NaruHina Fans - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-22-2009, 02:54 AM   #1
Yumi-chan
Legendary Ninja

Yumi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile NaruHina Fans

How do you think Naruto and Hinata will finally get together?

You guys should also go to cinnammonstars.com theres a bunch of naruhina mangas that are hilarious and sweet.
Yumi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-22-2009, 03:04 AM   #2
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruHina Fans

Naruto knows how she feel about him. He isn't used to these situations! However he'll get a grip and say

Hinata, you're the only one for me.. Sakura is a pile of shit compared to you!!!

Member of the Akatsuki FC

Last edited by Viczor6; 08-22-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 03:59 AM   #3
Scribbles
***Lurker***

Scribbles is an unknown quantity at this point

Yahh im looking forwerd to how it happens, and btw. the link above doesn't work.

edit: http://www.cinnamonstars.com/naruto/index.html

Last edited by Scribbles; 08-22-2009 at 04:02 AM.
Scribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:33 AM   #4
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Unlikely. That Hinata would mingle with Naruto in the future seems unlikely in the shadow of the current developments. Not that I would not mind it, though.

I suspect she will have to eventually move on, perhaps with his help. NaruSaku seems incredibly plausible for now, though Paulus-turns can always happen.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #5
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

naruhina all the way. hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 09:56 AM   #6
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Maybe after the kage meeting he will go to her and tell that he loves her too... and after he fucked her he will leave Hinata crying in agony and go to Sakura, yeah.

Last edited by Lalalila; 08-22-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (08-23-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

While waiting for Hinata's answer, sexs raises some very good question

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:54 AM   #8
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
Maybe after the kage meeting he will go to her and tell that he loves her too... and after he fucked her he will leave Hinata crying in agony and go to Sakura, yeah.
that was a little disturbing O.o
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pharix For This Useful Post:
akuginotachi28 (08-24-2009), Viczor6 (08-22-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 12:16 PM   #9
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

maybe they'll be together after he restores peace to the ninja world
Uchiha09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:20 PM   #10
Kakugo
天と地

Kakugo is an unknown quantity at this point

I highly, highly doubt they will get together. Is it that difficult to accept that Naruto loves Sakura, not Hinata? He's never once even thought of Hinata as anymore than a friend/comrade. He's loved Sakura since the very beginning, and as the recent manga chapters once again proves, he always has and STILL loves her. Why do people keep ignoring this?
Kakugo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:27 PM   #11
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakugo View Post
I highly, highly doubt they will get together. Is it that difficult to accept that Naruto loves Sakura, not Hinata? He's never once even thought of Hinata as anymore than a friend/comrade. He's loved Sakura since the very beginning, and as the recent manga chapters once again proves, he always has and STILL loves her. Why do people keep ignoring this?
Ladies and Gentlemen: the enemy ^

There are NaruHina fans, there are NaruSaku fans, but the real enemy here are the people THAT REFUSE TO ACCEPT CANON. FACT: Naruto is not with anyone. FACT: Naruto has always liked Sakura, but only recently does it seem as though it has gotten past an outspoken crush. Sakura has only VERY recently started thinking of Naruto as anything more than a close friend. FACT: Hinata is in love with Naruto, and they've always been close friends in comparison to some of the other Konoha 11. But, as far as we have been shown, his feelings are not returned to her to nearly the same extent.

Naruto is not 100% PROVED LOLOLOLLOLOLOL with anyone. People need to get out of their fanfic dreamlands and just let Kishi write the freaking manga to end as it will.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 08-22-2009 at 05:42 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #12
Broko
Legendary Rogue Ninja

Broko is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto will stop likeing Sakura becuase hes been rejected to many times by her. And Naruto will go after Hinata
Old 08-22-2009, 06:06 PM   #13
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Hit him with a stick!

He says he highly doubt that NaruHina will happen because NaruSaku is more developed and I agree with that...

Quote:
Naruto has always liked Sakura, but only recently does it seem as though it has gotten past an outspoken crush
That's not fact! that's bullshit man! hehe
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
Kakugo
天と地

Kakugo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
lol. Naruto has since the beginning of the manga held romantic interest in Sakura, in thus I stated that I highly doubt that NH is going to happen, and yet I'm the enemy? Am I the enemy because you don't like to accept that its true?

Quote:
There are NaruHina fans, there are NaruSaku fans, but the real enemy here are the people THAT REFUSE TO ACCEPT CANON. FACT: Naruto is not with anyone. FACT: Naruto has always liked Sakura, but only recently does it seem as though it has gotten past an outspoken crush. Sakura has only VERY recently started thinking of Naruto as anything more than a close friend. FACT: Hinata is in love with Naruto, and they've always been close friends in comparison to some of the other Konoha 11. But, as far as we have been shown, his feelings are not returned to her to nearly the same extent.
Well, your pretty much contradicting yourself here, because what I stated is canon manga fact. Naruto loves Sakura - FACT (and anyone would be stupid to have ever question his feelings for her in the first place, as its always been pretty damn obvious). Naruto has not once ever looked at Hinata in a romantic light - FACT. Naruto has not once thought about Hinata since her confession - FACT. Sakura has been showing continuous signs in growing feelings and care towards Naruto all throughout the series - FACT. Sakura has never once thought about Sasuke in a romantic fashion all throughout part 2 - FACT.

Did I say though that NaruSaku is a definite? No I did not. I said that given the development they've had all throughout the manga, and especially with the recent manga chapters, it seems much more likely at this point.

Quote:
Naruto is not 100% PROVED LOLOLOLLOLOLOL with anyone. People need to get out of their fanfic dreamlands and just let Kishi write the freaking manga to end as it will.
I think you need to calm down and re-read what I said.
Kakugo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kakugo For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (08-22-2009), TheSixthHokage (08-23-2009), Vengeance (08-23-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 06:53 PM   #15
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakugo View Post
lol. Naruto has since the beginning of the manga held romantic interest in Sakura, in thus I stated that I highly doubt that NH is going to happen, and yet I'm the enemy? Am I the enemy because you don't like to accept that its true?

Well, your pretty much contradicting yourself here, because what I stated is canon manga fact. Naruto loves Sakura - FACT (and anyone would be stupid to have ever question his feelings for her in the first place, as its always been pretty damn obvious). Naruto has not once ever looked at Hinata in a romantic light - FACT. Naruto has not once thought about Hinata since her confession - FACT. Sakura has been showing continuous signs in growing feelings and care towards Naruto all throughout the series - FACT. Sakura has never once thought about Sasuke in a romantic fashion all throughout part 2 - FACT.

Did I say though that NaruSaku is a definite? No I did not. I said that given the development they've had all throughout the manga, and especially with the recent manga chapters, it seems much more likely at this point.

I think you need to calm down and re-read what I said.
I'll admit I overreacted with the first part, just since you walked into a topic about how fans of NaruHina theorize that it could happen, and effectively bashed the topic. There are MUCH MUCH MUCH worse offenders than you.

You'll notice how in my factual statements, there are ambiguities. Because some things we DO NOT KNOW for sure. We do not know for a fact that Naruto has not even thought about Hinata since 437, Kishi just has not shown it, among other examples. The story is from third person omniscient, but that doesn't mean that we necessarily hear ALL of any given character's thoughts. Naruto and Sakura could have much more basis than the Manga has already given, as could Naruto and Hinata. We just don't know for sure. "The Enemy" as I put it, are the people that act like what they want IS for sure, and refuse to listen to any logic against their points.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote