Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-17-2009, 10:45 PM   #46
platypus
Chuunin

platypus is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnisV View Post
I'm not saying they're bad, but... It would be a great waste of a Hokage to sacrifice herself for the sake of one person. Just don't see it happening. I see her sacrificing her life for the village. ;/
it wouldnt be a waste if it was naruto. Naruto is the future of the village.

"Yeah, But hes (ebisu) a special jounin. I guess that special skill isnt for battle. Maybe he can make the best cup of coffee." - Konnaha_yellow_flash

"The power of gay little speeches is strong my friend. Don't underestimate it." - dagoro1988
platypus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #47
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
she isn't even jounin material.. let alone hokage i think if she stayed chunnin forever it would suit her.
Brutal yet so true lol.

Sakura is unlucky as a character. She was placed on a team with the 2 most haxxed characters in the series, Naruto and Sasuke make her look unbelievably pathetic.

Her arsenal is limited to punching and healing, which comes in handy if someone gets injured but she isn't that useful in a fight.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:08 PM   #48
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro1988 View Post
Brutal yet so true lol.

Sakura is unlucky as a character. She was placed on a team with the 2 most haxxed characters in the series, Naruto and Sasuke make her look unbelievably pathetic.

Her arsenal is limited to punching and healing, which comes in handy if someone gets injured but she isn't that useful in a fight.
Sakura is bound for a power-up, she is meant to surpass Tsunade and become the best kunoichi, it's obvious. She is beyond useful as a medic-nin however and her taijutsu is a very effective distraction. She makes most of the Rookie 9 and Konoha 11 look useless in comparison though, no one can be compared to Naruto and Sasuke, they are already kage-level..
Old 04-18-2009, 11:12 PM   #49
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Sakura is bound for a power-up
The only feasible power up for Sakura would be Summoning. However i don't think she has the chakra to summon katsuyo even if Tsunade had a contract and had her sign it.
Old 04-18-2009, 11:15 PM   #50
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Sakura is bound for a power-up, she is meant to surpass Tsunade and become the best kunoichi, it's obvious. She is beyond useful as a medic-nin however and her taijutsu is a very effective distraction. She makes most of the Rookie 9 and Konoha 11 look useless in comparison though, no one can be compared to Naruto and Sasuke, they are already kage-level..
I was really hoping her medical ninjutsu would be better developed by this point. When she healed Kankuro, I thought damn, she is going to basically going to develop right along side Naruto and Sasuke. But it seems as if she's fallen behind in the writing somewhat. Here's hoping she does receive a power up in the near future.
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:19 AM   #51
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The only feasible power up for Sakura would be Summoning. However i don't think she has the chakra to summon katsuyo even if Tsunade had a contract and had her sign it.
it would kinda make sense for it to happen at some point though since this whole story has so many recurring themes

jiraiya teaching minato who teaches kakashi, etc
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:04 AM   #52
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
She makes most of the Rookie 9 and Konoha 11 look useless in comparison though, no one can be compared to Naruto and Sasuke, they are already kage-level..
I beg to differ here. I don't think she can beat Neji. Hes a Jounin for a reason. Plus, she can't beat Shikamaru. She may have more brutal strength, but he'll still win. Also, Lee's taijutsu skills are far superior to hers and if he goes "gates" mode, then she's dead. I'd even like to think that Hinata is better than her. She may not have the brute strength that Sakura possesses, but her Hyuuga fighting style is more than enough to take care of Sakura if she's serious about the fight. Even Choji can beat her.

The only reason Sakura's shown to be "better" is because shes the main character....thats all.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:16 PM   #53
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
I beg to differ here. I don't think she can beat Neji. Hes a Jounin for a reason. Plus, she can't beat Shikamaru. She may have more brutal strength, but he'll still win. Also, Lee's taijutsu skills are far superior to hers and if he goes "gates" mode, then she's dead. I'd even like to think that Hinata is better than her. She may not have the brute strength that Sakura possesses, but her Hyuuga fighting style is more than enough to take care of Sakura if she's serious about the fight. Even Choji can beat her.
Lol, i have to agree with a lot of that in theory. However since she has more manga feats than most people she looks better in comparison.

But still, she is just a chunin lvl ninja. We all know she'll be a beter version of Tsunade minus the killer rack but Tsunade isn't that strong a fighter to begin with.

I fear she is destined to end up in either Naruto or Sasuke's kitchen, curse you kishi and your sexism.
Old 04-19-2009, 01:27 PM   #54
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Lol, i have to agree with a lot of that in theory. However since she has more manga feats than most people she looks better in comparison.

But still, she is just a chunin lvl ninja. We all know she'll be a beter version of Tsunade minus the killer rack but Tsunade isn't that strong a fighter to begin with.

I fear she is destined to end up in either Naruto or Sasuke's kitchen, curse you kishi and your sexism.
i doubt sakura will reach tsunades level anytime soon naruto and sasuke are special they have talent which is way they are a force especially for their age, sakura will reach tsunade around her prime maybe.

sasuke if he lives will be uchiha god in his prime naruto if he lives till the end and beyond will be minato times 10 or more.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:50 PM   #55
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
sasuke if he lives will be uchiha god
Wood > Uchiha god.

The Uchiha are gods in their minds only, they were stomped by the almighty wood.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:09 PM   #56
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Are you kidding? She is like a fucking Chaos Obliterator.

Sakura may not visibly show growth, but I think that Sasuke could nolt withstand an impact head on. Naruto maybe, no small thanks to frog hax.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:18 PM   #57
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Sakura is ok compared to most of the rookies, but she can't hang with the big boys.

The chances of her becoming hogake are pretty much non existent.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:30 PM   #58
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Sakura is ok compared to most of the rookies, but she can't hang with the big boys.

The chances of her becoming hogake are pretty much non existent.
Even still, her medical skills are INSANE, she's better than Chiyo was in poison treatment. Her taijutsu, though not fantastic, is more than competent and can distract enemies like you would never believe, she may rarely hit someone, but if she does.. holy shit, they have 2-3 ribs crushed...

She shouldn't be the Hokage but she should definitely be one of Naruto's Elders (her and Shikamaru in my opinion), since she can really smooth out some of his rough edges.

Sakura pwns as a character as does Hinata.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:54 AM   #59
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Haha, many reactions to Sakura as Hookage.
Well some explenation:
from Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke she has the best chakra control and she has some great Medical Jutsus that we haven't even seen yet.
She WAS Tsunades pupil and intensely trained by her.
Now, consider this: Sasuke became stronger than Orichimaru, Naruto became stronger than Jirayya, Sakura must be stronger than Tsunade.
The whole theme of this season is that the next generation is stronger then that before it. It would be silly to say Sakura would not be.
Now, we haven't seen this yet, true. But we haven't really focused on her abilities.

Considering she is stronger than Tsunade and has helped her in official business for 3-4 years it means she is already involved in the work. Strength is important but being able to run the village, politically and practically is just as important. The hookage is a strong Ninja, yes. But that is not a Hookages only virtue.

I just don't see Kakashi becoming it right now as he is previous Generation. Naruto could become Hookage but he still has 'kinks' to work out and things to do. As Hookage he couldn't leave the village.
BUt, I also foresee him becoming hookage and going to Hookage summit to try and change the world.

Now Danzo might go for power, but we don't want him to take it so...

Now, that leaves us with......who?
Who is important enough, a person from new generation, capable of running the village(with help) and actually a strong ninja?

This might be Sakura, it might.

And I give you another thought to ponder, if not that, what is her purpose going forward?

Lastly, I actually believe Tsunade migh be fine and not have to leave Hookage seat. This is only a fanfic-prediction that would be possible.

/Shiver Out.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:03 PM   #60
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Who is important enough, a person from new generation, capable of running the village(with help) and actually a strong ninja?

This might be Sakura, it might.

Though Sakura is one of the main characters having her become hokage would make no sense at all.

1. Lets get the obvious out of the way, she is weak. Kages are usually, you know....Kage lvl. Sakura isn't even jounin material yet. Her medical skills are great but how can she defend the village against invaders with her lvl of strenght ??

2. Being Hokage is Naruto's goal, it would be a slap in the face if Sakura got the position because she can push papers.

Quote:
And I give you another thought to ponder, if not that, what is her purpose going forward?
To help Naruto get Sasuke back ( if it happens ), i thought it was obvious by now.

Also lets be honest here, logically speaking Shikamaru is much more capable ninja in every department than Sakura ( except med ninjutsu of course ), It would make more sense for him to get the position before Sakura ever could.