the true power of rinnengan?!?!? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
the true power of rinnengan?!?!?

ok seriously what is the true power of rinnengan...im gonna list some of the ones we kinda know but i cant be bothered finding links..

rinnengan is said to be the most power dojutsu right? yet i cant tell the differnce between rinnengan and sharingan...there is a clear difference in power and ability with byakugan and sharingan though

so what can rinnengan do....
1. see through the eyes of other paths of pain
2. shinra tensei-bansho tenin- chibaku tensei
3. absorbing jutsu (fat pain)
4. weird soul sucking summon that also revives dead pains(summon) tis kinda similar to the big statue thing that also sucks souls
5. summon big animals
6.controlling the dead through rinnengan
7. sucking out souls
8. use weird bring back to life no jutsu.
9 use all elements

ok heres my problem with the rinnengan....im not sure exactly which if any out of those is actually an ability because of the rinnengan..
lets view the 2 doujutsu

byakugan- bring able to see long distances( through walls bodies etc) being able to see chakra points.

sharingan normal- being able to see fast movements ...being able to see chakra...being able to put ppl under genjutsu..
sharingan mangekyo- amaterasu, tsykyomi .....susanoo (i think this may be only for itachi just like kamui is for kakashi)
sharingan permanent - unknown

do we see a pattern here ? most of these dojutsu has actually got something to do with the EYES ...byakugan being able to see things normal eyes cannot...sharingan being able to see faster movements slower...also by concentrating on sumit..it can set it on black flames...also with all the genjutsu by looking at them.

ALL TO DO WITH THE EYES..now what has rinnengan got? the "i can see what all paths of pain are looking at"???!? heres my problem with this...ITS SHIT...consider this ...before we knew the 6 paths were being controlled by one person this ability was actually not that bad ...but since they are being controlled then its not an ability of the rinnengan to see through everything... you would expect that because it has a pupiteer...imagine someone sitting at survielance staring at all points at which cameras are looking at...thats not a dojutsu!!!

the extra sight given by sharingan and byakugan is really usefull for the user... remember that the six paths were only formed because nagato is weak from the statue poking thing therefore without it he woulda just been one person still making that eyesight pointless!

all the abilities of the six paths are impressive individually they are not that good (absorbing jutsus has been seen before) but together i can see why nagato thinks of himself as god. does techniques doesnt look like something an doujutsu would cause some even required hand signs like chibaku tensei.

i could go on about each ability that rinnengan SEEMS to give and telling you why i think they are not caused by rinnengan at all but i havent got time,....most of those jutsus were only there because of that giant statue thing ..could that be the true power of rinnengan (if so why has it got nothing to do with eyes once again)

compared to the one hit kills that sharingan have these abilities are definitely weaker in strength but if all of these are rinnengan given ability then it sure has a lot more ability than sharingan plus there are less side effects....

ever since we first encountered pain i wondered what his REAL abilities are since it was said by jiraiya to definitely be the best doujutsu ...every time pain uses an ability i think...nah that does seem that good maybe its a side ability ...i keep thinking we're gonna see some amazing godlike jutsu but the only ones close to that has been massive shinra tensei and chibaku tensei which naruto countered first time!!
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2009, 07:01 PM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: the true power of rinnengan?!?!?

I didn't actually read your post only the title. The true power of the rinnegan is the ability to manipulate every element which allows the user to create or learn any jutsu. The potential is limited by the imagination of the user. All & all there is no limit that's why it's the best eye.

Edit: Nagato is seen using unique forms of ninjutsu & genjutsu. He's also shown to have the ability to sense chakra. If you want me to explain I will.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-27-2009 at 07:07 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #3
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

that actually makes a lot of sense which would make it the best doujutsu ..there are probably scans to support this ...from ur theory i reckon nagatos rinnengans abilities developed due to the pain he felt therefore all rinnengan abilities are different

which makes me wonder if the rinnengan is a kekki genkai like the other 2 ...or can anyone achieve it if there experience some heightened emotion like the pain of nagato..

althought it makes a lot of sense i dont think theres any real evidence to back that theory up so in that case...anyone else have any ideas?
Old 05-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

It's stated in the manga.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 05-27-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

The actual abilites the Rinnegan offers is control of gravity, a statue that converts souls into energy, the ability to transmigrate ones chakra or mind and use of all five elements which wasnt even proven exactly. Anything else is just a variation of one of these abilities.

Sigh, Rikudou should show us what a real rinnegan user can do.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

rikkodou will probably send the moon down on one of his enemies as a jutsu...coz u know he created the moon n all
Old 05-27-2009, 07:09 PM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

About the chakra thing. Again it's stated in the manga that Nagato mastered every element. If you're able to use all forms of chakra it means you're able to create or learn all jutsu. Pain's jutsu that were shown are a result of these abilities.

PS: Rikudou is dead while Nagato did quite well for being a pussy.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-27-2009 at 07:12 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:11 PM   #8
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

the rinnegan can level a whole village.(an almost impossible feat aside from deidara's bombs)
.. then heal it. ( another impossible feat)
therefore the rinnegan can do something we believe is impossible.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:21 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Heres how I see it.

Byakugan is the taijutsu eyes that also offer ninjutsu and genjutsu advantages, but are weakest against ninjutsu.

Sharingan is the genjutsu eyes which also offer ninjutsu and taijutsu advantages, but are weakest against taijustu.

Rinnegan is the Ninjutsu eyes that also offer advantages in taijutsu and genjutsu, but is weakest against genjutsu.

And since Ninjutsu is the primary weapon of the ninja I can see why the Rinnegan is more powerful aside from gravity control and a soul sucking statue.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 05-27-2009, 07:23 PM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

How is Rinnegan weak against Genjutsu when the user is shown repeatedly using different types of genjutsu?

Edit: A sharingan user would have fell to Pa/Ma's genjutsu because it's based on sound not sight. Get your facts right dude. Also the best attacks from the Uchiha are dojutsu based ninjutsu not genjutsu. Amaterasu, Sasanoo, & Kamui are currently better then the highest form of genjutsu available to an Uchiha. Also to say a sharingan user is weak against taijutsu is just retarded. The sharingan gives them an advantage in taijutsu & is actually better for taijutsu when compared to the Byakugan.

Edit2: How is a Byakugan user weak against ninjutsu? Again makes little sense considering that Neji is shown constantly braking binding ninjutsu. What advantage does Byakugan actually have against genjutsu again? O yeah that's right none.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-27-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:25 PM   #11
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Heres how I see it.

Byakugan is the taijutsu eyes that also offer ninjutsu and genjutsu advantages, but are weakest against ninjutsu.

Sharingan is the genjutsu eyes which also offer ninjutsu and taijutsu advantages, but are weakest against taijustu.

Rinnegan is the Ninjutsu eyes that also offer advantages in taijutsu and genjutsu, but is weakest against genjutsu.

And since Ninjutsu is the primary weapon of the ninja I can see why the Rinnegan is more powerful aside from gravity control and a soul sucking statue.

Only Ur wrong about 1 thing.. Rinnegan is a perfect counter to all genjutsu techniques cept for maybe susanoo.. since u have access to multiple bodies, u can never really be trapped unless its a sound genjutsu that paralyzes all ur nerves which is around cept for 1 place the frogs..

Rinnegan>every eye technique including susanooo it brings back lives nuff said.

Rinnegans genjutsu>mks genjutsu
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:31 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Myth dude he's wrong about it all.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-27-2009, 07:34 PM   #13
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Myth dude he's wrong about it all.
lol im being nice today nd only point out 1
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 07:35 PM   #14
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Pain never used any genjutsu! He used nothing but an ass load of ninjutsu and some taijutsu. Show me where he used genjutsu.

Also, Im comparing the regular SG not the MS. And the SG is the genjutsu eyes.

EDIT: Seruiously, your critisising me yet you say the SG gives better taijutsu than the BG which is crazy. All the SG does is slow down movements while the BG allows the user to attack chakra points, vital rogans while being able to see 359 degrees.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-27-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Pain never used any genjutsu! He used nothing but an ass load of ninjutsu and some taijutsu. Show me where he used genjutsu.

Also, Im comparing the regular SG not the MS. And the SG is the genjutsu eyes.
Umm yes he did you just weren't paying attention. Human Realm & Hell Realm both used different forms of genjutsu. The shared vision itself is a form of genjutsu. The memory block that was put on every shinobi in the rain village is a form of genjutsu. All of Animal realms summons were under a genjutsu (note the rinnegan eyes on all of them). When Jiraiya & Kakashi got stabbed Nagato made a mental link with them & disrupted their chakra flow which is again a form of genjutsu.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-27-2009 at 07:41 PM.