Do the people really have a voice in government? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 07-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #16
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of
Re: Do the people really have a voice in government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Glad I could give you something to work with. The economy isn't in the same kind of depression as The Great Depression. But the economy fluctuates no matter what happens, so it's not Bush's fault. He just hasn't done anything to help the situation. But to answer your question, the economy is at a point where it's declining at an alarming rate, but it'll pick up eventually.
yeah didnt we learn all this in economics? it fluxuates and since we have been at such a constant rise for so long, its only natural that it would dip a little. but hey, the big corprate bankers and the Government (who is controlled by radically thinking liberal groups w the money to back their ideals up) dont wana lose all that money their making so they panic and voiala! nation-wide panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-09-2008, 10:41 AM   #17
OniKage
Shadow Demon

OniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura aboutOniKage has a spectacular aura about

actually, people do hav a voice in the government. The problem is: the government doesn't hear it. You know what i mean.

I'm with the:

OniKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #18
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

the goverment wouldn't allow even a kid to speak his own damn mind if he wanted to the goverment are like boom threats you try to negotiate with them you try to shut them off and you try to speak your mind yet it backfires in you face making you wish you haven't said anything in the first place...