Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Rock ninja get their revenge on Naruto since Minato is dead. (Why did Minato mention that there would be trouble if people knew he was related to the fourth?)

Madara comes to Konoha himself or do some other shit

Naruto uses mass kage bunshin to rebuild the village and gets some from Hinata.

Sasuke comes to Konoha and mentions that Naruto caused the crater. Juugo will shit his pants, Suigetsu will evaporate and Karin will reveal more bite marks.

Oh. Here's a good one: Naruto becomes another Pain. Since violence seems like the only reason to do business in the shinobi world.

Naruto leaves the village once he finds out that Sasuke joined Akatsuki and captured the 8 tailed jinchuuriki. Many more. keep thinking people

Last edited by Silverblade; 04-16-2009 at 06:44 PM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #17
Pablo
Academy Student

Pablo is an unknown quantity at this point

Danzou's take over followed by Sasuke's invasion.
Pablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 07:41 PM   #18
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Sasuke will stop in his tracks when he gets to the Leaf and that tinny thing some people might concider his heart will cry at the sight. Then his ego will amerge again and will go after the elders. Or Alovera will stop him and bring Sasuke and Co. back to Madara for some b*tch slapping due to the eight tails excape.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:23 PM   #19
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Unfortunately, Kakashi was never portrayed to be that powerful.
Meh, it was hinted upon often enough, and thats fine by me It's pretty clear that your average jounin is far inferior to kakashi.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 08:38 PM   #20
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom_servo View Post
Meh, it was hinted upon often enough, and thats fine by me It's pretty clear that your average jounin is far inferior to kakashi.
You're right.. Kakashi was probably the 2nd strongest ninja in Konoha until the death of the Third, then Jiraiya and Tsunade came back and he became the Third...he's probably one of the strongest ninja on the planet, he just doesn't compare with Naruto, the Sannins and Akatsuki in general.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #21
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
You're right.. Kakashi was probably the 2nd strongest ninja in Konoha until the death of the Third, then Jiraiya and Tsunade came back and he became the Third...he's probably one of the strongest ninja on the planet, he just doesn't compare with Naruto, the Sannins and Akatsuki in general.
Oh I think he compares. However, his obvious Achilles Heel is his relatively low reserve of chakra compared to the other elite ninja
Old 04-16-2009, 10:17 PM   #22
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Oh I think he compares. However, his obvious Achilles Heel is his relatively low reserve of chakra compared to the other elite ninja
I don't think so, not anymore. Sage Mode Naruto would easily knock him out and Sasuke has way more control over his MS and has a lot more chakra. Kakashi is just the best ninja outside of the freaks, he borders on being insanely powerful but isn't himself.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:38 PM   #23
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Kakashi is just the best ninja outside of the freaks, he borders on being insanely powerful but isn't himself.
You nailed it with that one. That's basically what I was trying to convey.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:52 PM   #24
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
You nailed it with that one. That's basically what I was trying to convey.
Yeah, but even if you compare him with the freaks he was an 11 year-old Jonin and entered ANBU not too long after that... he's a genius, but even geniuses can't really compare to chakra 'demons' both literal and metaphorical, haha.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:57 PM   #25
Servo
Mega User

Quote:
Yeah, but even if you compare him with the freaks he was an 11 year-old Jonin and entered ANBU not too long after that... he's a genius, but even geniuses can't really compare to chakra 'demons' both literal and metaphorical, haha.
Lol, yeah I know. It seems sort of unfair, but I suppose he would be too....I guess "haxed" would be the right term around here....without that handicap.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:46 AM   #26
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Naruto Shipuuden aftermatch predictions:
These are in no way representive of how the manga would go in pacing or cutting between scenes. Let's instead focus on characters and their experiences in the after-wake of the invasion.

:::::::::::::::Tsunade legacy, the last Sannin:::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Tsunade stops breathing her head leaning towars Sakuras shoulder. Her body goes limb and she starts to glide down Sakuras side, Sakura grabs a hold of Tsunade in an embrace, crying in her hair, Tsunades head now leaning against Sakuras chest.
Sakura looks up towards the sky,tears pouring down her cheeks, the sun is going down."

Sakura wispers: Tsunade....the last Sannin.....Hookage and friend.....My Master....is gone...

"Sakura stays that way awhile, embracing Tsunade, crying. The sun is slowly setting turning into twilight "

"Sakura gently lays Tsunades body down and stands up. She looks at Tsunade and then at Katsuyu."

Sakura: - Katsuyu, we need to inform the elders and the shinobi of Tsunades demise. Naruto is already in care along with a lot of shinobi but we need to set up more medical tents and temporary houses before it gets to dark. We need to have guards patrolling the perimeter of the village and we need to make preparations for burials and....*Sakura stops briefly struggling with her sorrow*... We also need to have a meeting..we need to decide many things..
Katsuyu: - ... Sakura...

"Sakura breathes heavy"

Katsuyu: - Sakura, you also need to rest, you have been healing and organizing non-stop. Your exhausted..

"Sakura looks up at Katsuyu"

Sakura: - There is no time to rest. Tsunade left us in charge.. We need to make sure everyone is ok.

Katsuyu: - I can see many of the shinobi is already organizing these shelters and Gai has already put up a defense around the village. It seems Yamato is making small houses also and making some walls for defense.
Some of the higher ups have started to gather at a bigger tent arisen in the center of the crater. You should go there Sakura.

"Sakura looks at Katsuyu and gets a thoughtful look on her face"

Sakura: - Can you tell them to have some medical nin and a stretcher brought over here for Tsunade. Tell them I'm watching over the late Hookage.
Katsuyu: - Ok.
Sakura: - And by the way, I was thinking....your Tsunades summon. How come your still here? I appreciate your help but wasn't you bound to Tsunade by contract?
Katsuyu: - Yes, this is true but there is still a matter of her legacy.

"Sakura looks surprised"

Sakura: - Legacy?....
Katsuyu: - Yes Sakura....you.
Sakura: - Me? What do you mean?
Katsuyu: - Tsunade had a legacy, you will know more about it later. But for now you must know that it involved you. As her wishes I will comply to her legacy and viewing the events this day I have no objection.
Sakura: - What are you talking about?
Katsuyu: - Sakura, do you know why Tsunade contracted with me for a summon?
Sakura: - No?
Katsuyu: - It's because I am a symbol of regeneration and healing. Slugs are often used in medical treatments because of our various abilities. I'm the queen of the slugs and as such my healing abilities are the greatest.
For this reason I only contract with persons strong willed and knowledgeable in the arts of healing. Tsunade was unparalleled in this art until now.
Sakura: - .....

Katsuyu: - You Sakura, Tsunade wished for you to inherit her contract with me, and I see no objection to that. With it comes some responsibilities but also some abilities.
Are you willing to accept this contract? It is for life and cannot be reversed. Are you willing to carry on Tsunades legacy?
"Sakura stands firm in front of Katsuyu and looks down on Tsunade again, then up at Katsuyu with determination"
Sakura: - I am my masters pupil, and I carry her wishes, and more. I know we can make the ultimate medical jutsus! I will contract with you and carry Tsunades will with me.
Katuyu: - Good. We will handle the details later when things settle down. But for now I won't leave your side until this ordeal is done.
Sakura: - Thank you.

"Two medical ninja arrive with a stretcher and there is a succession of other ninjas to care for Tsunades body. Some of them are openly crying over the loss of Hookage. Sakura is observing all this and giving orders where to move Tsunade and what to do as through a haze People are carrying away Kakashi and Tsunade leaving Sakura alone. She feels as if she is watching it all happen from outside herself."

"After some time she and Katuyu arrive at the command tent in the middle of the crater, she enters the tent"
"The elders are there, Gai sensei, Inoichi, Shikaku, Shikamaru, Neji and some other older ninjas. They all look up when Sakura enters the tent."

Inochi: - Sakura! We herd about Tsunade, we are sorry....we know she was your master.

"Sakura looks around the room, everyone is tourn and weary"

Sakura: - Let's hold this meeting short and resume it tomorrow, everyone needs to rest.

Elder: - Yes. As you all know Tsunade has passed away and Danzo has gone missing. His Root has gone with him.

"Sakura is shocked by this"

Sakura: - What about Sai?!

Elder: - Sai have not returned from his mission, he is believed to have joined up with root.
Sakura thinks: Sai...

Elder: - Our village lies in scrambles and we are leaderless..

"The elders look upon all with serious looks"

Elders: - You all know what this means. THe world will look upon Konoha and make assumptions. We must look strong if we are to survive this. We have allies and we have already send for some of them in this time of need.
But this will not be enough. We need a hookage.

"All in the room looks up at this remark, serious looks all over"

Elder: - Tsunade was a good Hookage. She and us didn't always agree but she did what all hookages did before her, she protected Konoha. Even in death she actually though of protecting the village. She left a will, a legacy.

"Sakura looks suprised at the elders"

Elders: - Sakura, we all discussed a little before you came. I'm addressing you because of what we discussed. Tsunade mentioned 3 ninjas in her will as could be valid Hookages. These Ninja are the following.
Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto.

"Sakura is standing still and in chock....Hookage? Many eyes are pointing towards her"

Elders: - Given what Naruto did today many would have him as Hookage, we are not ruling this out but we are worried of the Kyuubis presence in him. We acknowledge his strength from the reports of today but he is still not ready, or so we think. We will discuss this with him.

Kakashi is in intensive care right now and we don't know if he will survive. Other than that we don't know about his capabilities as hookage. He is certainly strong and tactic enough, but a hookage needs more.

This leaves us with you Sakura. We also considered Danzo, but he is gone it seems and actually Tsunade was chosen over him before due to various reasons.
Sakura however was involved in Tsunades work. She has shown today she can take command and lead us to safety if the need arises. We know you are strong Sakura, and an excellent medical ninja.
Sakura tries to speak: - But..I ....
Inoichi: - Sakura, we are just saying, take some time to think about this possibility. In this tent there was no one to disagree with thinking about this possibility. We must still gather information about Kakashi and Naruto but we hope you can accept this honor and burden and await the information and result of that. We should all get some sleep.

"Sakura collects herself, she looks at the elders"

Sakura: - You argued with Tsunade many times!, why would you support me? I'm going to be a hookage like her, if I choose that path and is honored with the seat of Hookage.

Elders: - We know Sakura. But we don't care about such things, the most important thing right now is the safety of the village. You are just one of the people most suited for Hookage, just as Tsunade was.

Sakura: - ......But it is Naruto's dream to be hookage.

Elders: - And he might be, now or some other day.

"Sakura looks tired"

Sakura: - I must rest, and think of this, as must we all. Good night.

"Sakura turns around and walks out of the tent, Katsuyu's words echoing in her ears, - Will you carry Tsunades Legacy?"

----Next chapter: The Tsunade legacy conclusion and the broken path.---

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:24 AM   #27
Scatmann
Genin

Scatmann is an unknown quantity at this point

It sounds pretty awesome, Sakura as hokage could`nt be that bad, as the elders says she is like a Tsunade number 2. Strong and a medical as hokage works pretty fine, and she has the care of the ppl in the city. i think nartuo will be happy to see Sakura as the new hokage, or Kakashi but they dont know how he is.

But i think we all have waited on this part. I hope this part soon comes!
Old 04-17-2009, 10:57 AM   #28
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I really like your theory but making Sakura the leader will not be a wise decision. She is weak and cannot protect the village in times of a crisis like this. Only Naruto can. Plus, saying that she showed good leadership skills just because she guided people to safety and gave a few orders is silly. Naruto also showed "leadership" when he offered to fight Pain and he even ordered the Hokage of the village. So doesn't that make him better in that sense ? If Naruto is not ready, then Sakura definitely isn't either. If he behaves like a baka at times, she too behaves like a violent b*tch who's always smacking him around. So if he doesn't qualify, then neither does she.

Honestly, if a new Hokage is to be chosen, then it definitely has to be Naruto. No one else deserves the title of Hokage more than him. Leadership skills is one thing, but you have to be strong enough to defend the village when it matters. Coz if you can't then that leadership skill won't do you any good if you're dead. This is another reason, why even Shikamaru won't ever be Hokage.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:14 PM   #29
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

the day sakura becomes hokage is the day akatsuki capture naruto and extract his demon.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #30
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
the day sakura becomes hokage is the day akatsuki capture naruto and extract his demon.
Dont joke, Kishi might hear you...

(Sakura is simply not powerful+experienced enough to defend against S-Class by herself = Not Hokage Material)

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote