Death God vs Kuchiyose gedo mazo - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-12-2009, 03:33 PM   #31
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Death God vs Kuchiyose gedo mazo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
How is it that all of the tailed beast form a body out of nothing when stuck in a human host? It’s because they're beings of pure chakra. This is why KB is able to turn into an Ox-squid, Gaara a sand raccoon, Nii Yugito a flaming cat, & Naruto a flamer fox. So much demon chakra is released from the host that it takes a physical form we see this every time any of these people transform.
man, i was just trying to prove a point and that was that he shouldnt rule out the gedo mazo being made out of wood just like you shouldnt rule out a bunch of chakra being able to hit you, both sound impossible but yet we clearly know one is true

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2009, 04:13 PM   #32
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
man, i was just trying to prove a point and that was that he shouldnt rule out the gedo mazo being made out of wood just like you shouldnt rule out a bunch of chakra being able to hit you, both sound impossible but yet we clearly know one is true
Say Gedo did fight a tailed beast. You know why it would win? Gedo shoots out white dragon spirits that would wrap around a tailed beast making it immobile while it drains it's chakra. Prove me wrong lol.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:53 PM   #33
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I think the enma head is more effective, but not necessarily stronger.

@vengence:

Its canon that enma thing isnt a genjutsu

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:29 PM   #34
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I think the Buujis and the Statue are connected and i doubt if it can hold 9 beast, it can be broken "easily" by any one of the beast. Maybe it will just absorb any physical or chakra attack any of the Beast do since the beast are merely chakra themselves that take a physical form.

I say they may be connected cuz why would negato be able to summon a statue that has 9 eyes and there are 9 beast? It was put there to Beast container but it did other things as well and i believe it even growled once. Never saw it's bottom part.

Wanna hear a crazy theory? Here it go anyway. If the statue got all 9 tails, it could potentially rise from the ground and be the 10 tailed beast. The original Rinnegan user originally made the moon to ensnare the 10 tailed beast, and he stripped it of all 9 of the beast, leaving them scattered throughout the ninja world. Just around the time the 1st Hokage was beginning the life of a ninja. Good thing for that. The original Rinnegan user actually died doing this but he sealed the "moon encrusted" 10 tailed beast in "his eyes" before he died. This is why Negato could summon the statue in the 1st place. Since the original Rinnegan user used the earth, water= mud and maybe combined all elements as he made this compressed moon, those conditions left the 10 tails to appear like it could be wood, or stone, but it's really just the still "sealed" and compressed version of the beast outside of it's moon. Pain was either foolish enough to allow Madara and his Sharingan/EMS to see how or where it was summoned from or he "allowed" him to summon it at some point. Or he just keeps it in a certain place at all times and from there he summons it, so Madara can always go back the that super secret hideout to do the ritual.

Death god needs your chakra. If u aint got Negato's chakra, u cant do but so much

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 06-12-2009 at 08:30 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #35
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
None the less, they ARE beings of pure chakra. Who said chakra can't materialize and take form? This ain't regular chakra we are talking about. This is fact, go back and read fool.

Kyuubi is still living and Orochimaru escaped death god. The user dies. Keep telling yourself that Death God is better that's ridiculous lol...

*facepalm* How the fuck do you know what gedo mazo is made up of? If it was just a tree how can it suck out souls and resurrect people huh?
well if u read the manga up till now ud know gedo mazo is made up of wood numb nuts nd its visible point is u can out run gedo mazo u can't outrun death god since u can't see it till ur caught... as for whats better i said in terms of u not dying gedo mazo is better although ur as good as dead after using it anyways... but in battle death god is far more reliable first it actually did damage in history taking out the strongest demon nd u cannot see the death god thus u cannot out run it.. if hanzo was fighting nagato nd nagato used death god hanzo wouldn't run using sushinn he keep fighting till nagato grabbed him nd killed him, but hanzo saw the gedo mazo nd ran away... plus the gedo mazo hasn't taken anything out remotely close to the kyuubi it merely sucked out chakra... nd any one of those monsters if out could easily destroy the gedo mazo with 1 blast death god is indestructible.

Vengeance I get what ur saying but thats pure assumption on ur part, since what we have is that they are actual bodies, if they weren't then why was the tentacle still active in the akatsuki hideout nd under water it should have disappeared. same goes for the sanbi it had a physical body nd we all saw kyuubi's body forming everytime naruto even had a Kyuubi skeleton around him nd at 8 tails we were seeing how his body kept gorwing showing its muscles nd everything..

Till there's any other indication then those monsters do have actual bodies. that's the only thing i can go by since its what i saw... bodies made of chakra ot not they still are bodies physical bodies with flesh otherwise naruto wouldn't have kyuubi's skeleton hanging around him...

Last edited by Myth; 06-12-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:42 AM   #36
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
God Pain is a path that can only use one tec. The actual God Path can not summon Gedo which is why it wasn't used against Naruto. Nagato on the other hand could summon it but he got caught up in Naruto's bullshit story. You also need to remember that is was assumed by Nagato that Madara & the others were busy sealing away #8 so it wouldn’t have been wise for him to summon it then.
Eh, no.

I thought the same, but it isn't like that. Gedo Mazo obviously can't attack the Bijuu itself.
Tendou can summon Gedo Mazo. He already did, in the cave when Deidara and Sasori captured Gaara.
That means that he chooses Chibaku for obvious reasons.

And Nagato didn't know Sasuke even caught Hachibi, so he couldn't assume they were sealing the Bijuu.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Myth (06-13-2009)
Old 06-13-2009, 07:42 AM   #37
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Say Gedo did fight a tailed beast. You know why it would win? Gedo shoots out white dragon spirits that would wrap around a tailed beast making it immobile while it drains it's chakra. Prove me wrong lol.
why would i try to prove you wrong? i dont see a reason since i was NEVER talking about gedo vs tailed beast but just that he shouldn't rule out gedo mazo being made out of wood.

so you are neither proven wrong nor right, actually i dont care at all if you are right or wrong as long as you accept the possibility that gedo mazo is made out of wood or any other natural element relatively similar to wood

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 06-13-2009, 11:13 AM   #38
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Chibaku tensei is pains strongest technique thats the only thing capable of catching a bijju not the stronger ones though i doubt he can catch hachibi with it either...

But either way in battle gedo mazo is avoidable death god is not gedo mazo could be destroyed death god cannot gedo mazo is made up of wood or some substance that has form since it breaks the ground when summoned, death god is a god spirit like susanoo...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 07:34 AM   #39
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Gedo Mazo superior
Death God inferior

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 09:15 AM   #40
SenjuGod
Sage of the 4 noble paths

SenjuGod has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I think the Buujis and the Statue are connected and i doubt if it can hold 9 beast, it can be broken "easily" by any one of the beast. Maybe it will just absorb any physical or chakra attack any of the Beast do since the beast are merely chakra themselves that take a physical form.

I say they may be connected cuz why would negato be able to summon a statue that has 9 eyes and there are 9 beast? It was put there to Beast container but it did other things as well and i believe it even growled once. Never saw it's bottom part.

Wanna hear a crazy theory? Here it go anyway. If the statue got all 9 tails, it could potentially rise from the ground and be the 10 tailed beast. The original Rinnegan user originally made the moon to ensnare the 10 tailed beast, and he stripped it of all 9 of the beast, leaving them scattered throughout the ninja world. Just around the time the 1st Hokage was beginning the life of a ninja. Good thing for that. The original Rinnegan user actually died doing this but he sealed the "moon encrusted" 10 tailed beast in "his eyes" before he died. This is why Negato could summon the statue in the 1st place. Since the original Rinnegan user used the earth, water= mud and maybe combined all elements as he made this compressed moon, those conditions left the 10 tails to appear like it could be wood, or stone, but it's really just the still "sealed" and compressed version of the beast outside of it's moon. Pain was either foolish enough to allow Madara and his Sharingan/EMS to see how or where it was summoned from or he "allowed" him to summon it at some point. Or he just keeps it in a certain place at all times and from there he summons it, so Madara can always go back the that super secret hideout to do the ritual.

Death god needs your chakra. If u aint got Negato's chakra, u cant do but so much
Liondemon good theory on the sage of six paths make thread on this
SenjuGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 10:50 AM   #41
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Chibaku tensei is pains strongest technique thats the only thing capable of catching a bijju not the stronger ones though i doubt he can catch hachibi with it either...

But either way in battle gedo mazo is avoidable death god is not gedo mazo could be destroyed death god cannot gedo mazo is made up of wood or some substance that has form since it breaks the ground when summoned, death god is a god spirit like susanoo...
good points.

i completely agree with you

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 06-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #42
Uno Angelo
Academy Student

Uno Angelo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post

very well said.

in addition to Death God and with the genius minato himself:
  • turned the 9 tailed fox as an arsenal for his son sealing the chakra and the demon fox into two different location so that his son may use its chakra,
  • fail-safe condition that when 8 tails appear he may appear in his son's subconsciousness and reinforce the seal
  • minato left a key refer to manga#370, which jiraiya believes it was intended for naruto for future use. in my own opinion, it will enable naruto to gain access with 9 tails chakra in its full potential without turning into a demon beast. remember that jiraiya focus naruto's training in chakra control rather than any known shinobi skills. imagine naruto using 9 tails chakra on its max under sage tech?
with the use of DG sealed the 9 tailed demon fox, naruto will become the destined child who will probably fight evil madara uchiha and eventually revolutionized the shinobi world.

death god owns!
Uno Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2009, 01:05 PM   #43
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Minato with Death God.....

...is like Casey Stoner on Ducati

Sarutobi is just another Melandri or Nicky Hayden on Ducati...

Minato makes Death God rocks.

Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:30 AM   #44
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_narut0 View Post
sorry but this is the narutoverse so this logic doesn't really work

if the tailed beasts are made purely out of chakra how can they (physically) hit you?
--same logic
Say what? That's exactly why this logic works. Chakra obviously has properties that allows it to take physical form. Every ninja is using chakra to physically hurt people.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 07:54 AM   #45
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Say what? That's exactly why this logic works. Chakra obviously has properties that allows it to take physical form. Every ninja is using chakra to physically hurt people.
i am a little confused? did i ever state or imply that chakra cant hurt you? i believe i did just the opposite

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4