wtf? PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2009, 10:29 PM   #35
Miburo

Re: wtf? PUT A BIBLE OVER YOUR PENIS, SAYS POPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya=^^= View Post
1. Yeah, a person who travels the world to spread messages of hope and tries to make a difference in the world is a dipshit...The Pope will ALWAYS speak in the spirit of Jesus's teachings and the Bible. People need to see where his words are coming from but no one gets that.
Yes. And I don't see how that makes him exempt from being a dipshit. Probably because it doesn't.

Quote:
You ask for a proof that condoms make things worst...I repeat, if they do help then why the number of cases of AIDS and STD's keep rising??? Condoms have been developed to be effective against this diseases, that's for sure, but reality shows that the number of cases keeps rising as a result of an irresponsible sexuality. Being sexually responsible is not about putting on a condom in every one night stand, it's about sex in the adecuate time, in the right age, maturity and the right person, but no one wants to hear about self control because that's being puritane...God help us to use the one thing that differences us from animals: rational intelligence and will power.
Wut? How do condoms make people more sexually irresponsible? Please provide a study or something that shows this.

Condoms lessen the chance of obtaining an STD significantly. You've even admitted to this. Now think about that for a second. How could they possibly make shit worse? That's just retarded. I mean, come the fuck on.
Quote:
2. You took my words out of context. My reply wasn't addressed to you.
Don't care.

Quote:
3. Again, 100% is better than 90%. 90% means 1 out of 10 persons can get AIDS or STD's. 100% Means 0 of 10 people can't get this diseases.
Doesn't matter. 90% is better then 0%, and it's better then some negative percentile. Meaning when the pope says that condoms don't help, and make shit worse, he's being a fucking moron. Which is the whole fucking point. Jesus fuck. Pay attention. No one would give a shit if he said abstinence is the best method, but condoms do help. He said condoms don't work, and make the AIDS epidemic worse. Learn to fucking read. Seriously. Goddamn.