Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 53 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #781
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Lol, man that is beyond rich. Kubo you king of trolls, singing......really ???

( facepalm )
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #782
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

the part about chunky was translated wrong someone re translated it nd said that there wasn't any mention of chunky being killed...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:19 PM   #783
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Hope not. Chunky needs to live up to some hype. We've been waiting for that thing for a long time.

Edit: What I've been dieing to know is where are the hollow not loyal to Azien? I mean frankly speaking for there to be no VLs that have issues with taking orders from a shinigami is beyond ridiculous. Where are the bad arse elite hollows man....

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-13-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:42 PM   #784
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Aizen is no ordinary Shinigami.

Besides, he offered them liberation, victory over their enemies and a place at his side once he became head hancho.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #785
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Hope not. Chunky needs to live up to some hype. We've been waiting for that thing for a long time.

Edit: What I've been dieing to know is where are the hollow not loyal to Azien? I mean frankly speaking for there to be no VLs that have issues with taking orders from a shinigami is beyond ridiculous. Where are the bad arse elite hollows man....
Aizen would bitch slap anyone who fought him i've said this many times in another publisher not shonen aizen would be unbeatable in bleach.

they follow him cause he has no fear nd he's obviously strong as hell.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #786
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

So you're saying every single hollow is going to just bow down to the almighty Azien? Bullshit there has to be some hot head VLs that wouldn't automatically become his lacky.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 07-14-2009, 05:45 PM   #787
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So you're saying every single hollow is going to just bow down to the almighty Azien? Bullshit there has to be some hot head VLs that wouldn't automatically become his lacky.
it doesn't matter because all will fall before him he's reached the highest possible levels for a shinigami in every single category as stated.. he can own the fuk out of anything a tip of his spiritual power had grimmjow on his knees... just a small tip.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:26 PM   #788
SunXia
Chuunin

SunXia will become famous soon enoughSunXia will become famous soon enough

You remind me of a point about him being at the highest level of a Shinigami possible!! Was it not true that he was looking to break the barrier between Shinigami and Hollows within himself as part of his ultimate goal?? Because he knew he'd reached the peak of his own abilities and yet still wanted to go farther??

I wonder if he intends to use a fully awakened Hogyoku on himself to make himself even more powerful?? Or if he already has?? Hmmm

Otherwise why talk about breaking the barriers and yet only aim to do it to Hollows and not himself in the future?? I always thought he'd wanted to surpass his own Shinigami limits!!

At least thats how I always perceived it!! Because he'd have to get stronger if he wants to attack the Royal Family who are guarded by Squad 0, many of which he'd have never met before and thus may not know all their abilities!!

If becoming enlightened or intellectual means I must become arrogant and coldly cynical about the world around me, then I'd gladly remain a fool for the rest of my life.

Last edited by SunXia; 07-14-2009 at 07:54 PM.
SunXia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #789
Vengeance
Death Scythe

The Final villain should be a hollow(like a zomg king of hollows that isn't loyal to Azien), Sado hollow(at some point he dies & becomes a hollow. His abilities are hollow based & he's extremely powerful for still being in a mortal body. Note: Ichigo is tecnically dead based on how he regained his shinigami powers) Ichigo's hollow(some twisted plot device to separate the hollow from ichigo's body) or the SS King(make squad zero enemies of ichigo. It could happen with the right setup). Fuck Azien he's overrated at this point. I really hope the Viz end up turning on the shinigami after Azien is taken out. I don't see Azien as the final villain case in point he's the first zomg big bad in the series. The first should never be the final expect Azien to be taken down with the manga continuing without him.

Edit: Ichigo also needs to talk with Zangetsu again. He's relying way to much on his hollow abilities when he hasn't even mastered hsi shinigami abilities.

Note: deleted my older post & moved it here since I have too many post in a row because of pictures.

Edit
from 2ch

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-15-2009 at 11:49 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Witchking (07-15-2009)
Old 07-15-2009, 11:41 AM   #790
Vengeance
Death Scythe

from 2ch

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #791
Vengeance
Death Scythe

from 2ch

Note: Sorry for the multi posting it's allot of pics . O yeah Azien is smiling in one of these pics. Looks like he's trying not to laugh at how pathetic the Viz look.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-15-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #792
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Shinji looks awesome hahaha .. love that evil grin.... Aizen will get his ass handed to him by Ichigo so I guess for now the Vizards are gonna have to back up Soul Society's Captains
Old 07-15-2009, 12:07 PM   #793
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Lisa only uses 1 sword what the hell were the spoiler guys going on about? That's her sheath in the other hand not a blade. Fucking Rons!!!

PS: Pay close attention to Lisa's back side in the 5th pic posted within the first group of photos.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-15-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 07-19-2009, 09:40 AM   #794
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi did anyone notice on Page 3, of this week issue, in bottom panel, you get a really really clear view Lisa undies, jeez, how come I didn't notice that first time round

Plus, it likely that Aizen is gonna dodge or do some shit to avoid Shinji attack

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
naruto_nutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 10:37 AM   #795
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Shit did you all not read the manga? Aizen reached the limits of how powerful a shinigami can be so he got bored. He is now the undisputed ruler of Hueco Mundo because hollow recognize that he is a being that has _no fear_ which is appealing to them. He has the hougyoku and of course by now he has crossed the barrier of shinigami himself. That's the whole point. Even Grimmjow who had an ego larger than the universe cowered before him. Personally I think Ulquiorra and up are VL and they all show him respect. This is not about fanboying Aizen, Kubo himself is telling us over and over this guy is fucking untouchable. You see him even moving when Shinji is centimetres away from his neck? No. He will probably not even move the next chapter either since WW will shut Shinji up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LOu8mfZeK4

Check out 3:49, unless Shinji has come up with a way to counter total hypnosis he is done for. He did catch Aizen spying on him before, so maybe he has an idea, but he won't be the one to take on Aizen.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 07-19-2009 at 12:28 PM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote