Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #31
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Ha lol, Sakura becomes Hokage and every freaking village will rush over to invade Konoha at the same time. Hell, even the Sand will give it a go. Naruto will be away with Hinata in some secluded lake front house having a good time.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2009, 12:48 PM   #32
movalle
Ninja from land of Magma

movalle is on a distinguished roadmovalle is on a distinguished road

sakura has one other ability that tsunade did not have and that is the use of genjustu. sakura could make a temperary hokage until kakashi is well (if he is not already dead) and maybe until naruto becomes hokage.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:56 PM   #33
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
sakura has one other ability that tsunade did not have and that is the use of genjustu
Sakura has never casted a genjutsu in the entire series, she dispelled some thats all.

Quote:
sakura could make a temperary hokage until kakashi is well (if he is not already dead) and maybe until naruto becomes hokage
Hokages are the strongest ninja in their villages for a reason, they keep other villages from invading. If you village is watched over by a dragon of a ninja others will think twice before messing with said village.

Sakura is simply too weak for the job.

The only people who could be Hokage at this point in the series are Tsunade, Danzou ( by taking it from Tsunade) and Naruto.

Last edited by Dagoro; 04-17-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:06 PM   #34
Fenrii
Genin

Fenrii is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not going to commit to a prediction either way about whether or not Kakashi is dead, but people keep saying he has nothing left to teach and that simply isn't true.

For one... he knows a crap ton of jutsus. I doubt he will ever be teaching those to Naruto, but he could. Most imporantly though is the nature of positive and negative chakra. The whole yin and yang thing. When he was helping Naruto develop wind manipulation and captain woody was talking they mentioned it but Naruto wasn't ready to learn it at that point.

With Minato talking about sealing half the Kyuubi chakra in Naruto and the things J-man said leading up to his death I think that Naruto will have to learn about it from somone. We know Jiraiya is dead, as well as Pa Toad. That leaves Kakashi and Yamato as far as established characters go.

Kakashi may be dead leaving the task to Capt. Woody, or maybe even an new character or someone we would never expect, I just hate to see people say 'Kakashi is dead because he has nothing left to tech and served his role.' He may be dead but if so, it is despite what he has left to teach not because he just isn't useful anymore. That would make the death even more tragic.

Oh and I want to say I love your predictions every week. They are one of the main reasons I choose this site is my choice of Naruto forums.

Last edited by Fenrii; 04-17-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Fenrii is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fenrii For This Useful Post:
dsyoji (05-25-2009)
Old 04-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #35
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrii View Post
For one... he knows a crap ton of jutsus. I doubt he will ever be teaching those to Naruto, but he could. Most imporantly though is the nature of positive and negative chakra. The whole yin and yang thing. When he was helping Naruto develop wind manipulation and captain woody was talking they mentioned it but Naruto wasn't ready to learn it at that point.
Inspite of knowing crap ton of jutsus, he mainly focuses on his lightning elemental jutsus. Teaching jutsus of different natures is not possible since the learner should be able to use those many elements. So though he might be able to teach something the others, Naruto is way beyond needing his help now.
Quote:
With Minato talking about sealing half the Kyuubi chakra in Naruto and the things J-man said leading up to his death I think that Naruto will have to learn about it from somone. We know Jiraiya is dead, as well as Pa Toad. That leaves Kakashi and Yamato as far as established characters go.
Naruto might learn about it from the frogs itself. Another possibility could be Tsunade as she's the only one possible who could tell him. Danzou might know it too, but he wont open his mouth for nuts.
Quote:
Kakashi may be dead leaving the task to Capt. Woody, or maybe even an new character or someone we would never expect, I just hate to see people say 'Kakashi is dead because he has nothing left to tech and served his role.' He may be dead but if so, it is despite what he has left to teach not because he just isn't useful anymore. That would make the death even more tragic.
Feel free to curse Kishi as much as you want coz we all here are also pissed over the very same fact that Kakashi was given a lame farewell (if he was) and that is the sole reason for all our "Anti-Kakashi nonsense". So if you feel we're trash-talking, we're still not the ones to blame.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:44 PM   #36
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for those nice words ;D If tey were directed at me.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:30 PM   #37
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

This is brilliant stuff Shiverx even if its not likely to happen (because i think kishi will keep it simple like tsunade survive and the series continue on with a new enemy) it will fill Kishi with ideas and please keep it up i enjoy reading these!!!
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 08:55 PM   #38
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

TSO and ShiverX should be hired by Kishimoto seriously.. I know for a fact 1/3 of this board could have written a better ending for the Pain Arc... (atleast as of 444)..
Old 04-17-2009, 10:05 PM   #39
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
TSO and ShiverX should be hired by Kishimoto seriously.. I know for a fact 1/3 of this board could have written a better ending for the Pain Arc... (atleast as of 444)..
i agree sixth damn those guys are genii apart each as their own unique perspective and ideas on how show functions, damn i find it hard to even begin a predict much less finish one without losing plot hahahha

Thumbs up to TSO and ShiverX
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:09 PM   #40
movalle
Ninja from land of Magma

movalle is on a distinguished roadmovalle is on a distinguished road

ShiverX has writen quite a bit of stuff that has came true like the fact nagato was in a wheelchair like thing so he does keep it real in the sense that sakura has a chance to become hokage because she was one of the only people to work with tsunade for years so she does know how to run the village.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #41
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by movalle View Post
ShiverX has writen quite a bit of stuff that has came true like the fact nagato was in a wheelchair like thing so he does keep it real in the sense that sakura has a chance to become hokage because she was one of the only people to work with tsunade for years so she does know how to run the village.
Not necessarily at all.. Shizune was Tsunade's assistant and knew how to do it, Sakura was a full-time shinobi medic, who was simply taught ninjutsu and taijutsu by the Fifth; Kakashi would make the most logical replacement if he's alive, if not Kurenai would be the best, being the only Jonin we know, despite the bun in her oven.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:12 PM   #42
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relentless View Post
Dont joke, Kishi might hear you...

(Sakura is simply not powerful+experienced enough to defend against S-Class by herself = Not Hokage Material)
she isn't even jounin material.. let alone hokage i think if she stayed chunnin forever it would suit her. she doesn't have tactile thinking like shika, she sucks in fight combat, and stratagizing in a fight. other then healing she serves no purpose. she's lucky she's a good medic otherwise she would be useless as all the other female ninja.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:14 PM   #43
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
sakura has a chance to become hokage because she was one of the only people to work with tsunade for years so she does know how to run the village
The only chance Sakura has of becoming Hokage is if Naruto leaves for good, Shikamaru dies and Danzou gives up on his quest for the position of Hokage.

She is just too weak for the job.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #44
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by movalle View Post
In addition to what everyone else has said, there's no way the upper level ninja would take her seriously as Hokage.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:18 PM   #45
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
In addition to what everyone else has said, there's no way the upper level ninja would take her seriously as Hokage.
This is the very reason why Shikamaru, though a very smart guy isn't suited for the position either.

You don't put a chiwawa in a cage full of lions with a pile of meat in the center.