Naruto 460 spoilers/predictions thread - Page 32 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 01:47 PM   #466
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 460 spoilers/predictions thread

@ Kyuubito, well, thanks for being humble, not like there's a lot of people here who will admit when they're wrong. Sorry, I might have been a bit harsh. But yeah. Really, I think this thing is pretty much impossible to predict....we will just see, I guess *shrugs*. My prediction: Lelouch makes an interdimensional time machine, meets up with Light, and they both randomly appear in Bleach, take Aizen, and meet up with Madara, then L, Suzaku, haxhollow Ichigo, and Kyusage mode Naruto demolish them all with FALCON PAUNCH!!!!! lol

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jts105 For This Useful Post:
Kyuubito (08-20-2009), NinjaSquirrel (08-20-2009), platinumrug (08-20-2009)

Old 08-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #467
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The final villain will be Itachi. He didn't actually die when facing Sasuke just passed out. He implanted Amaterasu in Sasuke so it would trigger when Sasuke talked with Shisui(That's right Shisui is actually Tobi). This was all in an effort to lure Sasuke away from Konoha. Danzou was given Shisui's eye as a gift in exchange for cooperating with the cover up in regards to the Uchiha Massacre. Shisui tolled Sasuke that story & forced fake thoughts into his head all in an effort to control him. The reason why Tobi can not be harmed is because he's not actually there. Itachi put a failsafe in Naruto in preparation for when Itachi decides to take him down. If Naruto tries to access Kyuubi he'll immediately pass out.

Yay for crackpot theories!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jts105 (08-20-2009), platinumrug (08-20-2009)
Old 08-20-2009, 02:08 PM   #468
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Oh man, crackpot theories are the only way to go XD. I say if you can't even predict it, then make some crazy story so you can laugh at it! Unless you're actually good at predictions. I'm not!! :P
Edit: I wanna see Raikage top THIS, though: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/414/07/ seriously, Taka only survived this through PNJ.

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"

Last edited by jts105; 08-20-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #469
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

All bijuu's have chakra blast to date including the 3 tails, I don't think Raikage will have anything that uber. I'm not jocking Taka vs. KB, but I felt they had to use teamwork to survive and they did. KB is the 2nd strongest bijuu only to Naruto so it would've been a dangerous match for anyone, I think Kisame will also get his ass handed to him if he's going KB's way because of his strength and his working together with his bijuu. So anybody besides the Raikage battling KB would result in the same PnJ claims. KB's purpose was to unlock Sasukes own Amaretsu, I think honestly he won't be seen a lot later in the manga.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #470
ozOCloudOzo
Academy Student

ozOCloudOzo is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i have a prediction again lol at some point i reckon yondaime will appear in naruto's head again and madara will infiltrate as sasuke did and kill him well the entity of him thats in naruto and thats when he'll pull the seal for bill... ill wait for myth to tell me thats rubbish then go to bed lol
The Following User Says Thank You to ozOCloudOzo For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (08-20-2009)
Old 08-20-2009, 03:37 PM   #471
Scatmann
Genin

Scatmann is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea it could be awesome to see Yondaime again! and tell what bad things Madara have done. And maybe he can get a little chat with kakashi
Old 08-20-2009, 03:46 PM   #472
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I predict that Obito, Rin, & Sakumo will l return in the form of a zombies thanks to Kabuto's Edo Tensi that brings back Kakashi's loved one's in an effort to take him off his game. While fighting Obito Kakashi would gain PMS.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 08-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #473
naruto_nutty
Cunning Chunin

naruto_nutty is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got a nagging feeling that the huge chakra approaching is none other than KB who just happen to stumble across, the meeting site, man is he gonna be piss to go back to work.

If it was Kisame, Karin would have said so since she been in his presence before and it can't be naruto unles he has learn to fly or teleport. So right behinnd Kb will be Kisame.

Plus, putting KB in here now would either disolve this situation or climax it, either way sasuke is fucked, since he just killed an innocent ninja. But we'll have to find out next week!!!!!

MY MONEY IS ON KILLERBEE, BEING THE DAY MYSTERIOUS GUESS!!!!

Here is Aizen Advert for recruiting Vasto Lordes because I can't imagine how else he does it.

Becoming a Vasto Lorde does have its privileges, e.g you get to choose which meal you want today from a menu of hollows (big and small), adjucha, humans and the main course Shinigami's, but wait it's doesnt end there if you rip your mask off, you get the ultra special form of ARRANCAR, this baby comes with special Shinigami powers, extra powerful moves, like Grand-ray Cero and the extremely rare Zanpakuto. So sign up today, offer ends 31st Dec, terms and conditions apply. Please see Gin or Tosen for any further more details.

Here is a link to the sexiest thread ever

(Visiting my Profile may cause Epileptic Fit/Raucous Laughter)
Old 08-20-2009, 03:50 PM   #474
Vengeance
Death Scythe

^huuu?? Sasuke warned the Samurai not to fuck with him & they did so he killed them. Meaning they're not innocent. That chakra that Karin sensed was Rai re-read the spoilers.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-20-2009 at 03:53 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:53 PM   #475
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Kisame will pwn KB.
Sasuke will pwn Raikage/the battle gets stopped before it's finished.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (08-20-2009)
Old 08-20-2009, 03:54 PM   #476
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.

Someone sig this. I want to make someone faceplant onto my claim once it's reality.
I agree & will sig it.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Shrike (08-20-2009)
Old 08-20-2009, 04:08 PM   #477
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
^huuu?? Sasuke warned the Samurai not to fuck with him & they did so he killed them. Meaning they're not innocent. That chakra that Karin sensed was Rai re-read the spoilers.
Not innocent in doing their obligatory duties? What the hell?

Sasuke murdering them is in cold blood, any way I see it. He is interloping and refusing to scram. And when they assumingly assault him he retaliates with lethal force.

Sasuke is getting a bit inconsistent or downright mad. A shame really...
Old 08-20-2009, 04:09 PM   #478
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kisame will pwn KB.

I will also sig with you. I just watched the upcoming anime and Sasuke has a teleportation jutsu, and used the sharingan controlled shuriken. Sasuke lost a wing at CS2 and I'm sorry he was a beast from what I've read in the manga, and seen vs. 2 Akatsuki members by himself. Tobi was useless, and Madara was feeding Deidara to Sasuke. I heard all of this PnJ vs. Deidara and I did't see it in the manga, and I damn sure didn't see it in the anime. Sasuke is a monster give him credit he's currently a lot less EMO than Naruto. Naruto is crying like a girl in front of whoever.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (08-20-2009), Shrike (08-20-2009)
Old 08-20-2009, 04:21 PM   #479
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Not innocent in doing their obligatory duties? What the hell?

Sasuke murdering them is in cold blood, any way I see it. He is interloping and refusing to scram. And when they assumingly assault him he retaliates with lethal force.
A warrior is never innocent. You draw your blade against an opponent then you should expect to die. Innocent is a civilian or someone who has shown no ill will towards you. Ninja's kill this is common in a world of assassins.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Sasuke is getting a bit inconsistent or downright mad. A shame really...
It's about time one of these pussies from the rookies grows some balls & attacks without mercy as they should. They're fucking raised as assassins this has been a long time coming. You act as if Naruto, & the others have never stained their hands with someone else’s blood. Kakashi does this shit all the time.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-20-2009), platinumrug (08-20-2009), Silverblade (08-25-2009)
Old 08-20-2009, 04:30 PM   #480
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Sasuke is the murderer here.
But people should remember that every shinobi SHOULD be a murderer. Tard's little Minato and Jiraiya killed for money as well. Grope with it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-20-2009), platinumrug (08-20-2009), Vengeance (08-20-2009)
Closed Thread