funniest user name between these? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

View Poll Results: Dumbest username between these choices?
nuckingfutz 3 11.11%
dittlelick 4 14.81%
prettyugly 0 0%
microsoftworks 1 3.70%
Toad_Sage 19 70.37%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 06:49 AM   #16
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road
Re: funniest user name between these?

^Thanks, at least a cool member is this shitty thread.

Mods that move someone's post asking something serious (not spamming, I tryly wanted an answer) to a spam section, then makes fun of that member is unheard of. You mods are emberassing. not worthy to be mods at all. (I'm not talking about all the mods, but many that I've seen, they truly only post shit.)

@Mirubo: grow up. I wonder how you got to be a mod.
I've just seen that you mods moved this thread now, and I thought it was deleted. seriously sending a PM telling me something? no? too much work to type a few words I guess...

@shrike: yeah avatar is funny, the names are funny too, in other forums I asked the same thing and they were able to answer it, most voted nuckinfutz, and there were many votes for the others too. plus they left a lot of nice comments, they found all of them funny.
@Mal: you're the most annoying member, there should be nominations for the most annoying as well. All this started because of you. any infractions for him? no! mods in this forum are useless, I repeat, USELESS. (except some)
@ everyone else: Toad_Sage is the worst username I've ever seen too, that's why I wanted to change it, so I asked which is better. but you guys failed to answer. As for why I used it, it was because I just signed up quickly to say something, so I made up a random username about naruto since this is a naruto forum, but I ended up staying, so as my username sucked I wanted to change it. I asked DarkAztek like 1-2 days before I opened this thread, and he said he would change it for me, but after some pms he stopped answering, now I know why. (@DarkAztek: I thought you were better than that)
finally I realized that DarkAztek wasn't an Admin as he was when I sent his the request to change my name (Again, it was way before I started this thread), so then I asked GrimmJow. Now that guy is a true mod, he should be an example for most of the shitty mods in this forum, esp Mirubo.
Nominations for mods who should be downgraded to normal members should also be there.
The first answer I got from GrimmJow was: what would you like it changed to? I explained everything as to why I wanted the name changed, and he didn't even hesitate. thank you GrimmJow.
I hope the staff are more careful at choosing their mods, see if you can find more people like him, and less like Mirubo.
A real mod should act apropriately depending on the situations. when it's serious, act serious, when it's a joke, then you can say lololololololol. telling a mod to be appropriate is something a simple normal member shouldn't have to do. Now that's is truly emberrasing. It's like a son schooling his father.

seriously, my little sister can be more mature than all of you put together. I'm actually being serious, It's not sarcasm.
this forum is shit compared to any other that's why I only come here for the naruto section, I don't even look at the other sections anymore. Even gametrailers is better than this place.
you guys are boring and annoying.
I just had to say this, The top admn/owner of this forum either don't care, or he's the same as you, because he doesn't do nothing about it. IDK and dont give a fuck.
I'd be a better mod than any of you who posted here.

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Old 07-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #17
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Success. I don't think I was even trying to provoke this twat lol.

Anyway, do you really think that any of the mods or users in this community should take a topic asking people to consider lame wordplay usernames like 'nuckingfutz' and 'dittlelick', seriously?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 08:06 AM   #18
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Success. I don't think I was even trying to provoke this twat lol.

Anyway, do you really think that any of the mods or users in this community should take a topic asking people to consider lame wordplay usernames like 'nuckingfutz' and 'dittlelick', seriously?
OMFGLMAOROFLOL!!! you the coolest man! I can't compete with your coolness...
what's that? you guy's competing to see who provokes someone better? oh, that's fucking shameful. how stupid is that? keep trying, you're not getting anywhere....so embarassing...
you fail, you didn't provoke me.
twat? look who's acting all almighty superior now! lol
BTW who are you? Oh, right. I even forgot that last post of yours, thanks for reminding me that your post failed...as did your attempt to provoke me...lmao. I read your post and It makes no sense to me, I know no such person. Double fail!

If I was asking seriously, and even STATED IT after the first stupid post by mal, yes, I'm expecting that.
A mod shouldn't go spamming into a topic.
If you think they're lame, why'd you answer? don't bother next time. your life is that boring that you waste time with lame things? Oh wait, you wanted to show your coolness, that's why you answered. you're one of those guys who always know what to say, right?
sorry, attempt failed...

Being a mod is not about acting all cool and brag about it, just because a mod is the "god" of the forum doesn't mean he can do anything he'd like. It's about preventing shit like this to happen, not make it worse.
And a mod should never go by the person they like better, they should see all members equally. Mirubo made fan of me because his boyfriend Mal (not trying to offend you, you said it yourself: quote from Mirubo "Anything for you. <333333333" owwww, it's touching. Did he give you any flowers back?) asked him to. lol.
If you're a mod do your job, cuz the job you're doing with this thread could be done better by a nutless monkey, I'm not saying you suck as a mod and don't do your job, I'm just saying you failed at it in this very thread.
Oh, wait, I forgot, my argument is invalid, you guys are too cool...

keep making fun of me all you want...you're all annoying and I don't want to have arguments with you anyway. you guys are epic fail.
anyway, while you guys keep trying, I'll sit back and watch your attempts, I'll say whether it's success or failure since I'm the only one who can judge If I'm provoked or not...
I'll keep track of the records for you guys! Let's have a little fun since this thread is at spam zone now...keep trying...

Starting Now! go go go!
COMPETITION TO SEE WHO PROVOKES NUCKINFUTZ FIRST:

Tzu men's attempts: 1
Successiful: 0
Failed: 1
Coolness factor: 9/10
Provocation level: 0/10

good job, keep trying, next!

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-17-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 09:30 AM   #19
chubbz101
Academy Student

chubbz101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hahahahah, good one Nuc.

Milburo, he has got a point about the Mod thing, since Mod's are like Hitler to Germany, rule the country with an iron fist, then i'm expecting certain shit won't be allow to happen like this.

And Mai please calm down on the flaming front, cause in nearly all of your post it alway to put down someone else's post, but I have to remember aswell that forum are all about debating and when shit is said and done at the end of the day its only a damn forum.

DarkAztex, you're the last person I would expect to put down people who clearly state that they are being serious about a specific topic, especially with that thread you created on online bullying and other issues.
The Following User Says Thank You to chubbz101 For This Useful Post:
nuckinfutz (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 10:59 AM   #20
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz View Post
what's that? you guy's competing to see who provokes someone better? oh, that's fucking shameful. how stupid is that? keep trying, you're not getting anywhere....so embarassing...
BTW who are you? Oh, right. I even forgot that last post of yours, thanks for reminding me that your post failed...as did your attempt to provoke me...lmao. I read your post and It makes no sense to me, I know no such person. Double fail!

If I was asking seriously, and even STATED IT after the first stupid post by mal, yes, I'm expecting that.
If you think they're lame, why'd you answer? don't bother next time. your life is that boring that you waste time with lame things? Oh wait, you wanted to show your coolness, that's why you answered. you're one of those guys who always know what to say, right?
sorry, attempt failed...

Being a mod is not about acting all cool and brag about it, just because a mod is the "god" of the forum doesn't mean he can do anything he'd like. It's about preventing shit like this to happen, not make it worse.
And a mod should never go by the person they like better, they should see all members equally. Mirubo made fan of me because his boyfriend Mal (not trying to offend you, you said it yourself: quote from Mirubo "Anything for you. <333333333" owwww, it's touching. Did he give you any flowers back?) asked him to. lol.
If you're a mod do your job, cuz the job you're doing with this thread could be done better by a nutless monkey, I'm not saying you suck as a mod and don't do your job, I'm just saying you failed at it in this very thread.

keep making fun of me all you want...you're all annoying and I don't want to have arguments with you anyway. you guys are epic fail.
anyway, while you guys keep trying, I'll sit back and watch your attempts, I'll say whether it's success or failure since I'm the only one who can judge If I'm provoked or not...
I'll keep track of the records for you guys! Let's have a little fun since this thread is at spam zone now...keep trying...

Starting Now! go go go!

You wont win this. so quit while your ahead.
Most of the mods are shit. No offense.
but Miburo is prob the most intellectual.
If you write something idiotic hell treat you like a fuckin retard. If you write something intellectual then youll get a intellectual adult-like reply.
Mobs, Is very generous in what he does. He saves you alot of the time behind the scenes. Thats one thing I did learn.

But as for other mods, I havent seen any real action etc. I even notice there is no Mod(excluding Darkaztec since I dnt know him and he was just reinacted) I rarely post anymore due to duechbags who think their the smartest people alive. And the mods are letting that just happen.

But One thing I will say I noticed that most posts on this site are all by the same about 9 users. It shows how much work the mods do to keep more and more people interested.

So speaking of how well this site is maintaned by the mods job and actions. Approx what 500,000 people sign up, and how many stay active? 102?
And out of that 102, how many leave due to scumbags? 93.
Leaving the 9 users as I stated.

Is there even a Mod application like other forums?
Im sure Ill get negative rep for this as they need to cry. and have someone to put down.

Just my opinion.
The Following User Says Thank You to AnbuKakashi For This Useful Post:
nuckinfutz (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #21
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Mirubo: grow up. I wonder how you got to be a mod. I've just seen that you mods moved this thread now, and I thought it was deleted. seriously sending a PM telling me something? no? too much work to type a few words I guess...
Hey, einstein, I wasn't the one who moved this thread. I mean, what the fuck? I didn't even make fun of you. I laughed that you changed your name, which isn't insulting in any way, and added a poll because someone requested it. And that makes you make a couple of huge ass crybaby posts to rant and rave like a little girl? Wow. Seriously. Wow.

I'd tell you to cry more, but I don't think it's possible to cry more than you've already done. Holy shit.
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #22
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

I SEE A WHOLE LOTTA CRYIN
IN THE THREAD

cpas
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Mal (07-17-2009), Miburo (07-17-2009), Tzu Men (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 03:03 PM   #23
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Look guys, a River Tearya.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 03:13 PM   #24
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

sorry, attempt failed...

Starting Now! go go go!

Hush, hush my little cancer, let it all out.
Old 07-17-2009, 04:32 PM   #25
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Mods that move someone's post asking something serious (not spamming, I tryly wanted an answer) to a spam section, then makes fun of that member is unheard of.
It sounds like you're the kind of person who would get rather upset if someone took the specific cookie that you wanted.

Quote:
You mods are emberassing. not worthy to be mods at all. (I'm not talking about all the mods, but many that I've seen, they truly only post shit.)
No, your spelling is embarrassing.

Quote:
@Mirubo: grow up. I wonder how you got to be a mod.
He's awesome, rational and just.

Quote:
I've just seen that you mods moved this thread now, and I thought it was deleted. seriously sending a PM telling me something? no? too much work to type a few words I guess...
Too much work for you to type a few words into the Search box I guess...

Quote:
@shrike: yeah avatar is funny, the names are funny too, in other forums I asked the same thing and they were able to answer it, most voted nuckinfutz, and there were many votes for the others too. plus they left a lot of nice comments, they found all of them funny.
Obviously their sense of humour is as immature as yours is. If you want a "good" answer from us older gentlemen, give us good choices.

Quote:
@Mal: you're the most annoying member, there should be nominations for the most annoying as well. All this started because of you. any infractions for him? no! mods in this forum are useless, I repeat, USELESS. (except some)
Yes!
What infraction could I possibly get? I never insulted you as a person, all I did was point out the poor quality of the name you chose.

Quote:
@ everyone else: Toad_Sage is the worst username I've ever seen too, that's why I wanted to change it, so I asked which is better. but you guys failed to answer.
Then think for yourself, be original.

Quote:
...finally I realized that DarkAztek wasn't an Admin as he was when I sent his the request to change my name (Again, it was way before I started this thread), so then I asked GrimmJow. Now that guy is a true mod, he should be an example for most of the shitty mods in this forum, esp Mirubo.
Nominations for mods who should be downgraded to normal members should also be there.
lolwat? "True" mods disappear for vast expanses of time without notice? You heard him guys, stop posting or doing anything so you can be better mods!

Quote:
The first answer I got from GrimmJow was: what would you like it changed to? I explained everything as to why I wanted the name changed, and he didn't even hesitate. thank you GrimmJow.
I hope the staff are more careful at choosing their mods, see if you can find more people like him, and less like Mirubo.
A real mod should act apropriately depending on the situations. when it's serious, act serious, when it's a joke, then you can say lololololololol. telling a mod to be appropriate is something a simple normal member shouldn't have to do. Now that's is truly emberrasing. It's like a son schooling his father.
And if any of the regular mods had the power to change a user name and you had asked them, they'd have gladly done it for you. Stop making assumptions concerning their character just because you're easily upset.

Quote:
seriously, my little sister can be more mature than all of you put together. I'm actually being serious, It's not sarcasm.
this forum is shit compared to any other that's why I only come here for the naruto section, I don't even look at the other sections anymore. Even gametrailers is better than this place.
you guys are boring and annoying.
If the Naruto section is all you come here for, then go to it only.

Quote:
I just had to say this, The top admn/owner of this forum either don't care, or he's the same as you, because he doesn't do nothing about it. IDK and dont give a fuck.
I'd be a better mod than any of you who posted here.
Yeah, Shino's the same as us: awesome.

Quote:
Wait, where did this supposed "competition" come from? Just because Tzu men accomplished something without trying, it's automatically a competition?

Quote:
There was no provocation.
Not knowing HC proves your n00bery.
DOUBLE FAIL!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Quote:
sorry, attempt failed...
If you don't want an honest answer, don't "seriously" ask us for it.

Quote:
You're silly.

Quote:
Boyfriend? Please. Fabulous Lover is more accurate.

Quote:
Damn straight. Coolness > "logic".

Quote:
lolololololololololololololololololololo lolololololol

Last edited by Mal; 07-17-2009 at 06:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 04:40 PM   #26
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

YOU KNOW I TRIED
TO MAKE A DUP ACCOUNT
WITH THE USER NAME
TOAD_SAGE
BUT IT SAID IT WAS TAKEN
I WONDER WHO WAS DUMB ENOUGH
TO MAKE THAT USERNAME =/

cpas

Last edited by balmung5000; 07-17-2009 at 04:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-17-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 05:45 PM   #27
Sakay-Chan
∂єѕραιяωαιтт3αяяєνєη gє

Sakay-Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Toad_Sage ...... *pffffft*

FAIL.

We Got The Fire~
The Following User Says Thank You to Sakay-Chan For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-18-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #28
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnbuKakashi View Post
You wont win this. so quit while your ahead.
Most of the mods are shit. No offense.
but Miburo is prob the most intellectual.
If you write something idiotic hell treat you like a fuckin retard. If you write something intellectual then youll get a intellectual adult-like reply.
Mobs, Is very generous in what he does. He saves you alot of the time behind the scenes. Thats one thing I did learn.

But as for other mods, I havent seen any real action etc. I even notice there is no Mod(excluding Darkaztec since I dnt know him and he was just reinacted) I rarely post anymore due to duechbags who think their the smartest people alive. And the mods are letting that just happen.

But One thing I will say I noticed that most posts on this site are all by the same about 9 users. It shows how much work the mods do to keep more and more people interested.

So speaking of how well this site is maintaned by the mods job and actions. Approx what 500,000 people sign up, and how many stay active? 102?
And out of that 102, how many leave due to scumbags? 93.
Leaving the 9 users as I stated.

Is there even a Mod application like other forums?
Im sure Ill get negative rep for this as they need to cry. and have someone to put down.

Just my opinion.
thanks, I agree, but I'm not trying to win anything...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Hey, einstein, I wasn't the one who moved this thread. I mean, what the fuck? I didn't even make fun of you. I laughed that you changed your name, which isn't insulting in any way, and added a poll because someone requested it. And that makes you make a couple of huge ass crybaby posts to rant and rave like a little girl? Wow. Seriously. Wow.

I'd tell you to cry more, but I don't think it's possible to cry more than you've already done. Holy shit.
Who the fuck are you to tell? maybe it's not insulting for you but obviously only your opinion counts right? you're a mod...

Mirubo's attempts: 1
Coolness factor: 1/10
Provocation level: 0.5/10

keep trying, you're better than tzu men at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
I SEE A WHOLE LOTTA CRYIN
IN THE THREAD

cpas
Balmug5000's attempts: 1
Coolness factor: 8/10
Provocation level: 2/10

good job, but not enough.

Quote:
Look guys, a River Tearya.
Shrike's attempts: 1
Coolness factor: 10/10

OMFG! that was so cool man! you're the coolest till now! congratz! but still fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu men View Post
Hush, hush my little cancer, let it all out.
Tzu men's attempts: 2
Failed: 2
Coolness factor: 10/10

OMG! you guys keep getting cooler and cooler with every post! so fucking awesome! but fail again. cool, but dumb, no provocation succeeded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
It sounds like you're the kind of person who would get rather upset if someone took the specific cookie that you wanted.No, your spelling is embarrassing.
He's awesome, rational and just.
Too much work for you to type a few words into the Search box I guess...
Obviously their sense of humour is as immature as yours is. If you want a "good" answer from us older gentlemen, give us good choices.
Yes!
What infraction could I possibly get? I never insulted you as a person, all I did was point out the poor quality of the name you chose.
Then think for yourself, be original.
lolwat? "True" mods disappear for vast expanses of time without notice? You heard him guys, stop posting or doing anything so you can be better mods!
And if any of the regular mods had the power to change a user name and you had asked them, they'd have gladly done it for you. Stop making assumptions concerning their character just because you're easily upset.
If the Naruto section is all you come here for, then go to it only.
Yeah, Shino's the same as us: awesome.
Wait, where did this supposed "competition" come from? Just because Tzu men accomplished something without trying, it's automatically a competition?
There was no provocation.
Not knowing HC proves your n00bery.
DOUBLE FAIL!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOL
If you don't want an honest answer, don't "seriously" ask us for it.
You're silly.
Boyfriend? Please. Fabulous Lover is more accurate.
Damn straight. Coolness > "logic".
lolololololololololololololololololololo lolololololol
sorry, as I said your comments are dumb, garanteed 100%. didn't even read. keep posting, go ahead waste your time. Oh wait! what am I saying! you only want to be cool in front of your boyfriend! well, at least your attempt of nothing made him thank you! good job, you did it!

Quote:
YOU KNOW I TRIED
TO MAKE A DUP ACCOUNT
WITH THE USER NAME
TOAD_SAGE
BUT IT SAID IT WAS TAKEN
I WONDER WHO WAS DUMB ENOUGH
TO MAKE THAT USERNAME =/

cpas
Balmug5000's attempts: 2
Failed: 2
Coolness factor: 7/10

Pretty cool post, but dumb. still win like always! your provocation level decreased. fail. your jokes suck, even worse than Toad_Sage as a name. keep trying, maybe you'll get better some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakay-Chan View Post
Toad_Sage ...... *pffffft*

FAIL.
Sakay-Chan's attempts: 1
Coolness factor: 0/10

that's the best you can do? fail miserably! please take some lessons about how to be cool and how to provoke from: Mirubo, Balmug5000, and Tzu men. those three have the best score till now. If you want to learn how to annoy someone and be boring, ask Mal.

Keep trying guys! This is getting cooler than Ice!

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-17-2009 at 06:32 PM.
Old 07-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #29
balmung5000
cpas

YOU SEE TOAD SAGE
WE ARENT TRYING TO PROVOKE YOU
TO ANYTHING
ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS
MAKE A POST
DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO BE DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU
AND YOU TAKE TIME TO RESPOND TO IT
WITH A WALL OF TEXT
SO I GUESS IN A WAY WE DID PROVOKE YOU TO RESPOND
AND I SENSE A LITTLE BIT OF ANGER/DISLIKE
IN YOUR POST THUS ACTUALLY MAKIN
US A SUCCESSFUL TROLL =/

cpas
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-18-2009)
Old 07-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #30
nuckinfutz

Quote:
YOU SEE TOAD SAGE
WE ARENT TRYING TO PROVOKE YOU
TO ANYTHING
ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS
MAKE A POST
DOESNT EVEN HAVE TO BE DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU
AND YOU TAKE TIME TO RESPOND TO IT
WITH A WALL OF TEXT
SO I GUESS IN A WAY WE DID PROVOKE YOU TO RESPOND
AND I SENSE A LITTLE BIT OF ANGER/DISLIKE
IN YOUR POST THUS ACTUALLY MAKIN
US A SUCCESSFUL TROLL =/

cpas
Balmug5000's attempts: 3
Failed: 3
Coolness factor: 0/10

your senses fail. I'm actually enjoying this. you guys are so lame.
dumb post, no provocation. What's happening? you're getting worse and worse at it with every attempt.
you reply back to me, thus making ME successful.
keep trying. You guys keep braging about being the master of trolls and spamming, but you're only proving yourselves to be just a lame group of 8-9 idiots, who call each other masters of spamming and trolling. But in reality you fail to everybody else, the only ones who actually believe themselves to be the masters are yourselves. duh...always saying to everyone "learn how to troll" "noobs use this as a training facility for trolling" etc etc etc...and call everybody else outside your little spamming group noobs. you guys are a joke at trolling, nuff said...

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-17-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Closed Thread