Death God vs Kuchiyose gedo mazo - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-10-2009, 10:04 AM   #16
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Death God vs Kuchiyose gedo mazo

Against a tailed beast minato fought kyuubi and sealed him up, the Gedo Mazo cannot do that as far as we know it can only extract the chakra off a jinchuriki, it cannot actually seal a whole demon. that being said the gedo mazo holds just chakra so if it escapes there's no demon coming back if kyuubi escapes he's back...

While Death god kills you, gedo mazo mutilates you u can't do anything in ur state which means ur pretty much dead as well unless u live off 6 other bodies..

In terms of what it has done Death god > gedo mazo... pain's most powerful attack the chibaku tensei couldn't seal kyuubi death god did... nd minato put the seal on naruto 2wice.

U also can't comapre the 2 because 1 is actually made a by a genius shinobi who's unsurpassed who did it with his skill, gedo mazo is a kekke genkai ability.

Veng: u can't compare sarutobi to minato for 2 reasons minato made the jutsu so he knows a lot more about it proof can be seen when he sealed a part of himself in naruto.. sarutobi could not do that, he also split the kyuubi chakra in half sarutobi didn't do that, and sarutobi had a sword in his chest and was already old it was hard for him because of that mainly... Minato was younger then kakashi and knew the jutsu inside nd out..

Last edited by Myth; 06-10-2009 at 10:06 AM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2009, 10:09 AM   #17
Yelloflash
Genin

Yelloflash is on a distinguished road

if gedo mazo is kekkai genkai than isnt pain the only one that can summon it...which means then that the akatsuki can't take anymore tailed beasts? but i dont understand what they said here

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/450/09/

It doesn't take a genius to contradict everything I say. It takes a genius to contradict everything I say, and be right.
Yelloflash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:03 AM   #18
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

gedo mazo can eat souls, store tailed beasts...provide chakra sticks which allow the six paths? (dunno bout this one), RESSURECT ppl...i think there is no arguement that gedo mazo is better
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:14 AM   #19
SenjuGod
Sage of the 4 noble paths

SenjuGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past

tell dem gedo mazo much better!!!!
SenjuGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 01:09 PM   #20
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

gedo mazo cannot store tailed beasts... it can store their chakra... once the statue has gotten the chakra the bijju doesn't exist anymore... death god could seal a BIJJU away hence when naruto's seal was breaking the kyuubi was coming back....

That and the gedo mazo is avoidable.... nobody that has been caught with the death god has yet to walk away unscathed nobody was able to avoid it yet,, hanzo the anbu and danzo all avoided the gedo mazo.

why because this statue is visible hence u can run when u see it the death god u cannot see till the opponent catches u thus u wouldn't run away till the last minuete which would be to late..

death god>gedo mazo in terms of effectiveness in battle

gedo mazo>death god in terms of the users after effect but honestly ud rather die then end up like nagato...

If minato used gedo mazo on kyuubi madara would make the fox run away with death god he couldn't see the attack till kyuubi was caught....

also the gedo mazo cannot capture TAILED BEASTS as in bijju itself because if it could then god realm would use that isntead of using chibaku tensei WHICH IS HIS STRONGEST ATTACK.

Use ur brains...

Last edited by Myth; 06-10-2009 at 01:23 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-12-2009), stubborn_d0nkey (06-11-2009)
Old 06-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #21
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Myth tailed beast are beings of pure chakra. So you saying that it can store the tailed beast chakra is basically saying they can store the tailed beast.

Edit: God Pain is a path that can only use one tec. The actual God Path can not summon Gedo which is why it wasn't used against Naruto. Nagato on the other hand could summon it but he got caught up in Naruto's bullshit story. You also need to remember that is was assumed by Nagato that Madara & the others were busy sealing away #8 so it wouldn’t have been wise for him to summon it then.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-10-2009 at 04:23 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #22
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Myth tailed beast are beings of pure chakra. So you saying that it can store the tailed beast chakra is basically saying they can store the tailed beast.
they had actual bodies though since if they were just chakra they'd disappear in thin air... U can say their monsters with bodies made of chakra but that still means they have bodies. Since its plain fact the Sanbi was all flesh as well as the Hachibi and u saw kyuubi motherfucker had biceps nd everything lol.

Quote:
Edit: God Pain is a path that can only use one tec. The actual God Path can not summon Gedo which is why it wasn't used against Naruto. Nagato on the other hand could summon it but he got caught up in Naruto's bullshit story. You also need to remember that is was assumed by Nagato that Madara & the others were busy sealing away #8 so it wouldn’t have been wise for him to summon it then.
That's true although nagato could have gone out nd captured everything himself by using gedo mazo... It's not that it sucks its just that the technique is visible, its possible to avoid it. Death god is impossible to avoid since u don't see it till the guy catches you, then its to late... Also what's up with u saying it can hold 9 beasts as if death god cannot lol death god can seal away anything and once its sealed its gone forever...

Edit: gedo mazo is made up of wood or w/e any bijju could destroy it with 1 blast especially the more powerful ones.

Last edited by Myth; 06-10-2009 at 04:31 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-12-2009)
Old 06-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #23
poolangya
gotta catch em all

poolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enoughpoolangya will become famous soon enough

gedo mazo
no contest
more uses than shiki fujin
after effect makes people want to feed you
nothing beats that.
poolangya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #24
Yelloflash
Genin

DEATH GOD FTW!!! Idc what people say...the death god had style man! the gedo mazo was the user's bitch in the way that he had to listen to everything and thats it...Death god was a business man. He was paid to do the things he did so he gets two people or creatures instead of 1...thats smart thinking...death god pwns gedo mazo in a fight

It doesn't take a genius to contradict everything I say. It takes a genius to contradict everything I say, and be right.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #25
SenjuGod

Comon peeps Gedo mazo pwns Death God its strength is not measured by the user's Chakra
Old 06-11-2009, 11:34 AM   #26
Yelloflash
Genin

im not sure but i think it is...dont flame at me if im wrong but doesn't gedo mazo need to be supported by the users chakra or whatnot? but u could be dieing and summon death god, right your life away and kill ANYTHING

Old 06-12-2009, 04:03 AM   #27
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
they had actual bodies though since if they were just chakra they'd disappear in thin air... U can say their monsters with bodies made of chakra but that still means they have bodies. Since its plain fact the Sanbi was all flesh as well as the Hachibi and u saw kyuubi motherfucker had biceps nd everything lol.
None the less, they ARE beings of pure chakra. Who said chakra can't materialize and take form? This ain't regular chakra we are talking about. This is fact, go back and read fool.

Quote:
That's true although nagato could have gone out nd captured everything himself by using gedo mazo... It's not that it sucks its just that the technique is visible, its possible to avoid it. Death god is impossible to avoid since u don't see it till the guy catches you, then its to late... Also what's up with u saying it can hold 9 beasts as if death god cannot lol death god can seal away anything and once its sealed its gone forever...
Kyuubi is still living and Orochimaru escaped death god. The user dies. Keep telling yourself that Death God is better that's ridiculous lol...

Quote:
Edit: gedo mazo is made up of wood or w/e any bijju could destroy it with 1 blast especially the more powerful ones.
*facepalm* How the fuck do you know what gedo mazo is made up of? If it was just a tree how can it suck out souls and resurrect people huh?

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 11:20 AM   #28
SenjuGod

Gedo mazoo
Old 06-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #29
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
None the less, they ARE beings of pure chakra. Who said chakra can't materialize and take form? This ain't regular chakra we are talking about. This is fact, go back and read fool.

Kyuubi is still living and Orochimaru escaped death god. The user dies. Keep telling yourself that Death God is better that's ridiculous lol...

*facepalm* How the fuck do you know what gedo mazo is made up of? If it was just a tree how can it suck out souls and resurrect people huh?
sorry but this is the narutoverse so this logic doesn't really work

if the tailed beasts are made purely out of chakra how can they (physically) hit you?
--same logic

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:28 PM   #30
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
sorry but this is the narutoverse so this logic doesn't really work

if the tailed beasts are made purely out of chakra how can they (physically) hit you?
--same logic
How is it that all of the tailed beast form a body out of nothing when stuck in a human host? It’s because they're beings of pure chakra. This is why KB is able to turn into an Ox-squid, Gaara a sand raccoon, Nii Yugito a flaming cat, & Naruto a flamer fox. So much demon chakra is released from the host that it takes a physical form we see this every time any of these people transform.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-12-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (06-12-2009)