Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 04-17-2009, 07:26 AM   #16
Scatmann
Genin

Scatmann is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 445 Prediction/Spoiler Discussion

Sasuke leaves for another goal?

Old 04-17-2009, 07:27 AM   #17
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiverX View Post
Hehe, but hink of this possobility, Sakura takes the seat of Hookage as a favour for Naruto, because he needs to figure out this kyuubi business. He promises to take the seat ofcourse when he has. Then he starts his trip to do this with the help of the eight tails. This information he gets from the ninjas coming to tell Konoha they are going after Sasuke(because he "captured" their tailed beast and their hookages brother). Naruto learns about eight tails and controlling it. He also hears Sasuke tried to capture it and becomes enraged. Going out to help eight tails and to get his help.

Sakura in the mean time tries to rebuild Konoha and Danzo comes back attacking the village now that naruto is gone. Only Sai's warning ( he has been undercover with the roots on his own wits to help Konoha) makes it possible for Sakura to survive the attack, escaping with some key ninjas (all main characters) to form a resistance. Sasuke actually arrives at the village at the battle for Konoha and kills Danzo/root resistance. Seing that Sakura is Hookage and that Konoha is in such a bad state he spares Konoha and leaves for another goal.

And so on
My friend, you should write AU fanfics, I'd enjoy them.

This is more likely, though perhaps less entertaining:
1) Madara arrives, is hyped by killing the now reformed Nagato;
2) Konan is either killed or joins with Naruto, explaining everthing
3) Tsunade has a confrontation with ANBU Root, mini-civil war; Kakashi remains dead (we cannot have Hinata and Kakashi guys, it's way to optimistic and cheapens the severity of danger Pain provided);
4) Danzou is killed by Sai, Root is annihilated and/or reformed;
5) Switch to Team Hawk, who are on their way to Konoha as the clean-up begins and temporary mesaures are put in place;
(This is probably 445 - 465).
Old 04-17-2009, 07:37 AM   #18
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Maybe, but somehow I don't think Sasuke will destroy Konoha as it has already been destroyed. And coming there and not doing damage without actually changing his mind is non - existent. As it is now we have an rampaging Sasuke.
He needs to have something change his mind.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:44 AM   #19
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Maybe, but somehow I don't think Sasuke will destroy Konoha as it has already been destroyed. And coming there and not doing damage without actually changing his mind is non - existent. As it is now we have an rampaging Sasuke.
I can see two to three outcomes:
1) Team Hawk is re-sent to acquire Killer Bee;
2) Tanzo-led Team Yamato, with Sage Naruto, is just too beyond Team Hawk, using Amaterasu as cover, Team Hawk retreats; [least likely]
3) The Danzou-led Civil War makes Konoha too easy of a target, Sasuke's conscience kicks into gear, he abandons his goals... for now;
Old 04-17-2009, 08:41 AM   #20
ato1
Academy Student

ato1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto's plan would be to pursue disputes through deplomacy. To forgive others for the pain they have besetted upon you. Gees! this implies a an eradication of the ninja system. everyone grows fat!!!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:46 AM   #21
sangokuarka
Academy Student

sangokuarka is an unknown quantity at this point

In all probability, kishi will tell us about Yahiko's death in the next chapter.
However, I would like to see Naruto, Nagato and Konan forming a branch of the main Akatsuki to counter Madara's plan.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #22
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ato1 View Post
Naruto's plan would be to pursue disputes through deplomacy. To forgive others for the pain they have besetted upon you. Gees! this implies a an eradication of the ninja system. everyone grows fat!!!
It's a fantastically unbelievable and unrealistic solution, peace for all, yipee!! It's a bit Disney for my tastes..
Old 04-17-2009, 09:26 AM   #23
movalle
Ninja from land of Magma

movalle is on a distinguished roadmovalle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
you make a good point here and i personally think sasuke will see what happens and he will take out his anger on the elders and Danzou, and he will spare the village and villagers
Old 04-17-2009, 09:44 AM   #24
athary
Genin

athary is an unknown quantity at this point

first off all we gonna see some history of yahiko,nagato and konan
naruto will probably tell something and give him his anwser
the anwser is wath he 's father told him the fourth
nagato will exept the answer ,but is gonna be killed later by madara
konan will be killed or will join naruto but she will be killed eventually
sakura will never be hokage and tsunade is still gonnna be hokage
danzou's crew will ecounter team hawk and they will finish them off
konoha will be rebuilt. the narutpo will hear about the 8 tails and
go look for mean while saske will see konaha all destroyed
and decides to spear them. then madara is gonna inform sasuke that he failed
capturing the 8 tails. afcourse sasuke is not gonna exept this and
will go after the 8 tails again .we will see a clash between team hawk and naruto's team
Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 AM   #25
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't predict a thing, I didn't expect the Sage Demon Fox Mode to be the truth and its very far fetched that he can control the Foxes chakra in conjuction with Sage without at least going in his head and having a conversation with the fox. This shows that he has 100% control of his bijuu and can draw from him whenever and however he wants. If he dosen't kill Nagato whats the other option jail??? Not!!! Let him go and he'll get attempt to get stronger to come back. If he changes his mind thats kinda BS, because Nagato has followed this path all his life.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:23 AM   #26
Julep
Genin

Julep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
3) Tsunade has a confrontation with ANBU Root, mini-civil war; Kakashi remains dead (we cannot have Hinata and Kakashi guys, it's way to optimistic and cheapens the severity of danger Pain provided)
We cannot have Hinata and Kakashi?!

Do you mean "We cant have both kakashi and Hinata?"

since the 1st statement makes me think that you dont know that Hinata's alive and well, right? last Issue?

or if you mean we cant have both kakashi and hinata taht states that we cant have them both and only 1 since it takes away the epic in Pain's attack and level of dangerous ninja? if so dont mind these...
Old 04-17-2009, 10:29 AM   #27
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julep View Post
We cannot have Hinata and Kakashi?!

Do you mean "We cant have both kakashi and Hinata?"

since the 1st statement makes me think that you dont know that Hinata's alive and well, right? last Issue?

or if you mean we cant have both kakashi and hinata taht states that we cant have them both and only 1 since it takes away the epic in Pain's attack and level of dangerous ninja? if so dont mind these...
Can't = contraction of cannot

Yeah, basically.. as much as I love Kakashi, if both major casualties survive, it really really cheapens how devastating the attack was.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:10 AM   #28
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I can't predict a thing, I didn't expect the Sage Demon Fox Mode to be the truth and its very far fetched that he can control the Foxes chakra in conjuction with Sage without at least going in his head and having a conversation with the fox. This shows that he has 100% control of his bijuu and can draw from him whenever and however he wants. If he dosen't kill Nagato whats the other option jail??? Not!!! Let him go and he'll get attempt to get stronger to come back. If he changes his mind thats kinda BS, because Nagato has followed this path all his life.
Really ??

How did you jump to that assumption ?? Me might just have drawn upon some Kyubi chakra, but what does it have to do with having 100% control over Kyubi ? I don't definitely expect him to beg/demand power from the fox all the time. Its high time he just took it himself without bothering to ask.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:35 PM   #29
movalle
Ninja from land of Magma

movalle is on a distinguished roadmovalle is on a distinguished road

im thinking naruto is starting to try to tame the kyuubi by forcing it to do his will or else.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:49 PM   #30
junior3605
ANBU

junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
...maybe it's more like he's on this path because there would be no other choice for him to end the "cycle of hate". Right now he seems awfully eager to hear Naruto's answer, and if it works I wouldn't doubt a change of heart...still doesn't justify what he's done though.