Who died in the pain arc! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-26-2009, 05:14 PM   #1
TheJkid
Chuunin

TheJkid is on a distinguished roadTheJkid is on a distinguished road
Who died in the pain arc!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/03/ Confirmed Kakashi is dead!

Sorry guys, it was been said by kakashi once someone loses all there chakara they die! Naruto can feel chakara and asks especialy for kakashi.
He used his MS to save choji, wehn choji goes to tsunde he reports back and finds out his father is alive and well however he asks about Kakashi! http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=427&p=10
Naruto realizes he is dead and a couple chapters ago when he got hit by to chakara rod he saw two dead bodies kakashi and jiraya....

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=429&p=4 shizuno is dead as well This Confirms it but one of pains bodies the mind reader ripped her soul away!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/435/012/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/437/08/
pa is dead who cares he is a frog.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/11/ Tsunde might die shortiy after this arc. Last time she used this ability it added 10 years to her 57 year old body, Given it didn't affect her non aging justsu. Using it agian her body is now 77 years old and she is looking like this. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/06/

She will probably die of old age in the up coming arc

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=429&p=13 A lot of people died in this part of the hidden leaf village!

I throughily read this arc so far if you don't see a name up here cause there alive still!

Dead people are Kakashi, Shizuno, and pa frog. With a possible tsunde killing herself do to pains actions!
TheJkid is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2009, 05:19 PM   #2
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Who died in the pain arc!

I appreciate your efforts but you should have made a "WHO SHOULD HAVE DIED IN THE PAIN ARC" thread.
Old 04-26-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
TheJkid
Chuunin

Well its not to let In the threads Opinion who should have died!
Old 04-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #4
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Tsunade will only die in combat, she's extremely fatigued, not dead.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
TheJkid
Chuunin

It not just that but she has to be alot weakier now for using that seal she did back before the 3 year jump rember it kills her life span!

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/169/17/

However I do believe you are right but it possible now that danzo will kill her and sasuke will be there right before she dies to kill danzo but is to late to stop her death!

Last edited by TheJkid; 04-26-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:12 PM   #6
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Hinata's shy attitude died in this arc.
and maybe some of shino's favorite bugs died too.

as for tsunade,still too early to tell. but imo she has to live because naruto won't become hokage soon.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #7
TheJkid
Chuunin

Ino should have died its all I got to say.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:28 PM   #8
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Tsunade needs to name a successor before she dies. Thats all I care about.

Kakashi shouldn't have been such an idiot and saved Choji over himself. And considering the fact that Kakashi is dead, Im absolutely livid that a useless piece of fatass trash like Choza is alive.

Last edited by Wolverine; 04-26-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:
H_I (05-18-2009)
Old 04-26-2009, 06:42 PM   #9
TheJkid
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
Tsunade needs to name a successor before she dies. Thats all I care about.

Kakashi shouldn't have been such an idiot and saved Choji over himself. And considering the fact that Kakashi is dead, Im absolutely livid that a useless piece of fatass trash like Choza is alive.
EPIC WIN!

Tsunade had names a successor though she told the elders striaght up before this arc even happened naruto will be allowed to do as he pleases becuase he is the next hokage!

If you think about it gara is the kazikage. The age does not matter when it comes to a kage its the level of power they hold and there maturity to social affiars. Naruto could learn those by shikumaru easily, even sakura. For fucks sake sakura could be his advisor if you think abotu ever hokage has had one!

So the tsunde issue is a fan issue not one when it comes to the epicness of the manga she could easily pass and add to the drama this arc has insued in many of us.

>.> Scratch that Ino shouldn't have died she should admit how much she loves sakura and be like ya hidden leaf is like all gone and sasuke is gone uh... Lets uh... go over here and make out for a bit please ^-^
Old 04-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #10
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJkid View Post
EPIC WIN!

Tsunade had names a successor though she told the elders striaght up before this arc even happened naruto will be allowed to do as he pleases becuase he is the next hokage!
Did she really name a successor or are you in the mood for a joke ?? This is serious stuff and if she did name a successor, then let me know where coz Im wondering how I missed it.
Quote:
If you think about it gara is the kazikage. The age does not matter when it comes to a kage its the level of power they hold and there maturity to social affiars. Naruto could learn those by shikumaru easily, even sakura. For fucks sake sakura could be his advisor if you think abotu ever hokage has had one!
Naruto may not be as intelligent as Shikamaru but hes pretty good himself. Naruto's thinking and his priorities have changed now so automatically his level of thinking is way above what both Shikamaru and Sakura could fathom. They may be smarter than him, but their level of thinking is still like teenagers while Naruto has grown into a man. So from now on, we're gonna witness a totally different Naruto.
Quote:
So the tsunde issue is a fan issue not one when it comes to the epicness of the manga she could easily pass and add to the drama this arc has insued in many of us.
I didn't think too highly of her when compared to many other characters all this while so I couldn't care less about her once she's dead.
Quote:
>.> Scratch that Ino shouldn't have died she should admit how much she loves sakura and be like ya hidden leaf is like all gone and sasuke is gone uh... Lets uh... go over here and make out for a bit please ^-^
Ino loves Sakura......ROFL

What do you know....they might be having their session in between medical ninjutsu training.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

She didn't name a successor but she did admit thinking about Kakashi and eventually Naruto, regardless she's alive for the time being.

Tsunade and Sakura are probably the only two female characters in the series that are remotely threatening, getting rid of either is a gigantic blow. I know Naruto's a shonen but jesus... for a world of kunoichi, men sure dominate.
Old 04-26-2009, 07:28 PM   #12
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

This is random but I just read a fanfic where Neji married Hinata and I am still trying to claw my eyes out a la Madara...
Old 04-26-2009, 07:55 PM   #13
IgnisV
What is Genin?

IgnisV will become famous soon enoughIgnisV will become famous soon enough

I died a little every chapter Kishi extended the arc of pain. ;L
Old 04-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #14
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

Tiny died.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to poolangya For This Useful Post:
uchihademon91 (05-18-2009)
Old 04-26-2009, 08:56 PM   #15
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJkid View Post
[url]

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/430/11/ Tsunde might die shortiy after this arc. Last time she used this ability it added 10 years to her 57 year old body, Given it didn't affect her non aging justsu. Using it agian her body is now 77 years old and she is looking like this. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/431/06/

She will probably die of old age in the up coming arc
Just wondering.. where did the 10 years come from? I don't remember that at all. I know she ages from using the chakra from the seal to do a medical regeneration technique on herself, but never have I seen a number added on it.

Tsunade is always under a transformation jutsu, making her appear younger than she really is. When the seal wears off, she is usually exhausted to the point where she can't maintain that illusion any longer. In contrast to the last time she released the seal, during the Pain Arc she didn't use it to heal herself (Well, I would presume), but rather she channeled all the Chakra into everyone else. If thats the case, then she really wouldn't have aged from using it at all, since shortened-lifespan comes from the regeneration (as Kishi says) speeding up the rate at which cells divide.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/169/16/

So... either way, during the Pain arc, she is exhausted after giving out a huge amount of Chakra to protect everyone, that she can't maintain the Transformation anymore. Which doesn't mean she has aged any as a result.

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.

Last edited by KatrinaKatt; 04-26-2009 at 08:58 PM.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote