Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #106
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Chouji: If you stay here, Akatsuki will send other ninja to try and capture you. Don't put us in the line of fire with you anymore.

Naruto looks around, he sees that the people present in the room share the same feelings as Chouji.

Naruto:.... excuse me.

He begins to leave. Shouts of anger once again echo through the air. A smile colors danzou's face.

Danzou: ( Thinking ) One obstacle down, one to go.

Tsunade and the others stare in disbelief, why was this happening ?

Naruto was already out of the building, Sakura ran after him.
As she caught up with Naruto she puts her hand on his shoulders.

Sakura: Naruto where are goi-

He slaps her arm away.

Sakura takes a step back. Naruto looks at her through the corner of his eye.

Naruto: I need to be alone.

He keeps walking away.

Sakura is left scared, holding he place where Naruto's hand hit her arm.

Sakura: Naruto...

* a few hours pass *

Its morning. Things seem to have calmed down a bit from the commotion the night before. What happened the previous night between Danzou, Tsunade and Naruto spread like wild fire around the tents and Builds.
The seeds of doubt had already began to sprout.

Sakura is sitting next to Hinata' bed as she watches her eat.Only a few people are in the room with them, other were out and about.Her mind elapses to the when she was healing Hinata." Hinata must really love Naruto" was the thought that passes through her mind. She waited until Hinata was done with her meal.

Hinata sets the plate down.

Hinata: That was great, thank you for bring it to me.

Sakura: Happy to do it. How are you feeling.

Hinata: Much better thanks to you.

Sakura responds with a warm smile.

Hinata: Have you seen Naruto-kun ??

Sakura: Not today, no.

Hinata looks a little disapointed.

Sakura: He came here to see you last night

Sakura says stumbling on her own words.

Sakura: But you were asleep and he didn't want to bother you.

Hinata's face suddenly lit up upon hearing that.The fact was no one had seen Naruto since last night.

Sakura: ( Thinking ) Hinata has not heard about what happened. I think its best not to say anything.

Sakura leaves the medical relief building, outside she sees Kiba and Lee along with Tsunade.She makes her way to them.

Sakura: any luck ??

Kiba: I couldn't find Naruto anywhere.

Lee: Same here.

Tsunade: Damn it. The ninja we have stationed at the gates said they didn't see anyone leave or enter last night, he has to be here. He must be hidding.

Kiba: Where ?? there is no where to hide aside from these buildings. I couldn't pick any scents either.

Tsunade: Tell the nin at the gate to be on alert. after what happened last night there is a very good chance he'll try to leave.

Sakura's hand once again grips the spot Naruto hit her. She had never seen him like that before.

Sakura: ( thinking ) Naruto, you can't leave me too. I won't let someone important to me leave on a whim again.

* A few hours pass *

Night falls, the weather cools down quite a bit. Blankets are passed around as some villagers gather around various fires to warm themselves.The buildings were reserved for the wounded and in recuperation only.

Sakura stands near the edge of Hokage mountain overlooking the crater below.Their efforts to find Naruto were not successful. aside from the sounds of iddle chatter coming from the villagers near the buildings, around the fires the night was relatively silent.

Sakura begins to walk to the lower part of the village now in ruins.

At the medical relief building most patients were already asleep. A few med nin were walking around, organizing supplies and looking over charts.

A few were watching over the second floor rooms, making sure everything was ok.

A med nin comes up the stairs from the ground floor. She makes her way to the rooms at the very corner of the building. along the way she passes a few med ninja, with a subtle smile, nod they greet eacho other as they pass by.

She stops in front of a room. Another med nin is standing by the door.

Female Med nin: Pretty quiet tonight.

Random med nin: Yeah, after they're fed they drop like rocks.

The female med nin smiles.

Female Med nin: I need to go inside for a minute.

Random Med nin: What for ?

Female med nin: Just need to update this patient's chart.

She hands him the outdated chart she brought along with her.

Random med nin: Hyuga Hinata, ok. Shes in here go right ahead.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #107
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

She goes in.

She makes her way to the bed occupied by Hinata. She gets there and stands to the side of the bed as she watches HInata sleep peacefully.
She reaches for her pouch and takes out a head band. She gently lays it on Hinata's stomach.

Female Med nin: ( whispers as she gently places her hand on hinata's face ) Ill come back for this, and to you.

Hinata: ( asleep still ) Naruto-kun.

The med nin removes her hand and smiles upon hearing that. She makes her way to the door.

Random Med nin: Hey, done already ?

Female med nin: Yep.

Random med nin: Where is the chart ??

Female med nin: Turns out it was alread up to date.

He looks puzzled but leaves it at that. The female med nin makes her way down stairs and out of the building. As she exits she turns around the corner, makes her way to the back of the building and goes into the surrounding woods. Before she disappears behind the tress, a transformation occurs. Her white med nin uniform turs into a orange and black outfit, the hair turns blond and the eyes blue.

Cold air filled the night.

Most of the villagers were asleep. The fires were out, only a few nin were up and about watching over the village.

Near the gate a figure makes his way down to the exit, it was a man, the darkness cloaking his facial features.

Strangely enough that particular gate was not being watched over.

The man makes his away towards the exit, he moved at regular pace but inside his mind he wished he could run. But that could alert others.

He nears the exit, once he was out he would run he thought.

Suddenly he noticed someone standing against the wall. A young woman, pink hair and green eyes.

He kept moving however.

As he gets closer she walks towards him to get a better look on his face.

She stops and blocks his path

As he came closer she got a good look on his face.

Sakura: Iruka sensei !!

Iruka: Hi Sakura, what are you doing out here so late ??

Sakura: I was expecting to see someone passing through...but don't mind that. What are you doing here ?? are you going some where ??

Iruka: Im going to the logging town to pick up a few things. I know its late but it can't wait till the morning.

Sakura: Ok, well i guess i'll see you later than.

Iruka: You should go get some rest, good bye Sakura.

He walked by her. However she noticed something strange. His presence, it didn't feel like Iruka. She turned around and look at him again. Something was definetely off.

He was a few steps out of the gate when suddenly he felt a hard hit at the back of his head. It wasn't enough to hurt him but it dispelled his Henge jutsu. His orange and black outfit was revealed, along with his Blond hair and blue eyes.

Sakura stood there with a serious look on her face as the young man pulled him self up.

Sakura: Naruto.

Naruto: I guess it wasn't good enough to fool you.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:48 PM   #108
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Chouji: If you stay here, Akatsuki will send other ninja to try and capture you. Don't put us in the line of fire with you anymore.

Naruto looks around, he sees that the people present in the room share the same feelings as Chouji.

Naruto:.... excuse me.

He begins to leave. Shouts of anger once again echo through the air. A smile colors danzou's face.

Danzou: ( Thinking ) One obstacle down, one to go.

Tsunade and the others stare in disbelief, why was this happening ?

Naruto was already out of the building, Sakura ran after him.
As she caught up with Naruto she puts her hand on his shoulders.

Sakura: Naruto where are goi-

He slaps her arm away.

Sakura takes a step back. Naruto looks at her through the corner of his eye.

Naruto: I need to be alone.

He keeps walking away.

Sakura is left scared, holding he place where Naruto's hand hit her arm.

Sakura: Naruto...

* a few hours pass *

Its morning. Things seem to have calmed down a bit from the commotion the night before. What happened the previous night between Danzou, Tsunade and Naruto spread like wild fire around the tents and Builds.
The seeds of doubt had already began to sprout.

Sakura is sitting next to Hinata' bed as she watches her eat.Only a few people are in the room with them, other were out and about.Her mind elapses to the when she was healing Hinata." Hinata must really love Naruto" was the thought that passes through her mind. She waited until Hinata was done with her meal.

Hinata sets the plate down.

Hinata: That was great, thank you for bring it to me.

Sakura: Happy to do it. How are you feeling.

Hinata: Much better thanks to you.

Sakura responds with a warm smile.

Hinata: Have you seen Naruto-kun ??

Sakura: Not today, no.

Hinata looks a little disapointed.

Sakura: He came here to see you last night

Sakura says stumbling on her own words.

Sakura: But you were asleep and he didn't want to bother you.

Hinata's face suddenly lit up upon hearing that.The fact was no one had seen Naruto since last night.

Sakura: ( Thinking ) Hinata has not heard about what happened. I think its best not to say anything.

Sakura leaves the medical relief building, outside she sees Kiba and Lee along with Tsunade.She makes her way to them.

Sakura: any luck ??

Kiba: I couldn't find Naruto anywhere.

Lee: Same here.

Tsunade: Damn it. The ninja we have stationed at the gates said they didn't see anyone leave or enter last night, he has to be here. He must be hidding.

Kiba: Where ?? there is no where to hide aside from these buildings. I couldn't pick any scents either.

Tsunade: Tell the nin at the gate to be on alert. after what happened last night there is a very good chance he'll try to leave.

Sakura's hand once again grips the spot Naruto hit her. She had never seen him like that before.

Sakura: ( thinking ) Naruto, you can't leave me too. I won't let someone important to me leave on a whim again.

* A few hours pass *

Night falls, the weather cools down quite a bit. Blankets are passed around as some villagers gather around various fires to warm themselves.The buildings were reserved for the wounded and in recuperation only.

Sakura stands near the edge of Hokage mountain overlooking the crater below.Their efforts to find Naruto were not successful. aside from the sounds of iddle chatter coming from the villagers near the buildings, around the fires the night was relatively silent.

Sakura begins to walk to the lower part of the village now in ruins.

At the medical relief building most patients were already asleep. A few med nin were walking around, organizing supplies and looking over charts.

A few were watching over the second floor rooms, making sure everything was ok.

A med nin comes up the stairs from the ground floor. She makes her way to the rooms at the very corner of the building. along the way she passes a few med ninja, with a subtle smile, nod they greet eacho other as they pass by.

She stops in front of a room. Another med nin is standing by the door.

Female Med nin: Pretty quiet tonight.

Random med nin: Yeah, after they're fed they drop like rocks.

The female med nin smiles.

Female Med nin: I need to go inside for a minute.

Random Med nin: What for ?

Female med nin: Just need to update this patient's chart.

She hands him the outdated chart she brought along with her.

Random med nin: Hyuga Hinata, ok. Shes in here go right ahead.
...wow that was some anti-Sakura I felt, don't forget even if NaruHina happens, Sakura is still Naruto's best friend...
Old 04-24-2009, 07:50 PM   #109
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

He said while brushing off the dirt from his clothing.

Sakura: Why are you leaving ?? Are you going to abandon us because of what that old fart Danzou pulled ??

Naruto faces her.

Naruto: Im sorry Sakura, but they were right. If i stay here Aka will attack again. I can put the village through something like this again.

Sakura: Thats not good enough. You're strong, if other enemies come you can fight them. I'll help you, our friends will fight alond side with you. Please don't leave just because of that.

Naruto: Its not that simple.

Sakura: What do you mean ??

Naruto: My fight with Pein opened my eyes to a lot of things. I have questions, and i must search for the answers some where else.

Sakura: What questions ?? what could that monster have possibly taught you ??

Naruto: My perceptions regarding Konoha and myself have changed. I can't live life was i have till now, going on missions ready to harm others for the sake of beaurocracy. The ninja way is corrupted. If i trully want to change the world ill need to find the answers to my questions.

Sakura: I don't understand.

Naruto: I didn't expect you to. Sorry Sakura, my mind is made up. Im leaving. I'll get Akatsuki to chase me and leave the village alone some how.

Sakura: You can't be alone, if they find you something could happen. There would be no one to help you if something goes wrong. I won't be there to help you if you get hurt.

Naruto: Its ok Sakura, as long as everyone is out of harms way i'll be happy.

Sakura: Ill come with you-

Naruto: No. The village needs all the able ninja they can get. You would slow me down.

Sakura: How can you say that to me ?

Naruto turns and begins to walk away from Sakura.

She stands there for a moment, her hands tremble.

Sakura: Sasuke left the village through this very gate years ago. I won't let you do the same thing.

Sakura charges towards Naruto, she tightens her fist so much her bones make a cracking noise. She jumps, before Naruto can completely turn around she lands a blow to the side of his head.

The impact breaks the ground, Naruto lies on the ground, blood running from the corner of his mouth. He is unconscious.

Sakura approaches him.

Sakura: Im sorry Naruto, this was the only way i could think of to keep you from leaving.

As she stands over him she notices something weird, there is a small smile on his face. As she reached for his body it suddenly disappeared. Nothing but a small puff of smoke left.

Sakura realizing what happened dropped to her knees. Tears began flowing down her face, yet a small smile graced her lips.

Sakura: Kage Bushin no jutsu....No.....

She knew she had failed. She gets up and takes off running, as she runs she looks at building in which Tsunade is sleeping in the distance.

Sakura: ( thinking ) He can't have gotten that far. We can still find him, i need to get help.

* Scene shifts to a remote road outside of the village *

The night is quite. Cold air feels his lungs as he walks through the night. He suddenly feels his tech being dispelled as the Kage bushin he left behind a few miles back in Konoha seizes to exist. The knowledge that clone gained enters his mind.

He wants to look back but doesn't, a new road now stands before him. " Good Bye " Sakura, he said in a low whisper.
Old 04-24-2009, 07:58 PM   #110
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

^ Now that I like, seems almost canon to me, well-written.

(On a side-note, is getting rid of the shinobi system really going to change anything? Get rid of shinobi and you will just have samurai, there's always going to be war. The best thing to happen is to normalize and balance international relations, the system doesn't really matter. Killing's as human as breathing unfortunately.)
Old 04-24-2009, 08:13 PM   #111
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

@ SixthHokage

Man, you gotta read the whole thing for the predictions to make sense. Its not anti-Sakura at all.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:24 PM   #112
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
@ SixthHokage

Man, you gotta read the whole thing for the predictions to make sense. Its not anti-Sakura at all.
Sorry man, my bad. The second part is really good.
Old 04-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #113
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Sorry man, my bad. The second part is really good.
Did you read everything, or just the parts on this page ?? cause it starts on page 7.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...t=48188&page=7
Old 04-24-2009, 08:59 PM   #114
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Did you read everything, or just the parts on this page ?? cause it starts on page 7.

Yeah I just read all of it in its proper entirety, very well done. My previous complaint was just wrong to say the least.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:52 PM   #115
Servo
Mega User

Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough

Quote:

That was more than fantastic dude. I have my own ideas from time to time, but they are too....nebulous, I can't organize them. And if I did, I would be far too bashful to share them
Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 04:10 AM   #116
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Sakura: Why are you leaving ?? Are you going to abandon us because of what that old fart Danzou pulled ??

Naruto faces her.

Naruto: Im sorry Sakura, but they were right. If i stay here Aka will attack again. I can put the village through something like this again.

Sakura: Thats not good enough. You're strong, if other enemies come you can fight them. I'll help you, our friends will fight alond side with you. Please don't leave just because of that.

Naruto: My fight with Pein opened my eyes to a lot of things. I have questions, and i must search for the answers some where else.

Naruto: My perceptions regarding Konoha and myself have changed. I can't live life was i have till now, going on missions ready to harm others for the sake of beaurocracy. The ninja way is corrupted. If i trully want to change the world ill need to find the answers to my questions.

Naruto: I didn't expect you to. Sorry Sakura, my mind is made up. Im leaving. I'll get Akatsuki to chase me and leave the village alone some how.

Sakura: You can't be alone, if they find you something could happen. There would be no one to help you if something goes wrong. I won't be there to help you if you get hurt.

Naruto: No. The village needs all the able ninja they can get. You would slow me down.

Sakura: Sasuke left the village through this very gate years ago. I won't let you do the same thing.

Sakura charges towards Naruto, she tightens her fist so much her bones make a cracking noise. She jumps, before Naruto can completely turn around she lands a blow to the side of his head.

The impact breaks the ground, Naruto lies on the ground, blood running from the corner of his mouth. He is unconscious.

Sakura approaches him.

Sakura: Im sorry Naruto, this was the only way i could think of to keep you from leaving.

As she stands over him she notices something weird, there is a small smile on his face. As she reached for his body it suddenly disappeared. Nothing but a small puff of smoke left.

Sakura realizing what happened dropped to her knees. Tears began flowing down her face, yet a small smile graced her lips.

She knew she had failed. She gets up and takes off running, as she runs she looks at building in which Tsunade is sleeping in the distance.

Sakura: ( thinking ) He can't have gotten that far. We can still find him, i need to get help.

The night is quite. Cold air feels his lungs as he walks through the night. He suddenly feels his tech being dispelled as the Kage bushin he left behind a few miles back in Konoha seizes to exist. The knowledge that clone gained enters his mind.

He wants to look back but doesn't, a new road now stands before him. " Good Bye " Sakura, he said in a low whisper.
pls continue that was damn interesting bro,i loved it.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 10:28 AM   #117
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

As much as I loved that scene, if you look at it, it'd be almost suicidal for Konoha to not have Naruto right now:
1) "Root" are ready to take-over, normal ANBU and normal rank-and-file shinobi have been decimated;
2) Konoha's weakened state will probably entice rivals to invade or to take up Konoha's pre-Invasion workload, further weakening Konoha, a kage-level shinobi like Naruto cannot be allowed to leave;
3) "Akatsuki"/Team Hawk will strike at Konoha no matter if Naruto's there or not, Madara and Sasuke want revenge on the Hidden Leaf, Naruto's crucial to its defense;

Though i love Dagoro's drama and ideas, to me, logically Naruto leaving would be akin to having Tsunade naked in a prison shower block. Still loved it though, we need all the entertainment we can get after this dismal week in Narutoverse.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:08 PM   #118
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Yes thats exactly what Im thinking too. Other villages are bound to know of Konoha's defeat at the hands of a single Akatsuki member - the Akatsuki leader. So they'll have an idea of his power. Then they'll learn that Naruto was the man who singlehandedly defeated that Akatsuki leader. So they'll have an estimate of his power. If Naruto leaves the village, they'll know that there's no one strong enough in the already severely weakened village to survive another onslaught and protect Konoha through or against it....and even if thats not the case, it'll still leave Konoha an open target for attacks from all other countries or atleast one. The way the current events are panning out, Dagoro's prediction seems to be the best possible outcome, but If Danzou and the other's have any sense, they'll do all they can to keep Naruto in the village.

On the other hand, Akatsuki's leader has been defeated but Akatsuki is not finished...and the elders in Konoha might still perceive other possible threats to Naruto, who might want to use him to obtain the Kyubi's power "to unleash it again on Konoha." So they wont let him leave the village again, even if they know that he's more than capable of taking care of himself against enemy.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:26 PM   #119
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

^i didn't like the idea before of Naruto having to leave Konoha, leave everything, and make his journey through life the same way that Jman did. But because of your imagination and well written words Dagoro, this has become the most plausible and reasonable thing for Naruto to do after the Pain arc. very well done.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #120
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Naruto faces her.

Sakura approaches him.

i hap fun reading this prediction

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote