Miburo and LN - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-11-2009, 02:34 AM   #1
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Miburo and LN

Have had both their accounts deleted... wut?

Old 05-11-2009, 02:46 AM   #2
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: Miburo and LN

Yah. Tom is on a spree right now/yesterday. He made that whole "ResignationThread" thing the other day, people were like "Fuck you!" And now he demodded mibz, shino brought him back, and now LN and mibz are gone.

I don't know if you know, so I guess I'll say it anyway, but Tom is leaving. He will be gone from this site on the 15th. Grimmjow's gone. That leaves Shino.

Tom is having his friend become a second admin. I don't know if Shino will be leading it or if he will. Doesn't really matter to me. The new admin is named fandom.

So list of lame shit that has happened.
-LN deleted/demodded
-Miburo " _____"
-FTP deleted
-random ads that pop up on the text in posts.
-It's not the 15th yet.

Last edited by The Madness; 05-11-2009 at 02:51 AM.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 02:55 AM   #3
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

wait so afetr
the 15th shino
will have full control?
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-16-2009)
Old 05-11-2009, 02:58 AM   #4
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Yup.

Also, I can't thank anyone. The option isn't even there. But the site was 'updating' a little while ago, so maybe stuff is still freakin out.

Fuck it, sleep time.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:01 AM   #5
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

thanks are apparently gone
and tom wonders
why we hate him =/
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:03 AM   #6
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks option was removed because of database and script errors from last time when forums got messed up by one of the staff members (not me). I found that the error was still occurring and the best thing to do was to remove it and then re-add it at some later point.

As for me being gone as an admin, that isn't going to happen. I will still be a correspondent for Adam. I'm just not going to be a hired employee under the owners. The only difference is now that Shino works under Adam, not under me. But like I said, me and Adam are friends, you still may see me around helping out.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:07 AM   #7
The Madness
Passion Rules

Oh, so Adam > Shino? In respect to forum control, that is.

Also, I thought you were the owner of this place.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:11 AM   #8
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

No, I sold everything away last year. I have been just a contracted worker the past year and a half.

And like I have said before, Adam will do what I have done the past year and a half, pretty much run and update Naruto Central and Bleach Central.

The only thing I did was I recommended Adam keep Shino as the person handling the forum as he has been the the past few years, since he obviously likes doing it a lot.

Since I will not be a paid employee by the owners, I'm not legally binded to work at any of the sites or forums. However, like I said before, I will still be around if I want to be. Me and Adam are friends and I will pretty much just act as a correspondent. I won't just be removed as an admin and stuff on the 15th. I will probably be kept as an admin as long as this forum is around.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:12 AM   #9
The Madness
Passion Rules

How much did you sell it for?

How much will adam be getting paid?

Also, why did you get rid of Miburo and Lonely Ninja... again?

Also, Also, I want my damn thanks back, my thanks to post ratio was siq.

Last edited by The Madness; 05-11-2009 at 03:14 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:14 AM   #10
Tom
DRAMA!!!

I sold it for a lot of money. I don't know how much Adam is getting paid, probably less than me, since he is friends with the owners. Adam is pretty rich himself though, one of the most talented and sought after web developers in the world, he can get any job he wants.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:17 AM   #11
The Madness
Passion Rules

How much were you getting paid? Number wise, not 'a lot'. I have no idea what a lot would be for something like this.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:18 AM   #12
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

you still didn't answer why you deleted mibz an LN, and what is happneing iwth the thanks?
Miburo (05-16-2009)
Old 05-11-2009, 03:18 AM   #13
Tom
DRAMA!!!

I removed Miburo and LonelyNinja because of their conduct. As moderators, they need to uphold to a higher standard than what they showed. Obviously publicly bashing the head administrator of the forums is something that cannot be tolerated. I don't know why they would even do that, honestly it was pretty stupid. I do not expect for them to return as moderators. I accidentally deleted their accounts when I was just trying to remove them as moderators. So if they want their usernames back, they can send me an email and I'll give it back to them.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:21 AM   #14
Tom
DRAMA!!!

The thanks was broken. There were errors in the backend (stuff you guys can't see) of the script because of the fact that one of the staff workers at NC accidentally deleted the forums a while back. We were getting a lot of database errors which slowly would slow down the place. I had to remove it because of that. However if Shino wants to add it back, he can. I just had to remove it to make the errors stop.

Also, thanks again dsyoji for hooking me up with that Furry Firemen 28 DVD. I had to take my panda suit to the dry cleaners because I pawed my va-jay-jay until I accidentally the whole thing.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:
dsyoji (05-16-2009)
Old 05-11-2009, 03:22 AM   #15
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
How much were you getting paid? Number wise, not 'a lot'. I have no idea what a lot would be for something like this.

I was paid enough to be put in one of the top tax brackets in the US tax bracket breakdowns.