funniest user name between these? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

View Poll Results: Dumbest username between these choices?
nuckingfutz 3 11.11%
dittlelick 4 14.81%
prettyugly 0 0%
microsoftworks 1 3.70%
Toad_Sage 19 70.37%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 12:17 PM   #76
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: funniest user name between these?

There's a place in hell for nuckinfutz

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-18-2009, 12:42 PM   #77
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckinfutz View Post
you got that right, people are too lazy to read everything, if they read everything, this shit would be over. as a "god" why don't you just delete this thread?

you fail again, GTFO...
Quote:
(@mibs (?))
Who the fuck are you to tell? maybe it's not insulting for you but obviously only your opinion counts right? you're a mod...

(@mal)
sorry, as I said your comments are dumb, garanteed 100%. didn't even read. keep posting, go ahead waste your time. Oh wait! what am I saying! you only want to be cool in front of your boyfriend! well, at least your attempt of nothing made him thank you! good job, you did it!
what? what? Mal how could you cheat on me with Mibs! augh, it hurts so much
i bet this hurts more that buttsex

oww

Quote:
STFU and GTFO of this thread, you're not needed here. let me talk to the mods alone.
Quote:
I wasn't trying to be funny in any way. now GTFO. you don't know shit of what's happening here so don't pretend you do. Cry moar? just what I was expecting, That is the only this you guys can say...it doesn't make me mad, fail.
i am confused. if mods are god... and have the powa.... then why do you feel you can boss people around and tell them to leave?
and judge them. i though judging was a god thing too.

i'm sad i came in so late, but i still wanted to say my piece

but more importantly
i'm heart broken
now i can't have Mibs or Mal....
traitors

Last edited by Tabris; 07-18-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #78
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

M√©nage √* trois.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #79
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
@everyone: please read everything I have to say!

you know what? FUCK IT!
you guys are right, I took it too seriously, and then started complaining like a tittle girl.
I'm thinking to myself, What a gay lame idiot! Why not be a man and admit that! lol, I seriously acted like the gayest member in these forums.
@Mirubo: really, you know how to shit on someone and make them feel the shame!. lol
@Dark Aztek: I didn't get your PM with the suggestions, could you post them here please? and sorry about everything.
@OG: thank you for making me realize how gay I was.
@All other mods: I apologize, really, I was fucking dumb in this thread, but that's not who I am, I enjoy lolz like you guys are doing, and I'd be doing the same thing.
@Mal and company making fun of me: Fuck you guys! seriously, fuck you. (lol, I'm being sarcastic if you don't get that)

I just hope that you guys don't get the wrong Idea of me.
I'm not trying to get everything I said back, I just want to say that everything started and I got a little offended, then I replied with a commanding tone, which is not nice. then I think with what I did everyone started hating me, so I couldn't get what I said back, so I kept replying like a girl. But now I realize the kind of pussy I was being, without any sense of humor. Sorry guys, I'm being serious now.

oh and I hope to be able to still be a normal member in here without getting shitted at all the time. And I want to have some lolz with you guys too. And again, I'm not the lame guy you've seen so far, I was just mad, but didn't want to admit.

Here's a perfect description by manta:
You asked for a opinion.
Mal made a joke about it.
You made an asshole of yourself.
Everyone else joins in and disses you for your lack of humor.
You get raged and then we have 4 pages of you crying.
CRY MOAR.

I can't describe it any better than this.

here's a good example of me in this thread so far:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBV6JiUuEkk

Toad_Sage is really the lamest username in there, and I said that from the beginning.
Now, the question again:
Is nuckinfutz really that lame? how about the other ones? please answer seriously now.
Lets stop posting about how lame I was, put me in the hall of shame, whatever, I deserve it! lol
Just one more thing.

what are the funniest usernames (good kind of funny, not lame or bad kind of funny, lol) you guys have seen so far? (meaning anywhere, not just in here) and what are some other funny ones that you can think of?. I just want to stop this shit (which I admit I was fucking lame, but that's enough to ruin my reputation already! lol) and maybe start talking about what this thread was intended for: funny usernames.

so, to sum up.
questions:
1. Is nuckinfutz really that lame?
2. What about the other usernames I mentioned?
3. What are some funny usernames you've seen (anywhere, doesn't have to be these forums only)
4. If you have some Ideas of funny usernames that cames from your own head, post them too!
FG would be proud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
but more importantly
i'm heart broken
now i can't have Mibs or Mal....traitors
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
M√©nage √* trois.
Exactly. Not Mibs or Mal, Mibs and Mal.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-18-2009)
Old 07-18-2009, 03:38 PM   #80
nuckinfutz

nuckinfutz is on a distinguished roadnuckinfutz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Epic apology accepted. =D

Also, you're worrying too much about usernames, dude. Most usernames are pretty lame, and no one gives a shit. Miburo isn't a cool username. I don't even know what it means, but it looks like some sort of weeaboo faggotry to me. Malevolent Sasuke? Gay as fuck. DarkAztek? That sucks. Balmung5000, Themadness03008, Ninja48? Come the fuck on! Babyface BK? The only way a username could be gayer than that is if it was literally taking a massive cock in the ass. All these usernames are pretty shitty, yet I fucking <3 all those guys. Especially myself, because I'm awesome.

No one cares what username you use. No one is going to be impressed with you if you have an awesomely clever username or anything. They will make fun of you if you make it obvious that you're trying too hard though. Seriously, don't worry about that shit, man.

Also, yeah, nuckinfutz is horrible.
Alright! so I have a horrible username like everybody else.
that's awesome.

Wanted:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
Old 07-18-2009, 05:43 PM   #81
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I wouldn't say that.

None of our usernames are ultra amazing or anything, but they're still way better than nuckinfutz. = )
Old 07-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #82
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Well, I wouldn't say that.

None of our usernames are ultra amazing or anything, but they're still way better than nuckinfutz. = )
lol
nuckingfutz = dumbest name ever. That's even more awesome.
Next time there are nominations please create a section for voting the dumbest/stupidest username in the forum.
If you do, don't forget to vote for me. : )

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-19-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #83
UltimateChaos
AKA: Chaos

UltimateChaos is an unknown quantity at this point

If they do make such a category, you'll probably get zero votes and fall into fail mediocrity.
Old 07-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #84
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

CPAS........................................
Old 07-18-2009, 10:17 PM   #85
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateChaos View Post
If they do make such a category, you'll probably get zero votes and fall into fail mediocrity.
lol, I'll take that as a compliment. I see you think my username isn't dumb/stupid. : )

edit: WTF does CPAS mean?

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-19-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 10:43 PM   #86
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

nothing its just myth trying to be cool

Old 07-19-2009, 06:01 AM   #87
nuckinfutz

^ lol

BTW, you guys, look at the good side of this thread:
1. you guys had some serious lolz (you forgot to thank me damn it! you gotta good rep me for that.)
2. I got to know the dark side of everyone in here, experiencing it first hand, hell yeah! now I just have to know you from the good side, then I'll know you better than a lot of people in this forum. lol
3. I learned a lot about this forum.
4. I dis-gayed myself.
5. I didn't GTFO or STFU. (lol, this is exclusively for you zer0)
6. I've got a fucking lame username (fuck yeah!)
7. I got shitted on and didn't take a shower yet.
8. I dis-n00bed a bit, you gotta admit that. : ) the more experience, the less noobish! and I've just got a good (good in the same way Toad_Sage is funny, in other words, good in a bad way) experience getting owned.

how was naruto in the beginning? he failed hard, experience tells you everything. some have to learn the hard way. : )

and one more thing, one day I'll be a Mod that surpasses all other mods!
I never give up, and I never go back on my word! That is my way of the failure!
I refuse to GTFO and STFU until I get the title of Mod!
I'm the child o' failure who will bring shit to this forum! believe it!

^ok, that was dumb...lol

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-19-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:11 AM   #88
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

Erm,

I'd let some of that shit slide lol.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:46 AM   #89
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Eh, his last post was pretty stupid and i cbf replying to the "exclusive comment" left for me...so i'm gong to leave it at this.
Old 07-19-2009, 06:56 AM   #90
nuckinfutz

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Eh, his last post was pretty stupid and i cbf replying to the "exclusive comment" left for me...so i'm gong to leave it at this.
thank you, you said it was stupid, just what I wanted! : )
but you disappointed me with 1 thing, I thought you were gonna say STFU and GTFO...

Wanted:

Quote:
Kisame will pwn KB.

Last edited by nuckinfutz; 07-19-2009 at 06:57 AM.
Closed Thread