Myth is a pussy. - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 05-16-2009, 08:10 AM   #151
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
i laid it down already before anyone if ur down come threw ny i'll slap u u included... when n where ... holla when ur in nyc
No, you said you would go anywhere, anytime. Now that someone is calling your bluff you're pussying out. Wow, what a surprise.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #152
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No, you said you would go anywhere, anytime. Now that someone is calling your bluff you're pussying out. Wow, what a surprise.
anywhere in ny i already said that before lol... since madness though he was big i called him out.. n he said he'd let me know so no problem....

there's no calling anything i already called him out first i'll drive anywhere anytime as long as its in ny im not going out of state for nobody especially no anime forum person who's obviously a coward...

He said he might come down down to see bal so that why i said if u do hollaa at me... im not going to boston simply cause i have lost anything there.. i called him out cause bal made an indication that 1 of em would be down...

so yeah ..
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:39 PM   #153
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
anywhere in ny i already said that before lol... since madness though he was big i called him out.. n he said he'd let me know so no problem....

there's no calling anything i already called him out first i'll drive anywhere anytime as long as its in ny im not going out of state for nobody especially no anime forum person who's obviously a coward...

He said he might come down down to see bal so that why i said if u do hollaa at me... im not going to boston simply cause i have lost anything there.. i called him out cause bal made an indication that 1 of em would be down...

so yeah ..
You're the coward. Come face us. I dare you.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-16-2009), The Madness (05-16-2009)
Old 05-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #154
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

So, let me get this straight. You call people out acting like tough shit on an animu forum, yet say they have to go to you. Knowing no one is going to go out of their way to meet some pussy who wouldn't show up anyway. Meaning you'll never have to actually back up the shit you talk.

Wow, you're quite the badass. That takes a lot of balls.

Fine. Anywhere in NY? I'll meet you at:

Chautauqua Mall
318 East Fairmount Avenue
Lakewood, NY

3pm Sunday. In front of the Subway. I'll be wearing a ski-cap and a blue T-shirt that says "Just bring it" on the back. Anytime, anywhere, and it's in NY. No excuses now.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (05-16-2009), maddog (05-16-2009), Mal (05-16-2009), The Madness (05-16-2009)
Old 05-16-2009, 12:41 PM   #155
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kina View Post
You're the coward. Come face us. I dare you.
Dare? Fuck yeah, now we're speaking at his grade level.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (05-16-2009), Miburo (05-16-2009)
Old 05-16-2009, 12:44 PM   #156
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

hey mibs, can u bring a camera. If anything happens, can you psot them here... we wanna see how it goes down...

we'll wait for the pics around sunday night... (or until monday morning)

I HATE IT WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE ...
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:45 PM   #157
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

^ sadly no, he said something in the past about not having a camera and/or not knowing how to work one =[

so...other nyers go thar and document this event on cam <.<
Old 05-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #158
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Why would you want a picture of me eating subway? Since that's the only thing going to happen. Myth is just going to make some excuse to weasel out of getting his shit ruined again, like "I ment anytime anywehre....in the city itself hurr hurr."

And goddamn, I know how to work them. = (
Old 05-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #159
maddog
Chuunin

maddog is an unknown quantity at this point

^Tsk tsk tsk!!! anyone in NY (or near NY) who can bring one? just don't want to miss the action...

Edit: I'm sure the subway would look good!

I HATE IT WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE DIE ...

Last edited by maddog; 05-16-2009 at 12:50 PM.
maddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #160
orvell0072006
Genin

orvell0072006 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: I promised you lulz.

Quote:
So, let me get this straight. You call people out acting like tough shit on an animu forum, yet say they have to go to you. Knowing no one is going to go out of their way to meet some pussy who wouldn't show up anyway. Meaning you'll never have to actually back up the shit you talk.

Wow, you're quite the badass. That takes a lot of balls.

Fine. Anywhere in NY? I'll meet you at:

Chautauqua Mall
318 East Fairmount Avenue
Lakewood, NY

3pm Sunday. In front of the Subway. I'll be wearing a ski-cap and a blue T-shirt that says "Just bring it" on the back. Anytime, anywhere, and it's in NY. No excuses now.
so what are you going to do? fight with him?have you seen the movie "wanted" by angelina?....what if it will happen to you? I mean....you mention your clothes
your in a dead zone hehehe

levro007 ..seek perfection of character!be faithful!endeavor!respect others!& refrain from violent behavior!
orvell0072006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #161
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Dare? Fuck yeah, now we're speaking at his grade level.
I have to dumb it down for him. =/ I was actually afraid this would be too hard for him to read. Wait-- I found the solution! I'll speak his language.

"lol u r no goin to show u lame n have no bals"
I hope this message finds him soundly.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 05-16-2009, 12:49 PM   #162
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

@orvell-Wut? The movie where they curve bullets and shit? Wut?
Old 05-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #163
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Why would you want a picture of me eating subway? Since that's the only thing going to happen. Myth is just going to make some excuse to weasel out of getting his shit ruined again, like "I ment anytime anywehre....in the city itself hurr hurr."

And goddamn, I know how to work them. = (
oh. u said "In front of the Subway." i thought u meant like transit subway, so i thought that would be cool to watch. i assumed u were going to have a one on one with the subway or something <.<

oh right, then no cam XD
Old 05-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #164
orvell0072006
Genin

orvell0072006 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes! hahaha ...maybe your enemy will only sit in a very far distance hahaha & shoot you on the head!

levro007 ..seek perfection of character!be faithful!endeavor!respect others!& refrain from violent behavior!

Last edited by orvell0072006; 05-16-2009 at 12:53 PM.
orvell0072006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #165
Kina
Star-Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orvell0072006 View Post
yes! hahaha ...maybe your enemy will only seat in a very very far away hahaha & shoot you on the head!
Miburo is impervious to bullets.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kina For This Useful Post:
Miburo (05-16-2009)