Love Suck - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-10-2009, 11:50 PM   #1
hackerumas
Genin

hackerumas is on a distinguished road
Angry Love Suck

i have been in love once,i didn't got what i wanted,want know why?because whenever i got close to someone,some other guy showed up and destroyed my chances,this year i will do anti valintine's day stuff.anyone there shares a same feeling?

hackerumas is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #2
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: Love Suck

No, like real life, you are also ALONE in this.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (08-11-2009), hackerumas (08-13-2009), Jaxon (08-11-2009), Mal (08-11-2009), Miburo (08-10-2009), RNB (08-11-2009), rokudaime_hokage (08-11-2009), Servo (08-14-2009), Shrike (08-11-2009), Tzu Men (08-11-2009), Vanity (08-14-2009), zer0systm (08-11-2009)
Old 08-10-2009, 11:54 PM   #3
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^<3333333333
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Freshgrease (08-11-2009), hackerumas (08-13-2009), The Madness (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

get off the crack /team.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:47 AM   #5
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,471 Times in 3,663 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

So ronery.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009), UchihaTaijiya (08-11-2009), zer0systm (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 06:59 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Problem is.......

Men need sex to have love

Woman need love to have sex

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 07:14 AM   #7
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

^ Not always the case. xD I know some chicks who definitely just like to their frrreak on.

OP, trust me, just about everyone on here has one or two stories they could share about 'love gone wrong'. Best thing to do is realize that it happens to most of us and it's okay, doesn't mean you're any less of a good guy or whatever.

Anywho I was always one of those kids who got balloons and candy sent to my school from my parents (lolol) on valentines day... and I think that's partly why I never associated the holiday with just romantic love. When I don't have that 'special' someone to share it with, I just get some booze or weed and share that with some friendz. lol. So no, not anti-vday har. <3

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 07:24 AM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Love...three minutes of squelching noises

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 08:46 AM   #9
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Love...three minutes of squelching noises
Lol, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerumas View Post
i have been in love once,i didn't got what i wanted,want know why?because whenever i got close to someone,some other guy showed up and destroyed my chances,this year i will do anti valintine's day stuff.anyone there shares a same feeling?
Oh, hai Jerry. Alyssa's mine.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009), Jaxon (08-11-2009), Mal (08-11-2009), Miburo (08-11-2009), RNB (08-11-2009), Tzu Men (08-12-2009), Vanity (08-14-2009), zer0systm (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #10
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

OP needs to stop being a pussy and man-UP.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009), Miburo (08-11-2009), zer0systm (08-11-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 10:21 AM   #11
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

UT needs to stop being a pussy and talk more about getting her frrreak on.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 10:43 AM   #12
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
UT needs to stop being a pussy and talk more about getting her frrreak on.
Talk is cheap, we need live video with her and her cheeky girlfriends.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:17 PM   #13
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackerumas View Post
See I have this awesome thing called a Penis and i like using it, so i'm going to work in co-operation with valentines day and use it to my advantage to bag me a sheila, flowers and a movie followed by a few drinks at the newport usually work well.

So Yes, fuck your anti-easy sex day.
hackerumas (08-13-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 02:28 PM   #14
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
OP needs to stop being a pussy and man-UP.
THIS! "Wahhhh, my boyfriend dumped me for another dude so I'm gonna quit love, like a pussy = ("

If some other dude gets in the way, then demolish him with your FISTS OF MANLY PASSION! Temper your heart so that it burns hotter than FLAMES and is more magnificent than a MOUNTAIN! That is a way a MAN should be!
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009), Jaxon (08-11-2009), Mal (08-11-2009), RNB (08-11-2009), Servo (08-14-2009), Vanity (08-12-2009)
Old 08-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #15
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
If some other dude gets in the way, then demolish him with your FISTS OF MANLY PASSION! Temper your heart so that it burns hotter than FLAMES and is more magnificent than a MOUNTAIN! That is a way a MAN should be!
THIS. If a woman doesn't appreciate a man who is willing to kick ass and smash faces to be with her, then she's not worth being with.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
hackerumas (08-13-2009), Jaxon (08-11-2009), Miburo (08-11-2009), RNB (08-11-2009), Vanity (08-12-2009)