NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-26-2009, 09:19 AM   #1
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point
NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!! Spoilers Allowed.

Please tell me your thoughts about why you think which couple will be.

So what do you think?

Naruto-Sakura?

or

Naruto-Hinata?

Last edited by sean77215; 07-26-2009 at 09:49 AM.
sean77215 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-26-2009, 10:12 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: NaruSaku VS NaruHina !!!!!!!!!!

naru Hina.

Sakura is good but not that good.

There is only one and one person that can make pink look so bad ass and that is Bret hart.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-26-2009)
Old 07-26-2009, 10:24 AM   #3
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am more of a Naru Hina fan as well.
Even in part 1 Hinata liked Naruto. Sakura just dumped on him and beat him.
I think Naruto should fully assess who has treated him the best over the years and go with Hinata. She has even told him how she feels, which hopefully that is addressed sometime in the future.
sean77215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:33 AM   #4
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Puppy luv.........wont last long

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:35 AM   #5
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Hinata likes Naruto, Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura likes Sasuke, maybe Naruto to... I think NaruSaku.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:38 PM   #6
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Actually I end up seeing this being more like a maury povich episode.

Sakura comes out pregnent and with a blond haired kid. Hinata comes out with twins. Samui comes out with a blond haired kid. Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Sai come out. Naruto claims he never got lucky with any of them and sakura is still in love with sasuke. Hinata claims she got drunk and had a one night stand with sasuke accidentally instead of naruto but sasuke says he is not the father nor did he do it with her. Kakashi claims he thinks he accidentally got samui pregnent at that same party but samui insists the baby is not kakashi's. Sai is wondering what the hell he is doing on the show. The dna results come in. Sakura's baby is naruto's but the second pregnency that sakura has right now is the result sasuke and not naruto. Naruto throws a fit and rasengans security before walking out. One of hinata's twins is sasuke's and the other is sai's. Sasuke wines like a bitch and sits in his seat. Samui finds out the baby is not kakashi's. Its naruto's baby. Sakura gets mad at samui and they cat fight while naruto is shown backstage to be shocked that he has 2 kids now by 2 different women.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
NarutoisaG (08-01-2009)
Old 07-26-2009, 12:42 PM   #7
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Yeah and he transform in to Kyuube 8 tails LoL
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:42 PM   #8
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think naruto hinata will happen first then either they break up or hinata dies and during all that time sakura realises her feelings toward naruto.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 01:47 PM   #9
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

NaruSaku because even Kishimoto knows if NaruHina happens, it'll be a joke. Major characters fall in love with major characters because it allows the creator to continue on with the main plot and interweave it with the romance. Minor characters are meant to enrichen the major ones, they aren't going to become main love interests sorry. I can't think of any anime/manga where a main male character falls in love with a very minor female character....

NaruHina's a fanfiction/fandom cult that has no real backing except for anti-Sakura sentiment and the fact that she likes him. Even their crucial moment isn't even necessarily romantic as much as a necessary action of Hinata. If Hinata had done anything else, it would have ruined the very thing that defined her: love for Naruto. Being loved and loving are two different things.
Old 07-26-2009, 04:02 PM   #10
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

something someone said on "narusaku.com" said I really agree with, if Hinata had died from Pein's sword thingy it would have been better for the story, now it seems like she had one moment of glory and back into the shadows :/
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:13 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

There's allot of people who should have stayed dead including but not limited to Hinata. It would have been allllot better if she died completely (no bullshit Sakura revival) especially since Nagato bitched out & revived everyone anyway.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #12
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

NaruSean sounds good to me.-_-
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #13
Forlong
Dark Lord of the Sith

Forlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura aboutForlong has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean77215 View Post
I am more of a Naru Hina fan as well.
Even in part 1 Hinata liked Naruto. Sakura just dumped on him and beat him.
I think Naruto should fully assess who has treated him the best over the years and go with Hinata. She has even told him how she feels, which hopefully that is addressed sometime in the future.
They were. Hinata doesn't seem to be bothered by Sakura showing affection for Naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Puppy luv.........wont last long
Which one?

NaruSaku! It ain't shipping, It's stating a fact.

Forlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

What is Manga without the obligatory ninja love triangle.

Personally don't care who ends up with who - so long as there is some sort of all out ninja death match between them. How could anyone deny such a simple and enjoyable chapter?

In the long run, I feel people are reading too much into Sai going to talk to Sakura. After thinking about it, I think this is Sai finally understanding bonds and realizing that Naruto is bound by his promise to Sakura to retrieve Sasuke for her. I think he's approaching her with this fact so that she can officially set Naruto free of this insane quest and face Sasuke on terms where he can take the necessary steps to defeat him, rather than just bring him home - which appears less and less likely. Whether or not "feelings" enter into it, we'll see.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-28-2009)
Old 07-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #15
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

^ I think that NaruHina fans have blatantly ignored the fact that Hinata's a minor character and just as importantly she hasn't been shown since Sakura gave Naruto a hug in front of the village. Add in this flashback of Sai's and it really looks like Hinata's "sacrifice" was a self-defining moment, if she didn't do it she'd be out-of-character. Loving someone and having them love you don't always happen at the same time or ever.