Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 11:51 PM   #1
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light
Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

The next chapter should be awesome.

Predict away.

As for my prediction

Madara will reveal his plans to Naruto
Konoha makes a move
Danzou will plot something else

as for Sasuke vs. Raikage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-OF2GDxUk8
Sasuke is Goku.

Start predicting folks.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
AlexKilla13 (08-28-2009), moebrown20 (08-25-2009), NeoKakarott023 (08-21-2009), nuckinfutz (08-21-2009), Numinous (08-21-2009), Servo (08-21-2009), uchihademon91 (08-21-2009)

Old 08-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #2
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

LMFAO @ the video.

Anywho, I am really looking forward to this next chapter and we finally get to see the big man in action. We've seen KB own Sasuke in regular form, and in his cloaked and bijuu form. Now we'll see how his older brother fares against him. Also there is a difference between when he faced KB as to when he's going to face raichu right now.

Sasuke back then wasn't fighting to kill, he was fighting to capture. Now, Sasuke will be fighting to kill anyone who gets in his way, and I'm just hoping that Kishi doesn't drop the ball on raichu. We'll definitely see a clash of the raiton jutsu's in this one, chidori vs whatthefuckraitonjutsu raichu has. To be completely honest, I want this fight to drag on for a few chapters, at least 2, maybe 3.

We know its not going to be a particularly long fight since they're all in a foreign country and with the amount of Samurai around (even though Sasuke damn near shat on the bunch that confronted him) and someone is bound to interfere, whether it be the other kage's or who else. And Karin said that Sasuke's chakra is different, I'm pretty sure she could sense if someone was controlling him.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:19 AM   #3
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

My prediction: Sasuke v Raichu lasts 2 chapters. Simultaneously, we see Madara's conversation with Naruto. At the end of 462, Madara informs Naruto that Sasuke is fighting the Raikage as they speak, without a thought, Naruto rushes out. As Kakashi and Yamato watch him leave, Madara vanishes. It cuts back to Raichu v Sasuke. Depending on who is winning, and about to likely deal a death blow, Naruto comes in at the last second and stops whoever was about to kill. Then we get a slightly one-sided fight between Sasuke and Naruto, the latter of whom winning. This results in Sasuke having to retreat. This leads him to either: Take Itachi's eyes, Confront Madara and Zetsu, or both. Either way, it somehow leads up to a far longer, more balanced showdown between Sasuke and Naruto, which leads to a major plot developing shift.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (08-21-2009)
Old 08-21-2009, 12:31 AM   #4
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Pssh I want it to las 4 chapters because Lightning jutsu is the bomb but it needs to integrate the fight, Madara, and Danzo escaping attention. Here is the excitement we have been waiting for the past few weeks. Naruto is not a pussy anymore is Yamato's pet.
Old 08-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #5
thesmartone
Don't be like that

thesmartone is an unknown quantity at this point

im hopeing for blood next issue all i want to see is sasuke just dominate the kage. it would be just perfect for his anger to trigger another mangekyo shanigan killer technique like a soul snatching eye justsu or some massive eye beam jutsu. and if he got stronger from this new found darkness it mite bring him up to narutos sage mode level. MAYBE
Old 08-21-2009, 12:39 AM   #6
Tizmaster
Chuunin

Tizmaster is on a distinguished roadTizmaster is on a distinguished road

Raikage better not ger 1 hit koed tht would be messed up lol anyway as for Shika and crew i could care less im waiting on when Shika see Temari and the NaruSakuSasu moment which is comming up

Final Getsugga
Old 08-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #7
thesmartone
Don't be like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tizmaster View Post
Raikage better not ger 1 hit koed tht would be messed up lol anyway as for Shika and crew i could care less im waiting on when Shika see Temari and the NaruSakuSasu moment which is comming up
he wont get 1 hit koed we are looking at a repeat of the killer bee fight where sasuke gets fucked up and barely exscapes or him catching the kage with a eye tech to when cause no way KB got away from him unharmed and then the kage gets beaten that would be stupid
Old 08-21-2009, 12:59 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Sasuke is going to kick raikages arse!!!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 08-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #9
gags4u2
Academy Student

gags4u2 is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict that Madara will tell Naruto about Danzo, the elders and the Uchiha history
Old 08-21-2009, 01:04 AM   #10
thesmartone
Don't be like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by gags4u2 View Post
I predict that Madara will tell Naruto about Danzo, the elders and the Uchiha history
I hope BALLS that he tells them some one in the village should know. wouldnt it be F'ked if kakashi already knew
Old 08-21-2009, 01:32 AM   #11
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

i predict a cliff hanger, right after raikage rocks sasuke's shit.

Last edited by Myth; 08-21-2009 at 01:35 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
mykewin777 (08-23-2009)
Old 08-21-2009, 02:44 AM   #12
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys i was thinking of something.

What if Zetsu's Doujutsu = Eye of the moon?

That black beast over Sasuke looks like Zetsu to me. Those are not hands... It looks like the spikes off Zetsu.

Look: Raikage grabbing Zetsu. See the spikes? http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/02/
The shadow over Sasuke: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/14/

The eyes look like Zetsu too. Is Zetsu manipulating Sasuke to kill the kages so Madara's plans to go smooth sailing?

Sounds a bit crazy though.

Last edited by Silverblade; 08-21-2009 at 02:47 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silverblade For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-21-2009), superninja (08-21-2009)
Old 08-21-2009, 02:50 AM   #13
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

it does look like Zetsu's flytrap...things...

so much mystery! >_<
Old 08-21-2009, 02:53 AM   #14
tylrmajor
Cant we just get along!

tylrmajor is an unknown quantity at this point

heres my theory. first off tobi is not madara because he has now said he's madara twice in a first person view http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/08/. i know this has been talked about before but just think why would he say it like that? its just kinda suspicious to me. anyway my prediction for the chapter is that there will be a long drawn out talk between naruto and tobi (not Madara) and the sasuke raikage fight will not dispoint when it comes to ninjutsu. not sure how long it will last though. i also predict a plot twist in this coming chapter or soon coming chapters but kishi is great about that so no surprise there.
Old 08-21-2009, 02:57 AM   #15
Docki
Academy Student

Docki is an unknown quantity at this point

dont forget that sasuke has upper hand with genjutsu right now, KB was able to break out of tsukiomy just becouse he has beast inside of him, and tsukiomy offects can reverse the conclusion of battle

as for madara - naruto conversation i hope we will get something new to know
The Following User Says Thank You to Docki For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (08-21-2009)
Closed Thread