Myth is a pussy. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-15-2009, 03:00 AM   #1
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice
Myth is a pussy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faggot View Post
wow dude, ima fag...
and day becomes night
-SassyLady- (12-14-2010), Mal (12-14-2010), The Madness (05-02-2010), Vanity (08-26-2012)

Old 05-15-2009, 01:20 PM   #2
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
and day becomes night
u know u fail at flaming right, change ur tired stuff up. the fag thing is getting played out.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:24 PM   #3
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

The TRUTH never gets "played out".

Last edited by Mal; 05-15-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (05-16-2009)
Old 05-15-2009, 01:39 PM   #4
zer0systm
Antagonist

zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faggot View Post
u know u fail at flaming right, change ur tired stuff up. the fag thing is getting played out.
you realise you fail at life? i'm not really looking to put an effort into flaming you as your not worth a pinch of nanago shit, as for the fag thing, you are a fag, you will always be a fag therefore it can never be overused as you are a fag and will always be a fag.

fag
Vanity (10-29-2012)
Old 05-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #5
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
you realise you fail at life? i'm not really looking to put an effort into flaming you as your not worth a pinch of nanago shit, as for the fag thing, you are a fag, you will always be a fag therefore it can never be overused as you are a fag and will always be a fag.

fag
i fail at life lol i bet i have a better life then u wayy better... im not really failsauce like u who sucks at flaming.. ur like a 15 year old or something...
Old 05-15-2009, 01:54 PM   #6
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
i fail at life lol i bet i have a better life then u wayy better... im not really failsauce like u who sucks at flaming.. ur like a 15 year old or something...
same diss in 2 different
threads
get some new material failsauce
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (05-16-2009)
Old 05-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #7
zer0systm
Antagonist

that is a bet you would most likely lose, i don't know if you've realised but a lot more people round here think your the failsauce rather than me,

face it kiddo your just one big fuck up

clearly you need optical assistance as my stats along side each post clearly state i am 20, your attempt at passive aggression is another fail in the list of things you can't seem to do right
Old 05-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

zer0 talks like a pro
i want you to talk in
ausie slang
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (05-16-2009)
Old 05-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #9
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
same diss in 2 different
threads
get some new material failsauce
I just posted the same thing in the other thread.
<333333333333333333BAL3333333333333333
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (05-16-2009)
Old 05-15-2009, 02:11 PM   #10
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Myth sucks.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-22-2010)
Old 05-15-2009, 03:02 PM   #11
Myth
Kage

Quote:
that is a bet you would most likely lose, i don't know if you've realised but a lot more people round here think your the failsauce rather than me,

face it kiddo your just one big fuck up

clearly you need optical assistance as my stats along side each post clearly state i am 20, your attempt at passive aggression is another fail in the list of things you can't seem to do right
lol thankfully my self esteem doesn't get effected from what ppl on an anime based forum think about me.. roflll ..

its ok zero we all know ur graving attention n once again hop off everyone here seems to ignore me somewhat cept u.. u prob have a shrine of me in ur room...

"zerosystem" lmfaooo..

ur gameless kidd nuff said
Old 05-15-2009, 03:18 PM   #12
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

Myth.

you say that your self-esteem won't be effected by what people on an anime forum say. For that to be true you have to posses at least some self-esteem in the first place.

You act like one of those fat 15 year olds who pretends to like the attention when people make fun of him. In reality it's just a defense mechanism to help you cope with it. You subconsciously do care. Being able to say you don't care, and actually not caring is a big difference.

You are calling other people fail, and telling people to stop riding other people's dicks just because we are in agreement with eachother. Or you are just saying it to attempt to 'flame' us. Not really sure, both are equally pathetic.

Also, I would stock it up to jealousy that you insult zero as much as you do. You seem to think the spam zone is some place where all the cool kids hang.. which it is. So you not being welcome here also triggers that defense mechanism I mentioned before. Making you act like a total twat in order to make us think that you don't really want to be here. Now that would work, if we fell for it.

You may come back at this with "you are a n00b, loser, pathetic, fat" Or some other insult based off of no facts whatsoever. So just know that anything you say in reply to this will end up being fail. Ignoring it is also not an option, since only blabbering vagina's ignore insults. Pretending that this wasn't said is a pussy move Myth. And don't act like you didn't read it.

You also may come back at this with something retarded since you can't think of anything better to say. But in your head you will know that what has been said here is the truth and that will bother you. Which means I have done my job.

Last edited by The Madness; 05-15-2009 at 03:23 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
DGLG (05-19-2009), Miburo (05-22-2010), zer0systm (05-16-2009)
Old 05-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #13
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Clown0308 View Post
You act like one of those fat 15 year olds who pretends to like the attention when people make fun of him. In reality it's just a defense mechanism to help you cope with it. You subconsciously do care. Being able to say you don't care, and actually not caring is a big difference.
trust me i don't i just love see u kids jump on it all day every day even when im banned...

Quote:
You are calling other people fail, and telling people to stop riding other people's dicks just because we are in agreement with eachother. Or you are just saying it to attempt to 'flame' us. Not really sure, both are equally pathetic.
i never said anything about anybody riding dick's lol stop thinking of stupid shit to say ur running out words
Quote:

Also, I would stock it up to jealousy that you insult zero as much as you do. You seem to think the spam zone is some place where all the cool kids hang.. which it is. So you not being welcome here also triggers that defense mechanism I mentioned before. Making you act like a total twat in order to make us think that you don't really want to be here. Now that would work, if we fell for it.
not really zero is pretty much following me around n i think its weird.. in fact he's the only 1 constantly replying to my posts.. whats up with that

Quote:
You may come back at this with "you are a n00b, loser, pathetic, fat" Or some other insult based off of no facts whatsoever. So just know that anything you say in reply to this will end up being fail. Ignoring it is also not an option, since only blabbering vagina's ignore insults. Pretending that this wasn't said is a pussy move Myth. And don't act like you didn't read it.
sickk post son keep em going trust me i promise u u suck at life if i ever i met u me n my crew would laugh ur shit up n blow ur spot...
Quote:
You also may come back at this with something retarded since you can't think of anything better to say. But in your head you will know that what has been said here is the truth and that will bother you. Which means I have done my job.
also u kinda failed at trying to get something big out of me... like i said ur sad ass attempts suck...
Old 05-15-2009, 03:34 PM   #14
The Madness
Passion Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
sickk post son keep em going trust me i promise u u suck at life if i ever i met u me n my crew would laugh ur shit up n blow ur spot...
also u kinda failed at trying to get something big out of me... like i said ur sad ass attempts suck...
lolwut?

Your responses were pretty much what I figured they'd be.

That of a pussy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-22-2010), zer0systm (05-16-2009)
Old 05-15-2009, 03:51 PM   #15
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
lolwut?

Your responses were pretty much what I figured they'd be.

That of a pussy.
they were short cause i have no reason to get riled up over ur posts lol.. like i said if i ever met u i'd stake my life that i would lmfaooo at u n blow ur spot easily.