I love online translators - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 11:39 PM   #1
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road
I love online translators

Look, and hold it, and is what Czira; properly A cover tongue elephant The greetings that seem to push forward measures to people that a tongue elephant appears in the assembly at once in revival and the dawn of the village. When a meeting is over; the tongue elephant to the cause of シカク. I don't understand the condition of the Princess mooring rope and at first it is given priority to protect a leaf and says that I seem to be able to tie it to the scarecrow. I grin while looking at the outside after parting. Is it a naruto and a past memory over there?でうちは. By the way, I hurry and leave. Is it a root during movement?の people and junction. ぐぞみたいな talk rapid by the strategy in question. It comes that a messenger arrived to the inhabitants of the naruto and scarecrows leaf, and the deer-maru attends at a meeting I go to introduce it into シカク doing. オモイ and decoys and a comic dialogue. Is it カルイ?But, I react to something. I go to a tongue elephant while being surprised that シカク and an encounter flicker were hit on the tongue elephant immediately. Yamato joins person and オモイ of the village to talking narutos. It looks like I am worried about the naruto, too what カルイ is in Yamato while feeling special quality. When I seem to have controlled nine of them how and question you closely, a naruto knows it with nine of them, and カルイ shows interest. Is the deer-maru a root in front of a flicker room?I hear the conversation about people and the naruto of the shade. I finish being a rhinoceros in the rear.

Closed Thread