Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-22-2009, 08:12 PM   #91
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
I seriously believe that we'll be seeing more of Hinata henceforth, not just her blushing and saying "Naruto-kun".

Sakura has always been a main character, to form the final piece of the analogy between the Sannins and the 3 main characters. Honestly, seeing the amount of flak she receives for being a weak-ass noob "in comparison to Naruto and Sasuke" makes me wanna wish that Hinata never turns into a main character.
I don't see it happening, her personality may change and Naruto may become more friendly with her or may even date her, but Sakura is the main female character. This manga is about Sasuke and Naruto, Sakura is the only other character who will be given much of anything.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:07 PM   #92
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

I always saw NaruSaku in the end, but after Hinata pulled that "I Love You" shit, I must say I'm starting to see NaruHina and SasuSaku.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:24 PM   #93
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
I always saw NaruSaku in the end, but after Hinata pulled that "I Love You" shit, I must say I'm starting to see NaruHina and SasuSaku.
Same here, but I think it (ironically) depends more on Sasuke for both couples than anything. If Sasuke goes evil, I see NaruSaku, if he goes good, it'll be NaruHina.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:30 PM   #94
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Same here, but I think it (ironically) depends more on Sasuke for both couples than anything. If Sasuke goes evil, I see NaruSaku, if he goes good, it'll be NaruHina.
I'm almost positive Sasuke will come back eventually. I just can't see the series ending with Naruto failing to bring Sasuke back. I would really be disappointed if that happened.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:56 AM   #95
movalle
Ninja from land of Magma

movalle is on a distinguished roadmovalle is on a distinguished road

Sasuke will come back because he will find out that he was a tool just as Nagato(Pein) for Madara(Tobi) the entire time and he will make it his goal to stop him.
Old 04-23-2009, 04:40 PM   #96
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by movalle View Post
Sasuke will come back because he will find out that he was a tool just as Nagato(Pein) for Madara(Tobi) the entire time and he will make it his goal to stop him.
Well I'm not sure that that will be the reason he comes back. Plus, I think he is already aware of that. I think he is really using them.

Old 04-23-2009, 04:57 PM   #97
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Well, i could see kakashi surviving and becoming hokage. Meanwhile naruto leaves the village in search of Namikaze. Sasuke comes back, learns the truth and leaves konaha to form his own Orginization since konaha, akatsuki are both dirty.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:53 AM   #98
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Naruto vs Pain Aftermatch: Sakuras path
----chapter: The Tsunade legacy conclusion and the broken path.--- Enjoy

"Sakura exits the command tent and as the door closes she stops. All her senses are numb. She feels like she is sleepwalking, her whole body screams for sleeps and her mind is agreeing.
Katsuyu is outside the tnet waiting for Sakura."

Katsuyu: - Sakura? Are you alright?

"Sakura looks tiredly up at Katsuyu. "

Sakura: - I'm tired Katsuyu....and I miss Tsunade....

"Sakura puts her head in her hands and shuts her eyes"

Katsuyu: - ........
Sakura: - I need to rest and take in what the elders just told me. But I just realized, I don't have anywhere to rest anymore.....I guess I'll just go to one of the shelters put up over at the hospital tents.
Katsuyu: - So they told you about the other part of Tsunades Legacy?

"Sakura lets her hands drop and looks at Katsuyu again, this time with a clearer eyes"

Sakura: - Yes they told me.....and It seems they might want me to become Hokage.....
Katsuyu: - Mhm...I figured as much....You might not be the obvious choice for some, but for Tsunade you were a big hope and she spoke to me once of you becoming Hokage. I know she would like you to take the seat as she believed in you. And because she named you in the legacy the elders must and will take that seriously, even if they didn't look at you in that light before.
Sakura: .....I....me as Hokage? How could I be such a thing?.....
Katsuyu: - Believe me Sakura, you are capable. Trust in Tsunades judgement.

"Sakura looks down into the ground and ponders this. Then looks up with renewed determination"

Sakura: - Katsuyu..I need to do one more thing before I go to bed.
Katsuyu: - Sakura? What is it?
Sakurra: - I need to see Naruto!
Katsuyu: - He is sleeping now. One part of me is still with him. He is still in the tent were you left him in the care of medical Ninjas. But he is not in the bed.
Sakura: - Not in the bed? Did he move? How is he?
Katsuyu: - He is fine Sakura. He was walking around before...that's how he got to the other bed. He is sleeping at the side of Hinata in a chair.

"Sakura looks a little shocked and Katsuyu see this"

Katsuyu: - He was worried about her, he went to see to her.
Sakura: - ok..

"Sakura see a image of Sasuke in her mind and then Naruto smiling. She stands in though a second then starts to move again"

Sakura: - Katsuyu, I'll see your part at Naruto. You converge with your other parts and get some rest.
Katsuyu: - Ok Sakura...See you at Naruto.

"Sakura walks fast and soon arrives at the side tent at the medical section of tents put up. There is a guard at the entrance of the tent. Sakura recognizes him as Kotetsu Hagane."

Sakura: - Hello Kotetsu.
Kotetsu: - ....zzzzzz
Izumo: - Hey Sakura!

"from the shadows behind the tent Izumo appears waving at Sakura. He walks up to Kotetsu and hits his shoulder.

Izumo: - Wake up dumbnuts!
Kotetsu: - Oh..eh??...oh..hi Sakura * yaaawn*

"Sakura smiles a bit tiredly"

Sakura: - Hello. I'm here to see Naruto. Are you patrolling the area?
Izumo: - Yes. And Sleepy head here is guarding Naruto. Did you hear Naruto actually took out that Pain character all by himself? That's amazing! Nobody is going to sneak up on Naruto while he is getting his well deserved rest.

"Izumo looks serious and so does Kotetsu. Sakura smiles again"

Sakura: - Yes, he really is amazing, isn't he? Anyway I have something important to talk to him about. I'm going in, please make sure we are not disturbed.

"Izumo gets a fiery glint in his eye and smiles"

Izumo: - Of course Sakura!

"Sakura looks at him for a second and somewhat regrets her words, then she goes into the tent"
"Inside the tent is 5 beds. Only one is occupied right now. In it lies Hinata. In a chair besides it lies sits/lies Naruto. They are both sleeping. Hinata is smiling and Naruto is more loose, kind of snoring a bit.
Narutos hand is grasped in hinatas on her bed."
"Sakura stops in the door at this sight and blushes a little, her eyes wide. Her eyes goes to the hands grasped together on the bed"

Katsuyu: - Sakura, over here.

"Sakura snaps out of it and looks to the first bed. On it lies a small Katsuyu. Sakura missed her when entering the room and now she walks over to Katsuyu and puts her on one shoulder."

Sakura: - What happened here?
"Sakura blushes again at her own question realizing it is none of her concern. Katsuyu hesitates but then tells Sakura"

Katsuyu: - He walked over to her, took her hand....and they kissed. The talked a little and then Naruto fell asleep. He was exhausted. Hinata soon fell asleep as well. She protected him you see, and she confessed her feelings on the battlefield. he was worried about her.

"Katsuyu looks at Sakura wich seems to be in thought"

Katuyu: - Is this a problem?

"Sakura becomes focused again"

Sakura: - No...it's just that a lot have happened this day, I'm just tired thats all.
Katsuyu: - Ok. So what do you want to talk to Naruto about?
Sakura: - About the seat of Hokage. I must talk to him before the morning.

"Sakura walks over to Hinatas bed, as she approaches Hinata stirs and opens her eyes"

Hinata: - uummm....*Yawn*...em..Sa...Sakura?

"Hinata wakes and realizes her hand and Narutos together in front of Sakura and does a little nervous "Hinata-panik" and drops Narutos hand. It drops down from the bed and hits him in the side. Hinata makes a small sound as Naruto stirs but does not awaken"

Hinata: - I ..eh..sorry Naruto...

"Hinata calms down still blushing and smiling a little at some thought. She looks at Sakura with a smile"

Hinata say in a low voice: - Sakura!

"Sakura smiles at the scene"

Sakura: - Hello Hinata. How are you?

"Hinata blushes"

Hinata: - I'm-....better. Thank you for saving me Sakura. I will never forget that.
Sakura: - Yeah...well just be more careful Hinata, you could have died.
Hinata: - Yes....I know....I will...sorry...
Sakura: - Well, just as long as you think about it.

"Sakua smiles and nods at Naruto"

Sakura: - So...what about that clumsy oaf? Is he better?

"Hinata looks at Naruto and blushes"

Hinata: - I think he is ok yes. He is tired though. He has been through a lot.

Sakura: - Yes...he did turn into Kyuubi...I've heard reports that he went over six tails....I must examine him more carefully to see the effects of this. Last time he went four his body took huge damage....

"Hinata looks thoughtful"

Hinata: - I think you should talk to him about this...but he said something about taking control of the tailed beast with some help. Em...you must ask him the rest.

"Sakura is pussled by this"

Sakura: - Help? But Yamato was not present......hmm..Well, I'm here to talk to Naruto about something important. And it can't wait. Let's wake him.

"Sakura kneels down besides Naruto and shakes his arm."

Sakura: - Naruto?!

"Naruto stirs again and wakes with a sudden movement forward and accidentally bangs his head into Sakuras"

Naruto: - Auch! What the!? Sakura!

"Naruto looks around the room while holding his head, he storps at Hinata and smiles, she smiles back. He then looks at Sakura wich is also holding her head, he seems wide awake"

Naruto: - Sakura...I'm sorry...what is happening? It's dark outside...Why are you here?

"Sakura removes her hand from her head and stares angry at him"

Sakura: - I'm here to talk to you...and it can't wait! Can you walk Naruto?
Hinata: - Walk?
Sakura: - Yes Hinata, it's a little hard to explain but me and Naruto need to discuss something in private.

"Hinata looks a little confused and so does Naruto"

Naruto: - Ok, whatever it is, let's walk outside...I'm...

"Naruto moves his body to test his limbs"

Naruto: I feel ok. I'm just tired.
Sakura: - Good.

"Sakura helps Naruto up out of the chair"

Naruto: - Thanks.

"Naruto goes out of the tent but turns around and smiles towards Hinata before he leaves. Sakura follows him out. Hinata smiles back but looks a little worried."

"Outside the tent Naruto meets Izumo and Kotetzu. They both greet him happily, he smiles"

Izumo: - Should you be moving around already? You need to rest!
Naruto: - I'll be fine, I have one of Konohas strongest medical ninja with me.

"Naruto nods towards Sakura who comes out of the tent"

"They both start walking away from the tents in silence. After awhile some ways of from the tents Naruto stops."

Naruto: - We are alone now, what is it Sakura. I know it's something important, I can tell just by looking at you.

"Sakura looks at Naruto then down she collects her thoughts and then meet his eyes."

Sakura: - We have a lot to talk about Naruto, and not much time. We both need rest for the events in the morning.

"Naruto nods his head in understanding"

Naruto: - Yes....There is much to do, the village and everything....

"Sakura looks at him and thinks: - He don't know....."

Sakura: First of all, I wan't to know....how are you feeling? I mean..I heard you went into Kyuubi mode..at least six tails?? Last time when you had four tails you were badly injured....

"Naruto looks a little tortured by this statement and sad"

Naruto: - Yes......I lost control... but I can't really remember much after that...except...my own thoughts...inside of my head.....
Sakura: - Inside your head?

"Naruto looks up at her as if measuring her"

Naruto: - Well.....you see I can talk to the Kyuubi.

Sakura is chocked"

Naruto: - Inside..you know...inside me, when I close my eyes...I can see him....There is a huge gate sealing him inside of me.

"Naruto looks a bit troubled as it all sounds a bit weird"

Naruto: - I..I have never told anyone about that before....except Jirayaa. He helped me understand it a little.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:54 AM   #99
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

"Sakura looks intensely at Naruto"

Sakura: - What happened?
Naruto: - I was lost Sakura...lost to myself....I gave in to my rage.....I was to weak to stop pain from destroying the things I cared for... He..he said things then that really confused me...I wasn't ready.

"Sakura puts her hand on Narutos shoulder"

Sakura: - That's alright Naruto, I understand. And Hinata to yes? She was hurt.
Naruto: - Yes....I just lost myself.
Sakura: - But you gained control again. That's great Naruto! But how did you do it?

"Naruto looks troubled and as if he is thinking of someone....."

Naruto. - That's the thing.... I didn't take control.....I was helped. If I hadn't gotten that help I would have been lost completely. I almost released the seal all together. I couldn't resist the Kyuubi...

"Naruto loos like in pain"

Sakura: - Help?..Yamato was not in the village.......who helped you Naruto?

"Naruto suddenly looks up at Sakura and smiles, but looks kind of surprised himself"

Naruto: - My father Sakura....My father!

"Sakura struggles to take in what Naruto just said."

Sakura: - What?..your father?..but?? Aren't you an orphan?
Naruto: - Yes..but he appeared before me..before the gate...in my head. He stopped me from releasing the Kyuubi...and he helped me reseal it so I could come back!

"Sakura looks a little concerned and Naruto gets more serious, still smiling though"

Naruto: - Sakura....my father...I will tell you this because I trust you but It's between me and you for now ok?
Sakura in a confused voice: - Ok..
Naruto: - My father was the fourth Hokage Sakura! Minato! Can you believe it?

"Sakuras eyes go wide"

Sakura: - What?! he fourth?....but..he is dead?!
Naruto: - I know Sakura...but he appeared inside me....he told me he had put up a jutsu to reveal himself if eight tails was ever released.

"Sakura sways alittle on the spot, almost fainting......Her hand to her head Naruto holds her up"

Naruto: - Sakura?

"Sakura stabilizes"

Sakura: - I'm sorry, I must be more tired than I thought.... Let's talk more about that later Naruto...I need to tell you something.
Naruto: - Ok, what is it?

"Sakura looks at Naruto in silence for some seconds"

Sakura: - Naruto........Tsunade....she....

"Sakuras tears starts to flow...unable to be strong anymore, tired and grieving she burrows her head in Narutos chest. He embraces her comforting and a little confused"

Naruto: - Sakura?..What is it? WHat's with Tsunade?
Sakura: - She..She is dead..

"Sakura cries out loud by her own words"

"Naruto holds her as yet another of his seniors is lost to him and he can say nothing. He is numb inside of the pain and determination becomes clear to him as he see his new path laid out as his old is broken"
"They stay like that for several minutes"

Naruto: - I'm sorry Sakura.....

"Sakura steps back and wipes her eyes"

Sakura: - Yeah...well.....

"Sakura is quiet for a moment"

Sakura: - There was one more thing...The elders..they are.. their looking to appoint a new Hokage..

"Naruto looks in disbelief at Sakura"

Naruto wispers: - Hokage...
Sakura: - Yes....and you have been appointed along with me and Kakashi.
Naruto: - Us? Hokage?
Sakura: - Yes, and I guess we should talk about this before the meeting tomorrow about this. Hokage is your dream Naruto.

"Sakura smiles a little"

Naruto: - Yes. It was my goal....it is my dream....but now I don't know anymore. That path has been broken.

Sakura looks with disbelief on Naruto, very surprised by this answer"

Sakura: - Broken path?

"Naruto meets Sakuras eyes"

Naruto: - Yes, we have indeed things to talk about before tomorrow.

Next chapter: - The broken path of Konoha -

/Shiver

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:45 AM   #100
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

@ Shivex

That was better than the recent chapters combined.

( Though i still disagree about Sakura being Hokage material since she is only chunin lvl at most )
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:19 PM   #101
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

yeah it was an interesting read,butt its more of a fanfic than a prediction.
sakura cant become hokage(if she does naruto wont become hokage till she dies nd i doubt it) neither are they gonna be three hokages.
it would be for naruto.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:29 PM   #102
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Not a fan of a "Triumvirate of Hokage," there's always going to be one top-dog, I think Julius Caesar and Augustus have proven that quite adequately.

Without Kakashi, I am thinking Tsunade stays as Hokage for quite a while longer, as only Naruto could take up that mantle and deserve it. I can't think of anyone but Kakashi and eventually Naruto.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:37 PM   #103
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Since the actuall manga is really boring right now i'll join Shivex and write a prediction on the aftermath as well. Its long i won't lie lol.

Im going on a different tangent.
In this scenario Nagato is already dead, Naruto lets Konan go and has not returned to the village yet.

* The failure of one's duty *

Dusk falls, the weather cools as a light rain blankets the area.
"It feels like an appropiate ending for such a red day" Naruto thought as he stood on the branches of the paper tree now losing it's sturdiness since Konan left.

" Their dream was so much bigger than they were, yet they were willing to die for it even if seemed impossible to achive. All i could do was support them, in the end we weren't enough. Perhaps it will be diffent for you Naruto, you have a gift none of us had, the power to change others. Please keep the vision of a world at peace alive, achive what Nagato and Yahiko never could in your own way. "

Those were the last word she spoke to him before she departed. She didn't say where she would go but he knew it would not be to Aka and the masked ninja.

The rain felt good against his skin. It wasn't until now that it really hit him how tired he was.

Naruto: ( thinking ) No time to rest. better start making my way back to the village.

Naruto makes his way to the ground, the paper tree now sagging as the weight of the water soaked walls becomes too heavy to support. The opening he made on the side was still visible, he peers inside.

A metal structure is present at the corner, the legs spread apart, a side door opened. The ground next to still soft, the soil disturbed and elevated clearly showing the outline of grave occupied by a tall individual. A small paper rose sits on top it.

With a last glance the conversations that took place that day flash before Naruto'mind once again. "Peace", that word had taken a new meaning, now fallen from the wings of pain and suffering.

Naruto turns and begins walking away, the sky grows heavy as the rain intensified.

* scene shifts to the crater and the survivors *

Sakura: Damn it. why did it have to start raining now.

She helps a random villager to his feet, his arms around her shoulders as she supports him.

Sakura: Can you walk a little ??

Random villager: Yes. ( grunts from the pain )

The ninja and villagers who could still walk sweep various areas looking for survivors.Cries of despair are heard as dead bodies of loved ones are pulled from under the rubbles of fallen buildings. stretchers carrying the countless wounded are being transported to the area atop of the hokage mountain
where a few building remain standing.

Tsunade oversees the rescue efforts and gives out directions as the wounded pile up.

Tsunade: ( thinking ) So many wounded, out emergency supplies won't do.

A ninja approaches Tsunade.

Tsunade: Report.

Ninja: We have already dispached small squads to the neighboring
logging towns to get supplies.

Tsunade: Were they informed of the circumstances ?

Ninja: They were instructed not to mention the attack as you orded.

Tsunade: Good. If word got out of our current situation we could risk being attacked. Has a messanger been dispatched to the Sand ?

Ninja: Yes, he left about an hour ago. He should reach the Sand in 2 days.

Tsunade: Good work. Carry on.

Ninja: Yes Hokage-sama.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #104
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

The ninja leaves. Tsunade makes her way to building being used as the main medical facility.The floor littered with wounded, she watches as medical ninja franticly run around trying to heal and accommodate as many people as they can.

Tsunade: ( thinking ) We're running ouf of space, on top of that its raining outside.

Sakura walks into the building with the wounded man she found. She sets him down on an available spot and makes her way to her master's side.

Sakura: Tsunade-sama.

Tsunade: How are things at the lower part of the village ?

Sakura: The team are almost done, we've swept the area as you ordered. Only a few spots left to check.

Tsunade: Undestood. Come with me we need to set up the building next door and start handing out supplies.

They make their way to the building next door. Gai's team along with Ino and Kiba were there, helping with the preparations. The line had already formed and was getting longer as the survivors waited for something to eat.They shounted as the food was taking to long to handed out. Tsunade and Sakura make their way to Gai and the others.

Gai: Hokage-sama. They are getting impatient, we need to start handing out supplies quickly or they'll riot.

Tsunade: We'll begin handing out food soon, they have to wait a bit longer so we can measure rations.

Gai: Any word on Naruto yet ??

Sakura looks concerned, the other ninja come closer to hear the conversation.

Tsunade: Shikaku and the other are in the area. If anything had gone wrong we would have heard about it.

Gai: I see.

Lee: Naruto-kun defeated Pain, he'll be fine. He is strong.

Upon hearing Lee's comment the others smile.

Sakura: Neji, how is Hinata doing ??

Neji: She is resting at the moment. She was put on the second floor of the main medical relief building along with some other people who have already been treated, they have beds set up there. Kakashi is there too.

Sakura: Ill take some food to them later, right now they should get some rest.

The people in the lines were getting more aggresive as fatigue and hungers began to take their tow.

Tsunade: Everyone, please be patient. We'll begin handing out food in a few minutes, bear with us for a little longer.

Looks like all they have done is bear with your incompetence lately Princess-Tsunade. A tall, dark figure walks through the door with two masked ninja at each side. Piercing eyes stare down at Tsunade.

Tsunade: Danzou.

Tsunade: So you are unharmed, glad to see that. ( bitting her lip at the obvious fake front statement )

Danzou: Sadly we can't say the same about the village and our people can we ?? It is a shame that they were forced to live through something like this.

Tsunade senses anger on Dazou's voice. She moves closer to him, they lock eyes.

Tsunade: What are trying to say ?? What do you mean by "forced" ??

Danzou: Isn't it obvious ?? You failed to protect the village in its darkest hour. This is all your fault.

Gain and the others were astonished upon hearing this.

Sakura: How can you say that ? Tsunade-sama saved countless lives here today.

Danzou: Silence. Who gave you permission to speak ?? This is between me and the Princess.

Tsunade realized what was going on.

Tsunade: Lets talk about this somewhere else.

Danzou: Why ?? Are you afraid of what the villager will think ??

He moves towards the center of the building and elevates his voice.

Danzou: Are you afraid that everyone will realize what a failure and a embarrassment to the name Hokage you are ??

Everyone in the building heard his words and turn their eyes to the argument. Whispers fill the room.

Danzou: Tsunade has failed us as a Hokage. When the time came she wasn't strong enough to defeat the enemy leading to the destruction of our home.

The room fell silent as Danzou spoke. Sakura could not keep quite upon hearing this.

Sakura: Thats a lie. Tsunade-sama saved many people using her medical ninjutsu, no one else coud have done tha-

Danzou: That does not excuse not preventing the enemy to enact such destruction. She saved lives yes, but failed to prevent so many from being lost by not neutralizing the enemy.

Tsunade: We were taken off guard, the enemy used the element of surprise to deal the first blow.

Danzou: Save your excuses for the families and loved ones of all the people who are now dead. The enemy coming here was all your fault.

Tsuande: How is it my fau-

Danzou: You gave Uzumaki Naruto too much freedom. You set him on missions which involved confrontation with Akasuki knowing that he harbored the Demon fox instead of keeping him hidden away under surveillance. Your actions attracted the enemy here, and because of both you and that boy many of our shinobi were killed lowering our defensive capabilities. We are vulnerable to attacks thanks to your decisions.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:44 PM   #105
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Sounds of agreement are heard from some of the villagers present.

Random villager: I knew that boy would mean the end of us one day.

Others shout in agreement.

Sakura: How dare anyone speak of Naruto that way ?? He defeated Pein and saved us.

Danzou: He is the reason we were attacked in the first place.

"Is this about me ?"
A figure stood at the entrance of the building. Soaked clothing and a scroll on his back.

Danzou: speak of the devil.

Sakura: Naruto.

Danzou turns and faces Naruto, the villagers stare at him with eyes filled with anger.

Naruto: If there is something you need to say about me, say it to my face.

Danzou: As you wish. Because of your very presence in the village Akatsuki attacked us. Look around you, all these people here along with the many wounded in the building next door are homeless and lost loved ones because of you. Ever since you were a child you have been nothing but trouble to the village. Pulling pranks, failing in the academy and now you have brought total destruction upon our home, just like the demon locked inside you.

Tsunade: Enough. Naruto didn't choose to have the Kyubi sealed inside of his body. He defeated Shukaku when Orochimaru invaded and helped amend our relationship with the Sand. Our shinobi have acknowledged his strenght and trust him with their lives.

Danzou: Yet so many of them perished today because of this boy. What about the families & friends they left behind? what can you and this boy possibly say to justify the deaths of their loved ones ??

Tsunade: Do not dump the blame on Naruto-

Danzou: You're a fool Princess-Tsunade, you as well as the 3rd who failed to keep this boy on the short leash.

Tsunade: How dare you-

Danzou: And the biggest fool of all was the 4th Hokage, and to think he wanted this boy to viewed as some kind of hero.His actions contributed to what happened today....death was to good for him.

In a second Naruto had him by the throat Dark pigment surrounded his eyes, his pupils displayed a cross pattern.The immensity of his chakra made the air inside the building heavy, the ground beneath his feat began to crack.

The villagers slowly take a few steps back. Danzou looks right into Naruto's eyes.

Naruto: Don't you dare talk about the 4th that way.

Danzou: So you know.

Sakura: ( thinking ) What is he referring to ??

Danzou: Go ahead fox....kill me. Spill even more blood.

Anger filled Naruto as he held Danzou in a vice like grip. He wanted to tear his head off. Suddendly Naruto realized the response his actions were attracting, he looked around. The villagers in the building were backed into the corners, Naruto saw the fear in their eyes.

He calmed down a bit and released Danzou, he takes a few steps back.

Danzou smiles, he has the villagers at the palm of his hands now. He points to Naruto.

Danzou: This is what our shinobi, family and friends died to protect. A beast that only seeks to kill and destroy.You have caused enough damage and pain to all of us Fox. What will you do to ever atone for this sin ?

The room erupts with anger as the villagers began to echo Danzou's sentiments and blamed Naruto for what had happened.

Random villager: ( shouting ) Leave the village demon.

The other villagers shout similar things.

Naruto, with a serious look on his face looks around as faces drenched in anger and fear curse his very existence.

Sakura: Stop it. Naruto defeated Pein, he lost loved ones just like all of you.

Lee: Naruto-kun constantly risks his life for the village, how can you treat him like this ?

Gai, Tenten, Neji, Ino and Kiba along with Tsunade stand firm by Naruto's side as the shouting continues.

Naruto's heart becomes heavy, as guilt begins to slowly creep in. His talk with Nagato once again passes through his mind."Hatred", that word takes nwe meaning as Naruto experiences resentment from the very people he fought to protect.

Tsunade: Naruto is not to blame for this. He had no idea this would happen and when the time came he fought to protect us all.

Danzou: Yet he couldn't stop mass destruction of our village. He was off training some where when he should have been here fighting along side his fellow shinobi.

Tsunade: He was training so he could stronger and protect us you knew where he-

Danzou: Excuses. He was off training while we were being slaughtered.

The shouting intensifies. As insults and accusations flew left and right only one person remained silent, Naruto.

Suddenly he notices another person walking through the entrance. His eyes swollen and red, his armor covered with traces of blood. Yet the simbol for " eat " was still visible.

Naruto: Chouji.

The room fell silent once again, the young man walks towards Naruto. He stops a few feet away.

Naruto notices the somber air around Chouji, something bad had happened.

Ino: Chouji, is everything ok ??

Chouji slowly looks up, his gaze shifts to Naruto.

Chouji: Naruto....you should leave.

Ino and the others were shocked.

Ino: Chouji, what are saying ??

Chouji: My father passed away a few minutes ago.

The mood changes as everyone listens.

Chouji: The med nin did everything they could, but his injuries were too severe.

Ino starts to approach him but he halts her at arm's lenght.

Chouji: Naruto, i've know you for a long time. I wish i didn't feel this way, but because of you my father is dead.

Naruto lowers his head.

Naruto: Im sorry for your loss.

Chouji: Sorry won't bring my father back.

Ino: Chouji...

Chouji: If you really want to do something beneficial to the villagers and me, you'll leave this place.

Sounds of agreement are heard amongst the villagers.