Most Hated Staff Member - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > NL Awards Voting

NL Awards Voting Vote for the winners of the first annual Naruto Lounge forum awards!

View Poll Results: Most hated staff member?
Kina 3 11.11%
Tom... Oh wait. 9 33.33%
OG 7 25.93%
H_I 2 7.41%
Babyface BK 6 22.22%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2009, 06:52 AM   #16
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Hated Staff Member

Of course we get what you mean: You're not very smart. At all. =D
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-12-2009)

Old 07-12-2009, 05:38 PM   #17
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road

and did i ever say i was smart no you assume i think that genius and I never really had a problem with you until you started acting like an turd I don't even know why you hate me either way you want to hate me go on please
Old 07-12-2009, 06:02 PM   #18
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I'm confused, is this the kid who was like, "IMMA 13 YEAR OLD NEO BITCH ILL HACK THIS SITE AND THEN WHAT?!?!?!"
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #19
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^I think so. I kinda remember him saying he gets picked on by kids who ride around his neighborhood on golf carts or some shit too. I dunno. All pansies look the same to me. = /

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisengan View Post
and did i ever say i was smart no you assume i think that genius and I never really had a problem with you until you started acting like an turd I don't even know why you hate me either way you want to hate me go on please
Did I ever say you said you were smart? Nah. So good job at countering a non-existent argument, genius. If you think you're not smart then that's fine by me, you would just be agreeing with what I said. And if you think you are smart, then you're wrong and your stupid "I never said I WAS smart lololol" shit looks even more retarded. Either way, I come out on top. So suck it.

Also, you're the one who came in here asking why am I not on the list. I gave the reason, which you then suggested that reason "proves your point." You made no point, of course, but if I had to guess I'd say that you're saying that my arrogant attitude is why I deserve to be in the running for most hated. All I said in response was that you're not very smart, which is blindingly obvious by your posts in this thread. I never said anything about hating you, because I don't give a shit about you and only vaguely remember you at all because I made fun of you for being a wuss sometime in the past. And I'm not even sure about that, because that is just how much I couldn't give a shit about you. I don't care if some babywang sissy hates me, and I'm certainly not going to muster up any of my manly badass malice for you. So don't flatter yourself, champ.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:07 PM   #20
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

I am kind of pissed that pussy monster didn't hire me to beat down some 15 year olds for him.

Woulda been sweeeeeet.
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-12-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 04:17 PM   #21
chisengan
travelling -nin

if you really don't give a shit than why you keeping up this conversation after all if I'm worthless than my opinion shouldn't matter to you
Old 07-13-2009, 05:28 PM   #22
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Posting on a message board doesn't equate to caring about you or your opinions. Nice try. = )
Old 07-13-2009, 07:14 PM   #23
chisengan
travelling -nin

if you don't care then whats you're point in posting and why make so much fuss about me simply stating I don't like you
Old 07-13-2009, 07:21 PM   #24
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

You said that same thing one post ago, was Miburo's post really that difficult to comprehend?

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Babyface BK For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 07:38 PM   #25
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I don't like you WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU DON'T CARE but I really don't like you STOP MAKING A FUSS ABOUT SOMETHING SO INSIGNIFICANT IT'S A FORUM but apparently it's significant enough to inspire ACTUAL HATRED AND THE NEED TO POST ABOUT IT.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-13-2009), Shrike (07-13-2009)
Old 07-13-2009, 07:58 PM   #26
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

^I <3 you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisengan View Post
if you don't care then whats you're point in posting
No one who isn't a douchebag cares about the posts they make on this site. Seriously, stop being retarded.

Also, I like making fun of dumb people.

Quote:
and why make so much fuss about me simply stating I don't like you
I never did such a thing. In fact, I specifically said I couldn't care less about what you like or dislike. Lrn2read.

And goddamn. You do realize that if we go by your dumbshit "If you post, you care" logic then that means you care about having me care about you? Since your argument now, that you're posting, is trying to prove that I care. Pretty sad, little buddy. If you want a friend then just ask, man. I don't associate myself with sissies, of course. But I'd be more than happy to help you make a e-harmony account or some shit, because this is hard to watch. Poor guy. = (
Old 07-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #27
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

El oh el.

Who made any fuss? What Miburo was trying to say is that posting in here is like throwing paper planes on ultra nerds. Gedit?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #28
The Madness
Passion Rules

I used to throw milk not paper planes.

Much more effective.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:59 PM   #29
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
I used to throw milk not paper planes.

Much more effective.
Awesome.

Also, I remember staying in a motel with a friend with an awesome purpose - the motel was right by the store where everyone would gather to buy the new World of Warcraft expansion, then it was the Burning Crusade, I remember it well. We stocked up with eggs. Shitloads of them. When the nerdiest of nerds woke up before 6 AM to wait for the store to open, we threw eggs at them.

Unfortunately, we couldn't throw much. We ran out of eggs pretty quickly, and didn't hit more then four, five of them.

I still can't believe I actually did that. I probably got high like a Tasmanian devil that night.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:07 PM   #30
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Protip: when throwing eggs, use goalie lacrosse sticks.