Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #121
idisoneboyi
Anabolic Level

idisoneboyi is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

That was some good prediction and dialogue.

Old 04-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #122
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Very well written but so saad! Por Sakura

Hmm...very plausable prediction but I still don't think the people would turn against Naruto as Kishi established they are ready to die for him.
But still...something along those lines ;D
Nice one.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 08:18 PM   #123
idisoneboyi
Anabolic Level

idisoneboyi is on a distinguished road

@ Dagoro

im not much into that naruhina or narusaku thing... but id would think that hinata would have a say in your dialogue since naruto will be leaving? Nonetheless, very good job.
Old 04-26-2009, 12:04 PM   #124
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Chouji: If you stay here, Akatsuki will send other ninja to try and capture you. Don't put us in the line of fire with you anymore.
I don't think Chouji would ever say something like that, just sayin
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 12:19 PM   #125
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharix View Post
I don't think Chouji would ever say something like that, just sayin
Chouji: Naruto, get the hell out of Konoha, you've put the Korean BBQ restaurant in the line of fire!
Old 05-02-2009, 06:49 AM   #126
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

Dagoro

Just how long did that whole thing take.

Damn Kishi hsould definitely sign u onboard for ideas, if not atleast to write, damn that was entertaining and with this golden week crap im glad u wrote this mate atleast i got something to think about.

Can em coming mate that was brilliant

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:50 AM   #127
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

Hi this competition is between ShiverX and Dagoro

Keep em coming dude.....

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Old 05-02-2009, 06:53 AM   #128
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

Smile Re: Naruto vs Pain aftermatch predictions and Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Chouji: Naruto, get the hell out of Konoha, you've put the Korean BBQ restaurant in the line of fire!
heheheheheh, Hole in One

Let stop posting here just post Aftermath predictions please soz about my three post

otherwise it becomes too many pages can someine start a thread to reply to these aftermaths

Old 05-02-2009, 07:19 AM   #129
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Someone should continue these predictions and theories. It just becomes unbearable when you read something good like this and then have to stop in between and then wait for the continuation...
Old 05-02-2009, 07:14 PM   #130
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Had some ideas so i decided to write some more.
This prediction picks up where my previous one leaves off.

This prediction is very improbable but a good read non-to-less.
But keep an open mind as you read. Oh, and its long lol.

Enjoy

Shima: Jiraya-chan, your arm...

Jiraya: Don't worry about it.

Jiraya: How can there be six people with the Rinegan ??

* Stabbing SFX *

Jiraya: My throat...

Fukasaku: Jiraya-chan !!

Ero-Sennin !!!!!

He screamed as he woke up violently. He wiped the cold sweat of his forehead with his hands as he gathered his bearings.

It was a morning like any other in those lands. It rained often so the air was humid and unpleasant to breath. He sat up and looked around a bit before picking up his belongings. He slept outdoors again that night, shelters
were scarce around those parts.

After he finished packing he pulls out a map, spreads it on the ground and kneels down to look at it.

* According to this im only a few miles from the Hidden rain village, i should arrive there by noon. * He thought.

He rolled up the map and placed it back in his bag. He was tired, hungry and on top of that the spot where he had stabbed himself during his previous battle was stinging though it had healed completely.

*That was the third time i've had that nightmare* He thought as he kept walking. He tried not to think about it much, for he had a mission to accomplish. The sun was out for the first time in over a day as the rain finally let up. The sunlight brought warmth to his skin, he allowed himself to smile a bit as he kept walking.

*Scene shifts to Konoha*

* It has been 3 days since he left* Thought Tsunade as she walked to a big medical tent set up in the lower portion of Konoha.

The Sand had arrived and brought with them large supplies of food, medicine not to mention tents which were a welcome relief to the crowded buildings they were using.

The morning air was cool, as a result several camp fires were set up around the tents and many villager gathered around them as they occupied themselves with iddle chatter. As Tsunade walked by she was greeted with piercing looks from many people, she had heard the gossip and comments about her which surfaced after the Danzou incident. She ignored them and kept walking, she entered the tent.

The Medical tent was quite impressive. It had several rooms, properly divided to allow the patients some privacy. She made her way to the the very rear of the tent where the bigger rooms which were used for storage as well as an office for the person in charge. As she enters the room which functions as an office, several eyes turn to her direction.

* Any word * The man wearing a mask which covered most of his face asked.

Tsunade: None yet. We have several teams trying to find clues so we can track him down, but so far nothing. How are you feeling Kakashi ??

Kakashi: Better, still sore all over but nothing to worry about.

* Given the circumstances he could be anywhere.* Said the young man. He had red hair and a tatoo on his forehead. The dark rings around his eyes were no longer present.

Gaara: He made sure someone saw him before he left so he could throw off any indications of where he was heading.

*He was always a prankster* Said Gai who was sitting in the corner with his arms crossed.

Kakashi: We can only hope one of the tracking teams succeds. Tsunade-sama, any word on Danzou ??

Tsunade: He hasn't done anything significant since that night. ( she crossed her arms tightly as frustation colors her face ) That bastard got exactly what he wanted with his little show.

Kakashi: Don't worry, you have our support.

Tsunade: But the rumors going around-

Kakashi: Don't let it get to you. You saved many lives that day, people around here are just stressed due to out current situation. Give a few days and things will cool down.

Tsunade relaxes a bit after hearing Kakashi speak, his aloof demeanor had a calming effect to those around him.

She walked towards the small windows placed at the back wall of the room, she looked outside as villagers and ninja were out and about.

* Things would be easier if Naruto was here...he has a way with people * She thought.

________________________________________ ________________________________________ _______________-

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-03-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:20 PM   #131
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

* Scene shifts to the hidden rain village and it's surrounding areas *

It was around noon when he arrived at the gates of the rain village. He found himself at the southern gate. A check point was all that stood between him and his goal. He left his belongings hidden in the surrounding woods where no one would find them. He only took a few things with him.

He reached into his pocked and pulled out a small piece of paper.

*Southern outpost guard ID* It said on the very top.

*My tranformation must be flawless* He thought, as he searched his mind for the appearance of the guard from whom he stole the ID papers from the day before.

Henge no jutsu, he tranforms. His stature increases quite a bit, pale skin and a scar on the left side of his face near his eye. He tested his voice and found it to be an exact match to that of the guard. He adjusted his composure and approached the check point.

One of the check point ninja saw him approaching and walked in front of his path barring him from the entrance.

Check point ninja: Have any papers ??

Southern outpost guard: ( pulls the paper out of his pocket ) Here.

The ninja checks them.

Check point ninja: Why did you leave your post ?? There is no shift change for another 3 days.

Southern outpost guard: The others sent me here to get supplies.

Check point ninja: Supplies ?? our outposts are fully stocked around the clock.

Southern outpost guard: Not " supplies ".....you know...supplies ( moves closer to the check point ninja and makes a drinking motion with his hand. )

Check point ninja:..... Oh i see. ( smiles a bit ). ( He slips some money into the outpost guard's hand ) exit through this gate and bring me some too.

The southern post guard smile back as he took the money, but in his mind he let a huge sigh of relief because his plan had worked.

The check point ninja signaled the others letting them know that the outpost guard's papers were in order. They let him through the gate.

________________________________________ __-

Once inside the outpost guard scanned his surroundings. Many ninja patrolled the streets amidst the civilians.

Security was tight.

As he walked down a busy street he came accross a small Tavern. The delicious aromas emanating from the place reminded him of how hungry he was. He turns towards the place and goes in.

The place was quite filled, he found a stool available at the bar counter. as he sat down a heavy set man approached. He was wearing an apron, and the apron was covered in grease. The man approached and greeted him with a warm smile.

* Hi, im the tavern keeper. What can i get you. *

Outpost guard: What ever smells that good.

Tavern keeper: You have good taste, today we're serving grilled fish with rice as a side dish.

Outpost guard: ( mouth already watering ) That will do...hurry please.

Tavern keeper: One special coming up.

A minute later the tavern keeper came back carrying the meal. He had barely set the dish down, but the outpost guard coudn't wait any longer as he attacked the meal. The taste and feeling was almost orgasmic, he had not eaten for nearly 2 days.

Tavern keeper: Woah slow down there. The food won't run from you you know.

Realizing how bad his display of manners was the outpost guard corrected his behavior.

Outpost guard: Sorry.

Tavern keeper: Its ok ( he said with a smile ), i can tell you're hungry.

The outpost guard returned the smile as he kept eating.

Tavern keeper: I can tell from your uniform you're stationed in one of the outposts.

Outpost guard: Yes.

Tavern keeper: What brings you to the village ?? Isn't the shift change a few days away ??

Outpost guard: The boys sent me here to by some sake.

Tavern keeper: Ah, essensial to life ( he winks ).

Outpost: Isn't that the truth ? ( joking manner ).

The outpost guard could tell that the man was somewhat well informed. He couldn't pass up this chance.

Outpost guard: Say, security seems a lot more strict since the last time i was here.

Tavern keeper: It definetely is. Its making life more difficult for everyone. Even picking up supply shipments has become a hastle. Lucky i stock well.

Outpost guard: Have you heard what the reason might be ??

The tavern keeper suddenly had a serious expression on his face as if a cord was struck.

Tavern Keeper: I haven't heard anything.

The outpost guard could tell he was not telling the truth, before the tavern keeper could walk away he reached for his pocked and took out a large sum of money.

Outpost guard: Give me all the bottles of sake you got.

He said as he placed the money on the counter.

The tavern keeper's eyes lit up at the sight, he understood the message. He picked up a large box and began filling it with bottles of sake. as he worked he talked.

Tavern keeper: ( lowered voice ) Well, rumor has it Pein-sama isn't here anymore.

Outpost guard: Who was the source of this rumor.

Tavern keeper: Apparentely there were a few ninja in charge of bringing dead bodies to the tower where Pein-sama was said to be. One of them talked.

The outpost guard listened as he ate some more.

Tavern keeper: He said there is no activity in the tower. The messanger angel has not been seen lately either. After the second in command heard this security in the village was beefed up. They're afraid if the news got out another village might feel tempted to invade us.

Outpost guard: I see. I can only imagine how tight the security around this tower must be.

Tavern keeper: Actually, no one is allowed near the tower. even the ninja who were bringing the bodies, apparentely were only allowed near the surrounding buildings.

As the tavern keeper finished talking the outpost guard was done with his meal.

Tavern keeper: How was it ?

Outpost guard: Best meal of my life.

He handed the Tavern keeper the money for the meal and the sake bottles. It was all the money he had with him, but that wasn't important.

Outpost guard: Can you do me a favor ?

Tavern keeper: What is it ?

Outpost guard: Is your anywhere near the Southern gate ??

Tavern Keeper: As it happens it is, i walk by the gate every day.

Outpost guard: Can you hand the sake bottles to the ninja there ?? One of them agreed to take it to where im stationed for me.

Tavern keeper: I don't know...these are quite heavy you know.

The outpost guard could tell he wanted more money, he remembered the cash the check point ninja gave to him. He handed it to the tavern keeper.

Tavern keeper: ( smiling ) Will drop it off on my way home tonight.

The outpost guard thanked the man and left the tavern. He was penniless, however he learned some useful information.

Outpost guard: Time to look for that tower.

________________________________________ _

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-03-2009 at 12:20 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:23 PM   #132
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

* Scene shifts to the southern gate check point *

The weather had become rather warm after the rain fall stopped. The a ninja watched the area surrounding the South gate. Suddenly he spotted figures in the distance coming towards the gate. He got up and moved to the front of the area.

Several men wearing guard uniforms approached the gate. They were halted by the ninja.

As he approached them he noticed something, suddenly his face displayed a look of total confusion.

Check point ninja: You...( he pointed at one of the men )

The man he pointed to was tall, had pale skin and a scar on the left side of his face near his eye.

Check point ninja: You came by here today already....

Southern outpost guard: You saw him ??

Check point ninja: Whats going on here ??

One of the man stepped fowards and handed the ninja his ID papers.

Southern outpost guard 2: We're guards from the Souther outpost. we found him tied up and hidden in the woods surrounding our station.

Southern outpost guard: I was attacked out of no where. The guy was too fast, i barely got a look a him. He was definetely a ninja.

The check point ninja signaled the others to come over and hear the conversation. They gathered around him and the other men.

Check point ninja: What did you see ?? was he wearing a headband ??

Southern outpost guard: No, all i could see before i blacked out was blond hair.

Check point ninja: Spread the word, tell the ninja inside the village to start looking for a man who looks just like this guy here. Hes wearing a guard uniform. Go, now.

The ninja scattered.

________________________________________ ______________

* scene shifts to inside the village *
The outpost guard searched as he walked around the village.

*I have to get to higher ground * he thought.

As he kept walking he noticed a remote alley way, he turned and walked down until he hit a dead end. The place was secluded enough.

In a single leap he wen't from the ground to the roof top of the building next to the alley way.

as he looked around he found what he was searching for. a group of towers in the west part of the village hidden in the rain. He wanted to jump from roof top to roof top, but that would would attract unnecessary attention. He had to walk.

He dropped from the roof top to the ground and left the alley way. as he walked down the street a few feet a shuriken struck the floor inches away from him.

He turned slowly, 3 ninja were standing a few meters away.

Rain nin: We know you're not who you said you were at the check point.

They each drew kunai and took battle stance.

Rain nin: Turn yourself in and we might spare your life.

The outpost guard knew his charade was over, but he could not afford to fight or get caught. He turned and took off running.

Rain nin: I guess we gotta do this the hard way.

The rain ninja spring into action and take off running after the outpost guard.

As the chase continues throught several streets, more rain nin joined the chase. Some threw kunai from the roof tops but the outpost guard dodged them all.

Outpost guard: Shit.

He said, after looking over his shoulder and seeing several rain nin running after him.

He reached into his pocket and took out a smoke bomb. He planted it on the ground, the area became filled with smoke.

Outpost guard: Kage bushin no jutsu.

The Rain nin stopped in their tracks as several copies of the outpost guard scattered into many different directions.

Rain nin: Kage bushin ? Shit, split up and go after them.

The rain nin separated into 2 man groups and continued their persuit.

The smoke cleared after a few moments. A small dog was sitting at the middle of the street. It had white fur, and black ears. The dog looked around, than began walking away.

________________________________________ _______________

It was well into the afternoon.

Near the West towers the traffic was non existent. A few fences barred the entrance to the are where the towers were.

A small dog approached the area. It sniffed around as it looked for a place to rest, preferably one that was out of sight.

It found a small area behind what it appeared to be a small storage shed. The area was facing the city walls and had a small faucet sticking out of the back wall.

The sun casted a shadow at the massive walls behind the shed, as the dog arrived at the back its silhouette was visible on it. The dog shadow upon the wall tranformed suddenly into that of a man.

* Thank you Kiba and Akamu * The man thought as he sat against the back wall of the small storage shed.

His eyes felt heavy, he was exhausted. He tried to stay awake but he had reached his limit. He slips into unconsciousness.

Dusk falls.

________________________________________ ______________
Old 05-02-2009, 07:26 PM   #133
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Shima: Jiraya-chan, your arm...

Jiraya: Don't worry about it.

Jiraya: How can there be six people with the Rinegan ??

* Stabbing SFX *

Jiraya: My throat...

Fukasaku: Jiraya-chan !!

The man sitting behind the small storage shed woke up violently. Once again nightmares hunted his mind.

He looks around, still sitting, and notices that it was dark out.

*How long was i out ? * He thought, as he picked himself up.

His body felt heavy though he just woke up from a few hours of sleep.

He peeks around the wall, no one is around as far as he can tell.

*No use being cautious now* he said in a low whisper, and in a few moments he was on the move.

The fences were no obstacle for a ninja, he jumped over them as he made his towards the area where the towers were.

As he entered the forbidden area he searched the memories he acquired during his last battle 3 days ago.

He kept moving, turning several corners. when suddenly he came to a screeching halt. In front of him was a basin. He had arrived at the right location, he had seen it in his nightmares several times.

He looks up at the tallest of the towers, strange sculptures decorate the top.

* This is it * he says. He jumps down and walks to the edge of the basin.

The water level had gone down, he could tell due to the lingering mark left behind where the water used to be.

He reaches into his bag and takes out a rope.

*Kage bushin no jutsu* he makes a clone.

* When you find him tug on the rope, ill pull you up. *

The clone nodded in understanding, tied the rope around his waist and dove into the water.

________________________________________ __

Near by a man rested, sitting on a chair against the wall. He was suddenly jolted awake by a noise. He knew exactly where it came from. In a hurry he gets up and starts moving towards the location.

________________________________________ __

A minute had gone by....nothing.

The man stood at the edge of the basin, waiting for the signal to pull the rope.

He knew what he was looking for was at the bottow of the basin, he had seen it in his nightmares.

another minute went by. * The clone must be reaching his limit* He thought.

Suddenly there was a tug on the rope. The feelings of exhaustion disappeared as he began pulling the rope with all his might. A few moments later, as he pulled on the rope the clone became somewhat visible in the water. He could tell the clone was holding on to something.

He kept pulling, his heart began beating faster as he braced himself for what he knew he was about to see.

The clone surfaced, his arms wrapped around a dead body. The body was some what decomposed, but the man could easily reconize who it was.

Tears began rolling down his face, * Ero-Senin * He said as he and the clone reaved the body away from the basin.

As they set the body down the clone vanished in a puff of smoke.

The man remained there, he dropped to his knees as the body of his master was on the ground in front of him.

* I could really use your guidance right now master * he said in a low whisper, while he continued to cry.

He suddenly heard a noise, he looked at the corridor which led to the area where the basin was.

He had no time, if someone saw him the person could run and alert others.

He hid from sight behind some large pipes that ran from the basin to the walls at the corner of the area.

A man emerged from emerged from the corridor. He had a rain village headband which signified he was a ninja. He however didn't look very impressive, his face had a vague expression.

The ninja made his way down to the basin, his attention suddenly was focused on the body which was on the ground next to the basin. He made his way to it.

Rain ninja : This man...Its him, the toad ninja.

He backed away a bit as he recalled details about their encounter.

The man hiding behind the pipes looked at the rain ninja's actions as he kept his presence concealed.

* Who is that, why is he in this area ? * is the question that passed through his mind. Suddenly he remembered the info he had learned from the tavern keeper.

* Thats right. There were ninja who were allowed in the area so they could bring bodies to these towers. But i thought they had a limit to where they could go. * he thought. It wasn't important at the moment. He knew he had to get his master's body and somehow get it out of the village.

Suddenly he had an idea.

The rain nin was standing there, wondering how the bodie ended up where it was. It was wet, meaning it was in the water and someone had dragger it out. Realizing this he became alert, drawing a kunai he scanned the surroundings for he knew someone was there.

He suddenly heard a noise.

Rain nin: Who is there ??

The noise directed his attention to the pipes located at the corner of the area.

Rain nin: Show yourself. ( firm voice )

From the behind the pipes a figure emerged, a woman. She had blue hair and wore a black cloak with red clouds on it. A paper rose decorated her hair.

The realizing who it was immediately dropped to his knees and lowered his head in a bowing motion.

Rain nin: The messanger angel, Konan-sama.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-04-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:29 PM   #134
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Rain ninja: Konan-sama, there has been no word from you or Pein-sama for several days. What is going on ??

Konan: That isn't important right now. I need you to do something for me.

Rain ninja: I live to serve, what is it you require of me ??

Konan: That body on the floor, i need you to get it out of the village for me immediately.

Rain ninja: But.. Konan-sama, was he not one of our enemies ??

Konan: god has plans for that body, you must get him out of here now.

Rain ninja: But..

Konan: I won't tolerate any objections.

Rain ninja: Yes mam, i understand. I'll get a body bag and get on it right away.

Konan: No one must see you leaving with this body, can you do this undetected ?

Rain ninja: Yes mam, i can use the sewer lines. They empty 2 miles from here to the north.

Konan: Get on it, ill meet you there. Remember, no one must see you leave.

Rain ninja: Yes Konan-sama.

The rain ninja leaves the area in search of a body bag.

Konan looks at the body.

Konan: Don't worry master, ill get you out of here.

She leaves the basin.

________________________________________ _____________

Dawn decended upon the area.

A woman with blue hair, wearing a dark cloak stood in front of what resembled a land fill. A large pipe spewed forth a light but continuos stream of waste. The smell was unbearable. above the overcast skies beared witnessed to the promisse of rain.

She paced back and forth as the wait become more and more stressful.

*I hope things went according to plan * is what crossed her mind at that moment.

As she continued her frantic pacing a noise came from within the large pipe.
*Footsteps* she thought, as her attention turned to the entrance of the pipe.

After a few seconds a rain ninja emerged, accross his shoulder a dark body bag.

She let out a sight of relief and made her way towards the man.

Konan: Well done. god will be pleased with your loyalty.

The rain ninja approached her, slowly placing the body bag on the floor.

He kneels down.

Rain ninja: I live to serve Konan-sama.

Konan: Head back to the village and tell no one about this.

Rain nin: Yes mam.....

He remained as he was for a moment.

Konan: Is something wrong ? I told you to leave.

Rain ninja: Konan-sama, may i please ask a question.

She caught offguard but granted his request by nodding.

Rain ninja: Many people in the village have noticed Pein-sama's absence, they fear something has gone wrong and our village could be in some kind of danger. I too fell this way.

she remained silent and just listened.

Rain ninja: Only after Pein-sama took things over we we're able to experiece peace for the first time. Please, ill he return ?? Is there something we should know ??

She turns to him and places her hand on his shoulder.

Rain nin: Konan-sama...

Konan: There is nothing to fear. Peace will remain in the hidden rain, you have my word.

His face became relaxed, with a smile he stood up and begun making his way back to the village.

After the rain nin vanished behind the tree lines into the woods, the woman suddenly changed appearance. The dark blue and hair and dark cloak were gone and in their place blond hair and an orange and black outfit
remained.

Picking up the body bag, and tossing it over the shoulders the figure began to walk the opposite way from that of the hidden rain village. Morning arrived.
Old 05-02-2009, 07:33 PM   #135
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

The skies open, and rain washes away the sins of that day.

A figure is walking through the woods carrying a dark body bag.

It is a young man with blond hair and blue eyes.

The rain isn't heavy but it slows down his pace non-to-less. After a while he comes into a clearing. He sets down the body bag on the ground, near a couple of small rocks.

* This is far enough * he thought. He doesn't have much chakra left, but its enough.

He bites his tumb and draws a small amount of blood, makes a few hand seals and than places his hand on the ground.

*Kuchiyose no Jutsu* he says, a small puff of smoke blankets the spot where his hand touched.

After a few seconds the smoke begins to clear, in the middle of it stands a small toad. Green skin, black outline around it's mouth and bumps on the top of it's hair.

* Where am i, Who summoned me * the toad says after looking around a bit.

*Shima-sama* The man said as he came closer.

The toad looks at the young man and reconizes him immediately.

Shima: Naruto-chan.

Before shima could say anything else Naruto collapsed.

She goes to his side. Using her strenght she dragged him from out of the rain and moved him closer to the tree line where they had some cover. She examined him. She could tell he was completely drained from the look of fatigue on his face, his stomach rumbled and his clothing was worn out.

Shima: Naruto-chan, what have you been doing ?

________________________________________ ________________

The rain did not let up even though 2 hours had passed.

Shima was standing near Naruto as he slept. She wondered why he was in a place such as this.

suddenly his eyes began to open. Slowly at first but after feeling the frigid rain drops on his skin he was fully awake.

He noticed something was standing to his side.

Shima: Naruto-chan, your awake. Thank godness.

He slowly sat up, his hand grasped at his shoulders. He was sore all over.

Naruto: Shima-sama. What happened ?

Shima: You collapsed right after you summoned me Kiddo.

He nodded slowly as his mind caught up with him.

Shima: Naruto, where is this place ?? why are you out here and why did you summon me ??

He picked him self up from the floor, and with a hand gesture asked Shima to follow him.

They walked a few yards to a small cluster of rocks.

As they near the place They talked.

Naruto: We're a few miles away from the village hidden in the rain.

Shima: The Rain village ?? what are you doing here ?? Pein rulled this area, they are enemies of the leaf. Are you trying to get yourself killed ??

Naruto: I had to come.

Shima: Why ??

Suddenly Naruto stopped walking.

Shima: What, what is it ??

Naruto pointed to the small cluster of rocks. Shima stood there for a moment but than made her way there. As she circles the rocks a dark object comes into her view.

Shima: Is this a body bag.....

suddenly she begun to realize why Naruto ventured into this parts.

Her eyes started to swell up with tears.

Shima: Is Jiraya-chan in there ??

Naruto: Yes.

Shima was overwhelmed with sadness, she remembered vividly what had happened with Jiraya. Fukasaku also crossed her mind.

Naruto came and stood next to her as she shed tears for the loved ones she had lost not so long ago.

After a while Naruto spoke.

Naruto: Shima-sama, i summoned here for a reason. I need you to do something for me.

Shima wipped the tears away from her face and looked at Naruto.

Naruto: I want you to take Ero-Senin's body to the leaf.

Shima: Why ??

Naruto: So he can have a proper funeral. Its the least i could do.

Shima: What about you ??

Naruto: Im not coming along.

Shima: Why ?? What are trying to say ?

Naruto: I left the village.

Shima: You left ?? You mean run away ??

Naruto nodded

Shima: Why would you do something like that ?

Naruto: A lot happened after our battle with Pein. The villagers don't want me around any more.

Shima: How can that be ? You defeated Pein and saved the village.

Naruto: Its a long story. But its better this way, now Aka will have no interest in attacking the village since im no longer there.

Shima: Naruto-chan, you have to go back. The villager was completely destroyed and many shinobi died in the process. You need to be there so you can protect everyone.

Naruto: Please Shima-sama, i need you to trust me on this. Me leaving was a good thing. As long as i don't endanger anyone i'll be ok.

Shima: .... I don't approve of this. I'll get Jiraya-chan's body to the leaf, please rethink this decision.

Naruto: I knew i could count on you Shima-sama. Thank you.

Shima stood over the body bag and made a hand seal. She, along with the body bag vanished inside a puff of smoke.

His mission was complete.

*Time to go, i need to get my things first* He thought. He began to make his way to where he left his belongings, the rain continued to fall.

As Naruto disappeared into the woods, a strange dark figure emerges from the side of a tree. It wore a dark cloak with red clouds, the skin divided into light and dark halves. The figure lingered for a moment, but than disappeared back into the tree as if it never existed.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-02-2009 at 08:38 PM.