Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 52 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-09-2009, 01:59 AM   #766
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Shunsui relationship with Lisa was excepted especially since she looks like his Vc and wear glasses

We don't need a Sherlock to establish that connection
i'm just saying the way they treat each other, it's comical. i could see those two being a married couple. lol!

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ichiduo For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (07-13-2009)

Old 07-09-2009, 05:31 PM   #767
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto_nutty View Post
Shunsui relationship with Lisa was excepted especially since she looks like his Vc and wear glasses

We don't need a Sherlock to establish that connection
Ummm... Lisa is Shunsui's former VC... Nanao was a little girl back then & is actually biting off of Lisa's style.

Nanao as a little girl http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.09/05/.

Lisa as a VC http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/315.08/08/.

Nanao looked up to her as a small child which is why they dress the same.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-09-2009 at 05:38 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2009, 05:52 PM   #768
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Ummm... She's his former VC... Nanao was a little girl back then & is actually biting off of Lisa's style.
yeah, when i first saw lisa, i thought she was nanoa. but i see where nanao gets her style from.

p.s.

i dont understand the age of the shinigamis in bleach because at the turn back the pendulum hiyori was much older than nanao but now hiyori doesn't even change a bit and nanao is already a lady...

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #769
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Goes to show how much of a beast Kyoraku is. Taking a dead on hit from Stark's cero and still fucking around with his old vice captain as if nothing happened.

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grimmjow For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (07-13-2009), Vengeance (07-10-2009)
Old 07-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #770
the_bargain
Genin

the_bargain is an unknown quantity at this point

im in love with bleach again... vastolorde WW vs vizards
the_bargain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 06:02 AM   #771
Mimi-chan
Genin

Mimi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiduo View Post
yeah, when i first saw lisa, i thought she was nanoa. but i see where nanao gets her style from.

p.s.

i dont understand the age of the shinigamis in bleach because at the turn back the pendulum hiyori was much older than nanao but now hiyori doesn't even change a bit and nanao is already a lady...
Yeah I'm confused too. Bleach has a lot of bugs in it. For example what happens when a soul dies? I mean in SS everyone are souls, and do souls have babies. Don't think I'm perverted it just strange.
Also about age, better quastion how come Yachiru never ages. She is much elder then Hitsugaya, I wouldn't be surprised if she is elder than Rukia(well if in Turn Back Pendulum missing captain was Zaraki). But she is still a "kid". This is sooooo wrong. It pisses me off!
Mimi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mimi-chan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #772
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

one other thing for everyone to think about...

we know urahara is now working with soul society...whether or not he has been accepted back into the fold is irrelevant but it has been made clear that he is on their side...
...so where exactly is he?? why isn't he on the inside of the barrier and if he is why hasn't he shown himself...
its clear now that the vaizards came by themselves and not with him...
so the real question is...is he already there but just hiding out waiting for the right moment...or is he going to come and,touch wood, bring ichigo's father with him!!!
don't get me wrong i'm sure with the way these mangas go its more than possible that he might not be involved in this current saga anymore, but that would just suck.

my original theory was that some of the vaizards were going to end up going to hueco mundo and help ichigo and bring him back...since that ain't happening i'm now hoping that at the very least it will be urahara that goes to bring them back (that is if he doesn't fight and beat the crap out of aizen)
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:07 PM   #773
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Bleach 366 Spoiler
Source: FLOL
Credits: sheetz
Verification: Confirmed

個々が次々と影さんw?達をばったばったと斬ったり
One by one each of the vizards take down the menos.
セロみたいなのはいたり・キックのみでころしちゃったり
They kill the menos using something like ceros and with kicks.
結界で頭ちょんぎっちゃったり・歌うたってあやつっちゃったり
They put a barrier around superchunky's head, and take him down by singing.
仮面ごと顔面を引き裂いちゃったり
Then they all rip off their masks.
記憶に残ってるのは ましろキーック
The only thing i remember is Mashiro kicking.
最後に平子が どうやずいぶんうまくホロウ化を扱えるようになったろ?
At the end, Hirako says, "How do you suppose we've learned to handle hollowfication so very well?
       そろそろ終いにしようやアイゼン!
It's about time we finished this, Aizen!"
で首先に斬りかかった所で完です 
He waves his sword in front of him. Quote:
歌ってたのは髪の毛長い男ですねリサは多分2刀で千切りにしてたよ~
The one who's singing is the long haired guy, and Lisa uses 2 swords to cut things up.
Old 07-13-2009, 01:09 PM   #774
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

yeah vizards kicking ass now the fights can really start nd the current captains can be their cheerleaders.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 01:52 PM   #775
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
yeah vizards kicking ass now the fights can really start nd the current captains can be their cheerleaders.

ROFL

OT : sounds boring
Old 07-13-2009, 03:12 PM   #776
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Big deal they're fighting mediocre menos. Not impressed. Lisa having twin zanpaktou is awesome. I wonder if the Viz can still use Bankai. They may be imperfect Viz because of how they were transformed & may have lost the ability to actually use Bankai & Shikai.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-13-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #777
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Big deal they're fighting mediocre menos. Not impressed. Lisa having twin zanpaktou is awesome. I wonder if the Viz can still use Bankai. They may be imperfect Viz because of how they were transformed & may have lost the ability to actually use Bankai & Shikai.
im sure they can use it nd lisa having a twin zanpakto doesn't surprise me she was sunshi's vc afterall...

best part is they're pointing the swords at aizen little do they know they're about to see that not one of em can even graze aizen...
Old 07-13-2009, 03:55 PM   #778
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I'm actually alittle more intrested in what's going on in HM. These Viz are borring me with these fodder kills. Hopefully some real fighting with start soon with the top 3 & WW. If not they need to bring it back to Ichigo & the gang.

Edit: It's an insult that superchunky got taken out so quickly. That thing was hyped for so long only to be taken out by bad singing. Kubo is fucking trolling again.... "What is that mysterious eye?" Must be extremely powerful it's so fucking mysterious. O wait never mind it's just a giant blob that's fucking fodder to hype the Viz" Fucking bullshit I tell you the thing put out old mans flame...

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-13-2009 at 04:00 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #779
Myth
Kage

Quote:
I'm actually alittle more intrested in what's going on in HM. These Viz are borring me with these fodder kills. Hopefully some real fighting with start soon with the top 3 & WW. If not they need to bring it back to Ichigo & the gang.

Edit: It's an insult that superchunky got taken out so quickly. That thing was hyped for so long only to be taken out by bad singing. Kubo is fucking trolling again.... "What is that mysterious eye?" Must be extremely powerful it's so fucking mysterious. O wait never mind it's just a giant blob that's fucking fodder to hype the Viz" Fucking bullshit I tell you the thing put out old mans flame...

lol u really think aizen couldn't get out of the shit stain flame... he just didn't care enough to do it...
Old 07-13-2009, 04:30 PM   #780
Vengeance
Death Scythe

The point is that it's been hyped since the SS arc only to be cheaply taken out in one chapter by bad singing. Sorry Myth but that's just fucking lame.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: