Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions - Page 49 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #721
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 442 predictions/spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidd View Post
the real question is hokage mountain still up with all the destruction.....wonder it the will recarve or just start new
Maybe Yamato can just mold a new hokage mtn using his earth style jutsu. I seem to remember him using rock and earth techniques when he fought the earth style user during the Sora filler arc. That would be badass! I could be wrong though.

Old 04-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #722
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
the real question is hokage mountain still up with all the destruction.....wonder it the will recarve or just start new
I thought it might have been destroyed when KN6 did that chakra blast thing, but people say it missed it when Pain hit him with the boulder.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #723
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Well not sure about this chapter. Not really looking foward to it. The fight still didnt technically end. I will scream if it pulls another end like last chapter.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:43 PM   #724
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Maybe Yamato can just mold a new hokage mtn using his earth style jutsu. I seem to remember him using rock and earth techniques when he fought the earth style user during the Sora filler arc. That would be badass! I could be wrong though.
That was filler!?!?!?! But yes Yamato can manipulate large areas of earth. This was shown during the hunt for Itachi.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #725
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

The mountain got smashed too?? Argh, Nagato so deserves death via impalement...
Old 04-01-2009, 03:47 PM   #726
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master2005 View Post
wow, mrs. flat-chest is now, for the first time, useful!
Nice to see that and also that the fight's gonna end soon.
Sakura has been allot more useful in this manga then Hinata could ever dream of being.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 04-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #727
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Poor Sakura just looks worn out and tired. She has been doing nothing but healing and worrying. She may even look a little sad. I guess its just hard after having your village destroyed and so many injured. She has been brave too.

Last edited by Mystik; 04-01-2009 at 03:55 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:24 PM   #728
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think that the mountain blow up... at least it wasn't done by the initial Pain attack... cause I rembember seeing the mountain intact when Naruto come and was wondering where he was
Old 04-01-2009, 04:32 PM   #729
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thror View Post
I don't think that the mountain blow up... at least it wasn't done by the initial Pain attack... cause I rembember seeing the mountain intact when Naruto come and was wondering where he was
Well, remember.... http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/438/07/

I think it's gone after that.
Old 04-01-2009, 04:40 PM   #730
Thror
Genin

Thror is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah... I think Naruto goes from doing grafittis in the Hokages to destroying the whole freaking mountain :P
Old 04-01-2009, 05:01 PM   #731
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Hinata is not all boobs here

might be naruto motivation

sorry i find a lot of pics >.< i gotta share
Lmao; that is hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Poor Sakura just looks worn out and tired. She has been doing nothing but healing and worrying. She may even look a little sad. I guess its just hard after having your village destroyed and so many injured. She has been brave too.
Finally some recognition for the poor girl. ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Sakura has been allot more useful in this manga then Hinata could ever dream of being.
This is true. Major character > Minor Character.
Old 04-01-2009, 05:27 PM   #732
Rapidd
Genin

Rapidd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaquin8911 View Post
Well, remember.... http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/438/07/

I think it's gone after that.
but it also shows the shot going straight up by the mountain....doesnt quite show the landing so it sstill up tot see if its standing
Old 04-01-2009, 06:02 PM   #733
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Hokage mountain is still there! THE blast missed the mountain completely!
Old 04-01-2009, 06:18 PM   #734
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0

Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Assumed that Sakura is a main character she's been useful...NOT!

I was not comparing her to Hinata(side character), it's quite obvious that Sakura got more screen time but what exactly did she do?

220 episodes of "sasgaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you're so cool" and one fight in Shippuuden, nice stats for a main char if you ask me
Old 04-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #735
Rapidd
Genin

Rapidd is on a distinguished road

Hinata might take up some new training next to naruto and get more screen time

do some sgae training...make some sage babies (tadpoles?)

she difinately needs to become stronger if she wants to stick up for her love intrest
Closed Thread