Miburo and LN - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-11-2009, 03:24 AM   #16
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Re: Miburo and LN

US tax sceme doesnt really mean much to me...did you push the mill mark or what?

Old 05-11-2009, 03:27 AM   #17
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

Nah I'm not a millionaire, tax takes a lot of that away. I will say that my overall net value is kinda close to half a mil (all my money, things I own, blah blah)... we'll see how all this goes after college though. I definitely will have no financial worries for probably the rest of my life as long as I get my degree and get a job, but I'm hoping to start my own business pretty soon.

Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:44 AM   #18
orvell0072006
Genin

orvell0072006 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I removed Miburo and LonelyNinja because of their conduct. As moderators, they need to uphold to a higher standard than what they showed. Obviously publicly bashing the head administrator of the forums is something that cannot be tolerated. I don't know why they would even do that, honestly it was pretty stupid. I do not expect for them to return as moderators. I accidentally deleted their accounts when I was just trying to remove them as moderators. So if they want their usernames back, they can send me an email and I'll give it back to them.
I agree, especially for the minors like me

Quote:
I will still be around if I want to be. Me and Adam are friends and I will pretty much just act as a correspondent. I won't just be removed as an admin and stuff on the 15th. I will probably be kept as an admin as long as this forum is around.
good to hear it....olryt!

levro007 ..seek perfection of character!be faithful!endeavor!respect others!& refrain from violent behavior!
orvell0072006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:47 AM   #19
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

You 'accidentally' deleted LN and Mibz? What the fuck.

They're cool dudes and dislike you for your conduct. Giving permission to Grimm to snoop around OG's PMs... AND then tossing the blame onto an innocent forum member...

God, grow a pair and get over a few insults. You are totally deserving anyway. And I want to read how Dark Portals ends, fuck.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Fearless Leader (05-02-2010), Miburo (05-16-2009)
Old 05-11-2009, 03:57 AM   #20
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Nah I'm not a millionaire, tax takes a lot of that away. I will say that my overall net value is kinda close to half a mil (all my money, things I own, blah blah)... we'll see how all this goes after college though. I definitely will have no financial worries for probably the rest of my life as long as I get my degree and get a job, but I'm hoping to start my own business pretty soon.
Good luck! College life is awesome. Enjoy every minute of it.

And about Mibz and LN... I know they had been quite conceited but they really are cool guys. Hope you let them back. ^_^

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #21
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

I did not give Grimmjow any permission to snoop through someone's PM. I'm not around the forum enough to know what is going on. He came to me after he had gone through it all and told me that he believed OG was going to damage the forum. Given what he told me, I had to make a choice. I made the choice for OG to be removed as staff as a precaution for the forum. I don't think anyone other forum owner would have made a different choice. I do not know the situation about blaming it on an innocent member either. Please elaborate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post

They're cool dudes and dislike you for your conduct. Giving permission to Grimm to snoop around OG's PMs... AND then tossing the blame onto an innocent forum member...

God, grow a pair and get over a few insults. You are totally deserving anyway. And I want to read how Dark Portals ends, fuck.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:12 AM   #22
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

You're tellin' me you don't remember MrPwnzers? I really can't be bothered then.

Maybe you didn't give permission, but you condoned the act by not bothering to demote Grimm for snooping around and stumbling on a joke. It's not like he knew he would find that, he wasn't reading her private shit in hopes of protecting/benefiting NL. So, it would have been more fair to demote them both.

LN and Mibs are hawt, manly men and they contribute to making this forum not suck so hard. Something you should try and emulate, for fucks sake. 8]

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 05-11-2009, 04:16 AM   #23
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Tom why you chatting shit, if you were close to making half a mill you must lead a pretty sad life to be sitting here on Narutolounge getting butthurt by staff on an almost rundown forum making fun of you through virtual messages.

Also regardless of how they spoke out about you they still done upstanding jobs as moderators of the forum. Just cause a couple of mods voiced their opinions about you, you deleted their accounts and such, that clearly shows dictatorship. Thus being the reason why a lot of people hate you.

On a side note I got a tatto on my penis.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2009, 04:19 AM   #24
Tom
DRAMA!!!

No, I don't remember MrPwnzers. Like I said before I'm not around the forums enough. As for not demoting Grimm, I stood by him because he has done more to help Naruto Central, Bleach Central, and the forums than hurt it. He made one mistake, but it is significantly outweighed by his contributions. I saw no reason for him to lose his job. He reacted on what he thought was suspicious behavior.

And I'm sure Miburo and LonelyNinja are fun people and make the forum a cool place, but they did not respect authority and conducted themselves inappropriately as moderators. They are free to return as members. I'm not permanently removing them. They just will not return as mods.

Quote:
You're tellin' me you don't remember MrPwnzers? I really can't be bothered then.

Maybe you didn't give permission, but you condoned the act by not bothering to demote Grimm for snooping around and stumbling on a joke. It's not like he knew he would find that, he wasn't reading her private shit in hopes of protecting/benefiting NL. So, it would have been more fair to demote them both.

LN and Mibs are hawt, manly men and they contribute to making this forum not suck so hard. Something you should try and emulate, for fucks sake. 8]

Old 05-11-2009, 04:24 AM   #25
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

You never once told them to stop mocking you or anything. Infact you said "come and say whatever you want about me" so no they didn't commit any misconduct or disrespect authority without appropriate clearance to do so. You should've given them a warning, why're you trying to justify yourself for being innocent when you clearly baited them in to those demotions.

Also I thought NL was merging with ML?

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2009, 04:26 AM   #26
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
Tom why you chatting shit, if you were close to making half a mill you must lead a pretty sad life to be sitting here on Narutolounge getting butthurt by staff on an almost rundown forum making fun of you through virtual messages.

Also regardless of how they spoke out about you they still done upstanding jobs as moderators of the forum. Just cause a couple of mods voiced their opinions about you, you deleted their accounts and such, that clearly shows dictatorship. Thus being the reason why a lot of people hate you.

On a side note I got a tatto on my penis.
No, you do not understand. I don't care if you are the most productive moderator around, you learn to respect authority, if they have a problem with me, there were alternative ways for them to handle it besides publicly bashing me. They are more than deserving of their punishment.

And no I'm not hurt by these comments by them. I am however a bit ticked off considering I spent the last 6 years working on a place for Naruto fans to hang out and the only thing they had to say to me was something negative when I said I would not be working anymore.

And no I don't live a pathetic life at all. I live a great life, honestly probably better than yours. I like to consider myself everyone's friend and I don't like it when there are people who don't like me. It doesn't take much for someone to sit behind a screen and bash on someone, usually those who do are the ones that are pathetic. I try to talk stuff through and work things out with people. It just seems like no one else wants to do the same.

Old 05-11-2009, 04:27 AM   #27
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

I'd find that thread if it wasnt almost 3:30 in the morning... <.< But basically you told us that MrPwnzers presented the PM to you, which made him look like he betrayed his friend. I don't think he bothers with the forum at all now.

Also, didn't you just demote OG without getting her side of the story? And no, she explained that Grimm thought she was talking about him with someone, so that's why he read her shit. Pretty childish to say the least. But whatever, I don't mind the guy, so I don't have a problem with him having the position he has.

lol BK. Pics. Nao. 8]

edit, Funny, I don't think you did much 'talking' when ya went all delete-happy or when you demoted OG... So I'm calling bullshit on that.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 05-11-2009 at 04:30 AM.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:28 AM   #28
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Quote:

That post gave me such a boner.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2009, 04:28 AM   #29
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyface BK View Post
You never once told them to stop mocking you or anything. Infact you said "come and say whatever you want about me" so no they didn't commit any misconduct or disrespect authority without appropriate clearance to do so. You should've given them a warning, why're you trying to justify yourself for being innocent when you clearly baited them in to those demotions.

Also I thought NL was merging with ML?
They are pretty stupid if they thought it was appropriate at all to say that stuff and not face consequences. And who said NL was merging with anything? and what is ML?

Old 05-11-2009, 04:32 AM   #30
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Like I said before, I stood by Grimmjow, because he was someone I trusted and someone who had been very helpful. I told him to figure something out and I would go by it. I told him that I could take the heat because I'm not on the forum enough that it really doesn't matter, so whatever he told me to say, I went with, which is why I don't have a good memory of what happened. I just pretty much copied what he told me to say to get things worked out. Obviously it didn't work out very well.

Quote:
I'd find that thread if it wasnt almost 3:30 in the morning... <.< But basically you told us that MrPwnzers presented the PM to you, which made him look like he betrayed his friend. I don't think he bothers with the forum at all now.

Also, didn't you just demote OG without getting her side of the story? And no, she explained that Grimm thought she was talking about him with someone, so that's why he read her shit. Pretty childish to say the least. But whatever, I don't mind the guy, so I don't have a problem with him having the position he has.

lol BK. Pics. Nao. 8]

edit, Funny, I don't think you did much 'talking' when he went all delete-happy or when you demoted OG... So I'm calling bullshit on that.