Send out the reparation checks! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-02-2009, 06:29 PM   #1
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Send out the reparation checks!

Let me tell you guys about the last week and a half of my life. I promise it's entertaining.

We start our tale at Six Flags in Massachusetts. I'm hanging out with a few buddies and we had covertly taken some very special brownies. You know, the Marvin Gay brownies where, after an hour or so you're just like, "What's goin' on?" Needless to say, we're having a blast. We spent the entire time on the Swings ride giggling like 8 year old kids hyped up on sugar.

Later on, we get in line for Bizarro, which is the old steel Superman roller coaster that has been given a new paint job and a few touch-ups. We wait the extra half an hour to sit in the very front cars.

Our conversations were constantly giving each other puns and riddles just to bide time... But remember, we were a tad mentally handicapped at the moment. "What's yellow and dangerous? SHARK INFESTED CUSTARD!" "What's white and hits you from both sides of the room at once? STEREO YOGURT!"

Stupid shit like that.

On the way up, I lean over and tell my friend, "You know, if you go through an airport turnstile sideways, you're going to Bangkok." He smiles and, just at the peak before we get off, yells out, "YOU FEEL IT FIRST, IN YOUR SCROTUM!" Everyone's laughing the entire time on the ride.

Then we got off... A woman who was with her daughter was the car behind us. She gets in our faces about how we should be ashamed of our language and that she is going to ask to have us removed. Obviously, we're shocked but because we're still walking around in "hi-def," we just kinda laugh at her and mumble apologies.

A note about this woman: I have no doubts that she holds less of a common DNA relation to a human than a lizard does. This woman easily weighed in somewhere between 250 and 300 pounds. She has small beady eyes and resembles a gargoyle in both size and detail. I forgot that I was not thinking in my head at this point and said aloud, "This lady is living proof that the Indians fucked the buffalo."

A very stupid decision. The heifer stomped on my foot, breaking three of my toes. She also starts snarling and trying to hit me. This is when my buddies stepped in to help. This where my memory gets fuzzy. Apparently I fell over and hit my head, blacking out. I got taken out by some gorilla and all I got out of it was a two person all day ticket to Six Flags.

I love the beginning of Crazuary.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Azumi (08-03-2009), Freshgrease (08-03-2009), G (08-03-2009), Jaxon (08-10-2009), Kina (08-03-2009), kluang (08-03-2009), Mal (08-02-2009), Miburo (08-02-2009), RNB (08-02-2009), Scientia (08-02-2009), Sevi (08-05-2009), Shrike (08-02-2009), Tzu Men (08-03-2009), UchihaTaijiya (08-04-2009), zer0systm (08-03-2009)

Old 08-02-2009, 06:43 PM   #2
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Send out the reparation checks!

Quote:
You know, the Marvin Gay brownies where, after an hour or so you're just like, "What's goin' on?"
The whole thing was funny, but I lol'd especially at this.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (08-04-2009)
Old 08-03-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

What the hell is a six flag?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #4
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
What the hell is a six flag?
It's a theme park. Six Flags.

You're lucky you weren't absorbed, DA.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:34 PM   #5
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with RNB, that part was hilarious. xD

I've been to six flags like twice and never had anything exceptionally strange happen. Once I went with a church group and another time with some of my girls. Its been a few years now though.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 10:43 PM   #6
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

DA got beat up by a whale woman. = (
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #7
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Man the harpoons, boys.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:36 AM   #8
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Fuck the Harpoons, get the Lower Orbit Ion Cannon...
Jaxon (08-10-2009)
Old 08-05-2009, 03:37 AM   #9
Sevi
Toothpick

Sevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to beholdSevi is a splendid one to behold

Holy Hell I lol'd fucking hard

props for great story, good sir
Sevi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:53 PM   #10
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Fuck the Harpoons, get the Lower Orbit Ion Cannon...
No good. She's got a deflector shield. Better send in some

Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 03:38 PM   #11
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (08-10-2009), Sevi (08-06-2009), UchihaTaijiya (08-05-2009), zer0systm (08-10-2009)