Is it true that Kishimoto said that sasuke... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2009, 09:46 AM   #1
Amiyb
Academy Student

Amiyb is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Is it true that Kishimoto said that sasuke...

Hey you all I just wanted to know..because some people told me and I've seen in a couple of forums..that in an interview with Kishimoto (creator of Naruto) that the interviewer asked Kishimoto abaout Sasuke's and Sakura's relationship..and his reply was that Sasuke DO have feelings for Sakura but his heart is full of hatred and the reverenge...and bla bla blaa and thats why he can't let sakura in but he DOES feels something.. Please someone tell me if thats true or tell me the link of that interview I was talking about..

Old 04-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #2
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road
Re: Is it true that Kishimoto said that sasuke...

Here's the link www.GTFO.com

Now, do you know what "Forum related questions only!" means?
It means read the fucking rules.

Well, i'm not surprised if you are just a 13 years old brat.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:05 AM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Is it true that Kishimoto said that sasuke...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amiyb View Post
Hey you all I just wanted to know..because some people told me and I've seen in a couple of forums..that in an interview with Kishimoto (creator of Naruto) that the interviewer asked Kishimoto abaout Sasuke's and Sakura's relationship..and his reply was that Sasuke DO have feelings for Sakura but his heart is full of hatred and the reverenge...and bla bla blaa and thats why he can't let sakura in but he DOES feels something.. Please someone tell me if thats true or tell me the link of that interview I was talking about..
No you are wrong. Sasuke has feelings for another. His name is Sai. That's right, it's another guy. If you dont know who Sai is, Google his name. Kishimoto added that in for the fan service as well as to showcase homosexual love to kids around the world. Also, Sakura will fall for Rock Lee.