Clarifications... - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Announcements

Announcements News & updates regarding the forum will be posted here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #61
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Clarifications...

Is our URL going to be changed back to "narutolunge" anytime soon?
That'd be pretty convenient

Virtual thanks to: http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...0&postcount=54

Old 05-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #62
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

Okay honestly i am going out of my fucking mind on how stupid this is okay no offence tom idk you but i think your just going a little insane with Mibs and LN's behavior so I have been here for a while and i havent seen one instant where there behavior hasnt been NL standards i mean there are waaaaaaayyyyy worse people on here and you know it so i think the deal should be to re instate them cause they were good and for the most part very respected from my point of view so as a member and someone who cares help the forum by doing something smart and reinstating them cause i will fight this till the end and if not then at least replace them with people who are good and can be seen as smart or responsible (or at least tell shino to do this cause i think he might agree with me or other members will)

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl

Last edited by Solus Bringer; 05-12-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:42 AM   #63
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Jesus fucking Christ. Account deletion? Jesus fuck. That just makes it obvious that Miburo was deleted because you fear his response. Tom, are you that fucking afraid of his response? Are you afraid that he's going to type some shit against you that actually MAKES SENSE, and, god forbid, make people AGREE with him?

Total bullshit.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:46 AM   #64
Solus Bringer
Jounin

Solus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really niceSolus Bringer is just really nice

yeah i know seriously there is some bs in the forum and its starting to smell

The people I know IN NL

Sakura Haruno93= Just an awesome girl
Lonely Ninja= cool dude very pychotic
SI=One of my best friends here
*Sakura*= Yeah shes fun to be around
Dec= Don't really know why just cool person
Kluang=HE is well Robot lover
Narutoharuno=Funny person
NarutoBaka=assistant to SharingonC and my friend
Lilk=He hides in the shadows
Tabris="SexyFemale" lol
Ami=cool girl
Old 05-12-2009, 03:11 AM   #65
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

Miburo is an idiot and will not be welcomed back to the forum. I'm not afraid of what he says, just nothing he says is worth reading. Everything he says is just a combination of profanity and stupidity. If he has an issue, he can address it with me personally. He just has to resolve to personal attacks which were unwarranted considering I have never even talked to the guy until 2 days ago.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tom For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (10-13-2010)
Old 05-12-2009, 03:12 AM   #66
Tom
DRAMA!!!

Tom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of lightTom is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solus Bringer View Post
Okay honestly i am going out of my fucking mind on how stupid this is okay no offence tom idk you but i think your just going a little insane with Mibs and LN's behavior so I have been here for a while and i havent seen one instant where there behavior hasnt been NL standards i mean there are waaaaaaayyyyy worse people on here and you know it so i think the deal should be to re instate them cause they were good and for the most part very respected from my point of view so as a member and someone who cares help the forum by doing something smart and reinstating them cause i will fight this till the end and if not then at least replace them with people who are good and can be seen as smart or responsible (or at least tell shino to do this cause i think he might agree with me or other members will)
Staff and moderators cannot behave like that.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:08 AM   #67
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah whatever.

So why was the arcade removed?

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Old 05-12-2009, 05:35 AM   #68
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Miburo is an idiot and will not be welcomed back to the forum. I'm not afraid of what he says, just nothing he says is worth reading. Everything he says is just a combination of profanity and stupidity. If he has an issue, he can address it with me personally. He just has to resolve to personal attacks which were unwarranted considering I have never even talked to the guy until 2 days ago.
What kind of leader if he cant keep his boys on the line.....

And one more question Tom

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 05-12-2009 at 06:39 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 06:58 AM   #69
Fearless Leader
GLORIOUS!

Fearless Leader will become famous soon enoughFearless Leader will become famous soon enoughFearless Leader will become famous soon enough

Tom-

You say that their actions were inappropriate because they spoke ill of you. However, you made a thread labeled "Go ahead" saying you don't care if people badmouth you at all. Saying "Go ahead, make fun of me" and then punishing people for doing exactly what you gave them permission to do is not fair. On the grounds of fairness, you punishing them for that is unjustifiable.

If you care about the forum community, like you claim to do, then fairness should be a priority. No one would want to be a part of a forum where people are treated unfairly. You would not want to needlessly cause strife amongst many members of the community either.

From any intelligent person's point of view, it really does look like you decided to punish them based on an emotional reaction to what they said. You even said in this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I am however a bit ticked off considering I spent the last 6 years working on a place for Naruto fans to hang out and the only thing they had to say to me was something negative when I said I would not be working anymore.
that you were ticked off about what they said. It's quite easy to assume that you were just upset, and only later tried justifying your actions. Not saying that is necessarily the case, but it sure looks that way to a rational person.

Also, you've admitted that you don't come here that often, and aren't aware of a lot of what goes on around the forum. That's fine. However, wouldn't it make more sense to let someone like Shino, who knows everyone involved, decide the fate of the people you've gotten rid of? Since he's an active member of the community who knows what is going on at all times, and is someone you trust, there really is no reason not to leave the decision up to him. Especially when your current reasons for getting rid of the people in question are dubious, at best.

So, instead of just saying you care about the community, you actually prove it. Instead of just demanding respect, you do something that would actually earn it. Instead of saying that LonelyNinja and Miburo didn't upset you and you aren't just getting rid of them out of spite, you show that your actions aren't just based on a dislike of them by doing what is fair. Let Shino decide their fate since he knows this community better than you. Earn the respect you obviously desire by putting the community that you claim to care about above your own ego.

Otherwise, you're just admitting that you have no fair reason for the actions you've taken, and that everything you've said about doing what is best for the community is a lie to cover up the fact that you were upset because they made fun of you. So you got rid of them out of spite. This is probably the last chance for you to actually prove that what you say is true, and that you're not just all talk. Otherwise, you're just proving all the people who speak ill of you are exactly right.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fearless Leader For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-02-2010), Playa (05-16-2009), TheBaron (10-15-2010)
Old 05-12-2009, 07:57 AM   #70
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Once upon a time in a distant land where many walked around town in furry suits I had found myself outcasted, sporting a ridicolously huge throbbing member and looks that could kill, it was only moments before I knew that something had to give. I saw many different variations of these furfags but one stood out the most, even though he was wearing a furry costume he too was outcasted. His reason being, he was a faggot. Faggots were not allowed to reside nor take refuge within this town, but even after the discovery of his faggotry he used sly tactics to maintain his position within this realm of furrys. Slowly manipulating and shifting the balance through unknown means. He had now gained an army of furfags, but I knew this was my calling. This was why I lost my way and arrived upon this town. For it was time for me to show my burning manly passion and destroy this bastardising villain......little did I know though, he was unexpectedly weaker than I thought. Taking me only seconds to demolish his fragile body and proceeding to take a shit in his mouth, yes indeed I had a hot chilli bean soup that morning.

After my manly defeat, although I don't know how manly you could propose that to be since it only took mere seconds to acheive victory I carried on my journey to a nearby bar where I found the one other person who was not wearing a furry costume. It was the barmaid, she looked very sexy, I kept visioning having intercourse with her in my dirty chain of thoughts. Suddenly she looked over to me intrigued, she came and asked me if I would like anything to eat, I replied coolly, take a break from your daily trade. For today I'll be serving the meat, as quickly as I replied she grabbed my hand caressing it and pulled me out of my seat in a swift motion, although little did she know I was only too willing to rise from that chair and follow her desires. We finally arrived to one of the guest bedrooms upstairs with no lodgers here and we did our business.

Copyright ©1988 - 2009 BloodKid

"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 05-12-2009 at 08:10 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-02-2010), Playa (05-16-2009)
Old 05-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #71
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

This is an example of what Tom will never do.

I edited out the massive dong because I didn't want to see a nearly grown man (with no pen0r) cry in envy.

REFERENCE: http://digg.com/pets_animals/That_wa...brochure_Pic_2
The Following User Says Thank You to Freshgrease For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-02-2010)
Old 05-12-2009, 02:59 PM   #72
JBoogie
Raw

JBoogie is infamous around these parts

Mmmm, good.

Old 05-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #73
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

im bbbaccckkkkkk
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-02-2010)
Old 05-12-2009, 03:19 PM   #74
Fearless Leader
GLORIOUS!

Fearless Leader will become famous soon enoughFearless Leader will become famous soon enoughFearless Leader will become famous soon enough

Great. Now he's going to delete this thread too instead of responding to my heroic post. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFF
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fearless Leader For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #75
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Like his baby dick would let him respond anyway.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread