Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 05:03 PM   #91
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 461 Prediction / Spoiler discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
A good one, pretty well thought out and interesting.

The thing I most have issue with it is

Both Madara and his brother gained their MKS long before any chronological reference to the Nine tailes.386-06
He also was taking the damage(and went blind) from of over use of the MKS before the Fox's introduction.386-07
Well, the Bijuu are supposed to be immortal demons, so it isn't unlikely that they've been around since the very beginning, even earlier than the Six-Realms Sage. But, his theory makes the Kyuubi sound like a noble and benevolent creature. Wha--? The Kyuubi has no respect for anyone, only hate. It doesn't feel guilt or compassion, as far as we've seen, just anger and bloodlust. Even the 1 guy who managed to effectively defeat him without any ability to control him, the Fox only despises him with every part of his being. The only reason it even gives Naruto any of its power is either self-preservation or attempting to free itself.

Old 08-22-2009, 05:07 PM   #92
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

^Agreed I am sure the Fox has been around long before. However if it was as jeanericuser's theory suggests I would have to figure that Madara's ability to control the fox would have been mention as part of his more distant history. Not just the two attacks on Konoha.

Edit: I also agree with your point of the Fox being a monstrous figure, not a creature to be working on the side of good.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-22-2009 at 06:36 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:38 PM   #93
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

Personally, I love the theory. Props to you, sir!

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
Old 08-22-2009, 05:44 PM   #94
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
obito had a million boulders crush him whoever thinks obito is the guy behind the mask is a fucking idiot...
Yes, but Madara was killed by the First. How does it make one claim more valid than the other? If Madara was Tobi, we would've AT LEAST seen his unique EMS. We saw it on Madara in the flashback, but never on Tobi. Kishi also deliberately obscured the details of his face with shadows as he removed his mask. There's a reason for that.

Also... Kakashi, Gaara, Shizune, Fukasaku, Orochimaru, etc. Death doesn't mean everything in this series.
Old 08-22-2009, 05:50 PM   #95
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Yes, but Madara was killed by the First. How does it make one claim more valid than the other? If Madara was Tobi, we would've AT LEAST seen his unique EMS. We saw it on Madara in the flashback, but never on Tobi. Kishi also deliberately obscured the details of his face with shadows as he removed his mask. There's a reason for that.

Also... Kakashi, Gaara, Shizune, Fukasaku, Orochimaru, etc. Death doesn't mean everything in this series.
We've seen a picture of how Madara "died." He got impaled by Hashirama. That's it. Considering that the EMS is supposed to make him IMMORTAL, that is NOTHING compared to Obito being completely crushed. Also, getting impaled would not COMPLETELY DESTROY HIS BODY. You really think Obito lived to tell the tale of how the right side of his body had every single bone, and every internal organ crushed? Odds are, Hashirama just left Madara to die at the Valley of the End, and when he returned to Konoha, claimed that Madara had died because he assumed that Madara was dead.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-22-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 06:48 PM   #96
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:

not its been said a few times that "the first defeated madara nd thought he was dead"...

we never saw how he died but he didn't have a million boulders fall on him... not to mention he has wrinkles obito would be the same age as kakashi no srry he'd be 1 year younger... so yeah..

we saw a silhouette of madara being impaled by a sword, tsunade was impaled by a sword twice nd lived sarutobi was impaled by a sword nd lived for a while as well.. madara said "my chakra was the strongest in the uchiha which is why i survived so long"

minato said "there is no killing that man without a special power" aka KYUUBI which is why he said he sealed it in naruto.

Last edited by Myth; 08-22-2009 at 06:51 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Isomorphic (08-22-2009), NeoKakarott023 (08-22-2009), platinumrug (08-22-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #97
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
We've seen a picture of how Madara "died." He got impaled by Hashirama. That's it. Considering that the EMS is supposed to make him IMMORTAL, that is NOTHING compared to Obito being completely crushed. Also, getting impaled would not COMPLETELY DESTROY HIS BODY. You really think Obito lived to tell the tale of how the right side of his body had every single bone, and every internal organ crushed? Odds are, Hashirama just left Madara to die at the Valley of the End, and when he returned to Konoha, claimed that Madara had died because he assumed that Madara was dead.
There's nothing about EMS granting immortality. I don't see Hashirama pulling a Sasuke (arrogantly assuming you've pwned your opponent when they've really got away). Way too noob-ish for the greatest shinobi of his time. Furthermore, this a manga. People come back to life all the time in this shit.

Quote:
minato said "there is no killing that man without a special power" aka KYUUBI which is why he said he sealed it in naruto.
He said that about Tobi. Big difference.

All the MS forms have appeared differently. That one belongs to Madara. We've yet to see it present in Tobi, just his 3 tomoe. Remember, Madara has Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. The eye doesn't degrade. There's no reason whatsoever for Madara to revert to his 3 tomoe.

If Madara really is Tobi, why haven't we been given any visual evidence?

What reason would Kishi have to constantly conceal Tobi's face AND EMS form?

Why has he shown no offensive techniques, Sharingan or otherwise?

Why lose the Nine-Tailed Fox, his ultimate weapon over petty vengeance?

If he for wished Konoha's destruction, why not kill them all when he entered the village?

Konoha was technically on it's 5th Hokage. Why wait for that long of a time to destroy the Uchiha?

If his eyes are Eternal, why does their strength need to be restored?

If Madara always had this technique, why didn't he kill the First?

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-22-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #98
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
If Madara really is Tobi, why haven't we been given any visual evidence?

What reason would Kishi have to constantly conceal Tobi's face AND EMS form?

Why has he shown no offensive techniques, Sharingan or otherwise?

Why lose the Nine-Tailed Fox, his ultimate weapon over petty vengeance?

If he for wished Konoha's destruction, why not kill them all when he entered the village?

Konoha was technically on it's 5th Hokage. Why wait for that long of a time to destroy the Uchiha?

If his eyes are Eternal, why does their strength need to be restored?

If Madara always had this technique, why didn't he kill the First?
You really seem to be forgetting something for most of those. Madara is being manipulative. Sneaky. Cunning. As in he's PLANNING something. He hasn't fought because he could just as easily get someone else to fight for him. He has been trying for many years to advance his plans without garnering the attention of people. It's significantly easier for him to use Akatsuki to capture the Bijuu when the great ninja villages are either unaware, or underestimating his group than when the entire world is waging all out war against them.

"What reason would Kishi have to constantly conceal Tobi's face AND EMS form?"

like many people have said, it's going to be Madara, WITH A TWIST. AS IN SOMETHING WE DIDN'T EXPECT. Also, think about this. The series had been making referrences to Madara, small at first, but growing much larger after the TS, almost from the very start. The first highly noticeable one was the location of Naruto v Sasuke: the Valley of the End. Where the 1st and Madara fought, and there are commemoratative statues of both figures. Then they make the Kyuubi referrence Madara LONG before Madara's introduction, as well as starting to make Itachi's true alignment more obvious.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-24-2009)
Old 08-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #99
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

after what yamato said about madara i think madara too is using another body as a projection of himself and maybe can use all his justus,while he himself remains hidden,lol
Old 08-22-2009, 09:03 PM   #100
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

With the Akastsuki members dying like flies where is this Tobi now, where has he been since the death of Deidara? I won't bomb anyone about this Tobi stuff, Myth will get at you, I don't have the energy to explain what a rock slide in enemy territory (notice they never went back for the body) does to the Obito body, I'm done by saying... "you'll see, and let the freaking nin die peacfully, his only purpose was to perish giving Kakashi his sharingan, period". Every little detail ain't a side story. Its called 'overthinking'.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-22-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #101
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Tobi = Madara and Zetsu = Obito thats my last word, you just will see...

Oh, two more things; The Kyuubi exists to contain dangerous chakra and therefore is so sinister but Madara turned the wheel...

Madara always use Genjutsu (which makes him to not appearing with a body) with his right and covers the left because he had no need for offense techniques and has a good alter ego to hid behind, you know Madara was/is known throughout and to prevent everyone and everthing to chase him such he has enough room to plan and do hiy puppeting he went "undercover" with Tobi, you see such a funny-crazy-twisted guy behind a mask is just ment to be an upper and interesting villian (kinda like Joker in Batman). You understand what I mean?

Anyway back to reality. I wonder if the next chap will be more talk or more action. However, all I believe in is that Madara wants to know how he can stop the one who's about to crush all his plans or rather how manipulate him such as he works in and not against his favor.

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 08-22-2009 at 09:07 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #102
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

i wonder what tobi's gonna say to naruto prob just manipulate him more
Old 08-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #103
Cobalt Edge
Academy Student

Cobalt Edge is an unknown quantity at this point

I am not gonna completely rip apart the Obito theories because none of us are the actualy writers so we can't be POSTIVE that he is dead. Personally I don't believe Tobi is Obito, I believe Tobi is Madara. That is my opinion and I am stickign with it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but the theories need to end....we have heard them all....and there is actually a specific thread for all that nonsense anyway. If someone has a new piece of information on why they think Tobi is Obito (and it actually makes sense) great! Post it in the thread for that subject and people can agree/bash it there. In this thread, however, let's put that discussion to rest.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cobalt Edge For This Useful Post:
Isomorphic (08-23-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 12:31 AM   #104
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

I just find it funny how Madara starts this story the same way he started the story about itachi..

"i will tell you the story of a person twisted by hatred blah blha the story of sasuke uchiha"

nd to sauske he said "the story of your brother born into war blah blah blah"

he's telling naruto the story of sasuke as if sasuke is already dead...
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (08-23-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 01:36 AM   #105
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
I just find it funny how Madara starts this story the same way he started the story about itachi..

"i will tell you the story of a person twisted by hatred blah blha the story of sasuke uchiha"

nd to sauske he said "the story of your brother born into war blah blah blah"

he's telling naruto the story of sasuke as if sasuke is already dead...
That's probably just the way he generally tells tales when he's trying to influence other people's opinions. And even with that, I would not be surprised if Madara is counting on, and probably trying to cause Sasuke dying one way or another.
Closed Thread