NaruHina Fans - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-23-2009, 01:06 AM   #16
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough
Re: NaruHina Fans

All of you here must stop thinking about pairing Naruto with anyone. Naruto is lame when it come to woman. The real man in the Manga Is Shikamaru! He's awesome and much better than Naruto. Plus his relationship with Temari is almost official.ShikaTema all the way as the first official couple of the 16 major character (konoha 11, sand sibling, Sasuke and Sai)
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2009, 09:39 AM   #17
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakugo View Post
Well, your pretty much contradicting yourself here, because what I stated is canon manga fact.
Canonisation only occurs -by the words stricktest sense- when soemthing is finished. Though what you meant is almost 100% solid in sight of current developments.

Quote:
Naruto loves Sakura - FACT (and anyone would be stupid to have ever question his feelings for her in the first place, as its always been pretty damn obvious).
Not really, if you were to say currently in the near past, it would be perhaps ok. What Naruto did back then was seemingly nothing more than childish attempts to score a chick - but not out of genuine affection.

Quote:
Naruto has not once ever looked at Hinata in a romantic light - FACT.
Check.

Quote:
Naruto has not once thought about Hinata since her confession - FACT.
Check, though arguably the thematic focus has shifted onwards to events that are unravelling rapidly. No obvious indication is given.

Quote:
Sakura has been showing continuous signs in growing feelings and care towards Naruto all throughout the series - FACT.
Check.

Quote:
Sakura has never once thought about Sasuke in a romantic fashion all throughout part 2 - FACT.
I am unsure of this. Sakura breaking down could be attributed to that, but I would rather say she has not shown any sign of her former childish infatuation towards him.

Quote:
Did I say though that NaruSaku is a definite? No I did not. I said that given the development they've had all throughout the manga, and especially with the recent manga chapters, it seems much more likely at this point.
You know what really irks me? Fanboys who -under the argument of forming an attachment to a character- forcibly deny any positive outcome for -in this case- Hinata being other than a pairing with Golden Nutsack.

Also, am I the only one who gets the vibe that Hinata is being deliberately left in the rot for all her attempts? I mean, face it: her dad hates her, she was a noone, she regularly screwed up, got her act together and still has no appreciation (shown), buys Naruto enough time (supposedly) with her new jutsu, confesses her feelings (character peak), gets stabbed, gets almost killed, and still has no response from a golden haired dickhead that is too thick to register her obvious infatuation which everyone kinda realized.

Mysogynic? Lack of character focus? Downplaying the timid archetype on purpose? Writer being a dick? Writer being deliberately a dick?

Whatever the reason, it looks like she is not getting Konoha's Golden Nutsack.

Last edited by Ironclad; 08-23-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:20 PM   #18
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Not really, if you were to say currently in the near past, it would be perhaps ok. What Naruto did back then was seemingly nothing more than childish attempts to score a chick - but not out of genuine affection.
Childish attempts to score a chick? i think you miss all this two chapters ago
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/17/

the affection you're talking about was and is there. And by looking at these scans i think it was always more than just a crush.
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 04:30 PM   #19
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yumi-chan View Post
How do you think Naruto and Hinata will finally get together?

You guys should also go to cinnammonstars.com theres a bunch of naruhina mangas that are hilarious and sweet.
The answer is they won't because Naruto is going to hookup with Sakura.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
TheSixthHokage (08-24-2009)
Old 08-23-2009, 08:38 PM   #20
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Childish attempts to score a chick? i think you miss all this two chapters ago
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/15/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/17/

the affection you're talking about was and is there. And by looking at these scans i think it was always more than just a crush.
Ironclad is talking about PTS, and the first arc of Shippuden. In PTS, it was INARGUABLY just a crush. There is NO DENYING IT. GET OVER IT. And it doesn't seem to be any more than a crush until after the Rescue Gaara arc in Shippuden.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The answer is they won't because Naruto is going to hookup with Sakura.
*claps* Way to be an intolerant tool. I'm sure whatever swamp monster gave birth to you must be proud, you freaking troll.*

Last edited by AOTKorby; 08-23-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: *when you do read this, if you couldn't catch that this was at least partly a joke...
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:00 AM   #21
Yumi-chan
Legendary Ninja

Yumi-chan is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with the shikatema thing at the top. I just wanted everyone to know about cinnamonstars.com so you guys can read all the hilarious Naruto manga. It's not JUST naruhina you know! It's all of the different couples.
Yumi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:38 AM   #22
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Ironclad is talking about PTS, and the first arc of Shippuden. In PTS, it was INARGUABLY just a crush. There is NO DENYING IT. GET OVER IT.

He was in love before that, since sasuke left the village and nartuto made the promise to sakura. That's why i use the panels there, wasnt that clear enough?. Sakura had a crush on sasuke (or loved him whatever) and naruto promised to bring sasuke back to make her happy, even though he had strong feelings for her, and bringing him back meant destroying any hopes for a relationship between them.
I believe that more than just a crush or a "childish way to score a chick
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #23
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
He was in love before that, since sasuke left the village and nartuto made the promise to sakura. That's why i use the panels there, wasnt that clear enough?. Sakura had a crush on sasuke (or loved him whatever) and naruto promised to bring sasuke back to make her happy, even though he had strong feelings for her, and bringing him back meant destroying any hopes for a relationship between them.
I believe that more than just a crush or a "childish way to score a chick
I see your point, but I'm pretty sure most of that was not just for Sakura, but also partly doing it for his own, as well as Sasuke's sake. And even then, considering that this is the manga where none of the filler happened, it was also probably the beginnings of the transition that occurs after the 1st Shippuden arc.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 01:49 AM   #24
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

While I agree it might have been more than an average crush. I have difficulty believing a 12 year old kid has a firm enough grasp on life. To truly understand what real love of the romantic nature is.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-24-2009 at 01:56 AM.
Isomorphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:47 AM   #25
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
While I agree it might have been more than an average crush. I have difficulty believing a 12 year old kid has a firm enough grasp on life. To truly understand what real love of the romantic nature is.
hey, hey, Hinata was too 12 years old and she could love him? so it's even...
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #26
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
*claps* Way to be an intolerant tool. I'm sure whatever swamp monster gave birth to you must be proud, you freaking troll.*
How am I trolling when what I'm saying is consistent with the theme of the thread? Am I supposed to just ignore this ignorance & not give my opinion on the actual matter? Fact is Naruto has shown no real romantic interest in Hinata ever while he's obviously been in love with Sakura since the beginning of the manga. Naru-Saku is being pushed hard at this point & in my opinion it's only a matter of time before they openly express their feelings for one another. In fact it's heavily implied that Sakura will ask Naruto to kill Sasuke which is a sign of her finally moving on from the emo boy. Sorry if I won't buy into the hype of the main character settling for a bronze(Hinata) medal when he's still clearly has a chance at obtaining his gold(Sakura). Hinata is an overweight stalker that's all there is to it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
rokudaime_hokage (08-24-2009), TheSixthHokage (08-24-2009)
Old 08-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #27
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Same old Hinata=bronze and Sakura=gold. Ho hum, nothing new there.

As for me, if Hinata is bronze then Sakura is bronze as well. You guys read too much into the "Oh NaruSaku is being hyped" point. Rack your mind and remember that in 437, NaruHina was pushed as well.

I know what you might say. "Nah Naruto hasn't had a passing thought for Hinata since then".

May I generously point out that ever since that "Yamato line of love", which NaruSaku's have been treating as the best of all chapters, NaruSaku hasn't been pushed in the whole story until now?

Jumping to conclusions when nothing is confirmed properly? That's what is plain pathetic.

And yes along with Hinata being an overweight stalker, Sakura is the violent and ignorant dummy who ALWAYS needs someone else to tell her about love.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:02 AM   #28
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
And yes along with Hinata being an overweight stalker, Sakura is the violent and ignorant dummy who ALWAYS needs someone else to tell her about love.
Still better than being clinically obese with goofy eyes.
Old 08-24-2009, 10:04 AM   #29
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Still better than being clinically obese with goofy eyes.
Still much better than being so dumb enough to be told "This is love you fool. How many times you need to be told?" in the face over and over again. ^_^
Old 08-24-2009, 05:59 PM   #30
Kakugo
天と地

Kakugo is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Same old Hinata=bronze and Sakura=gold. Ho hum, nothing new there.

As for me, if Hinata is bronze then Sakura is bronze as well. You guys read too much into the "Oh NaruSaku is being hyped" point. Rack your mind and remember that in 437, NaruHina was pushed as well.
It was a Hinata defining moment, but I also found this segment to be a closure. She had been long since overdue for her chance to be put into the spotlight, to demonstrate any personal growth on her part, as well as for her to come forth with any said feelings in which she has held within her for a seemingly long time. Any supposed NH potential that would have occurred beyond the confession, again, came to a closure in chapter 450, as Hinata smiled in approval of the affectionate display between Naruto and Sakura in front of the entire village. Only serious delusional fools had ever questioned Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and only delusional fools continue to ignore the obvious signs in which pertain Sakura's growing care and affection towards Naruto.

Also, how can you possibly compare a one time sporadic confession from Hinata with the continuous development that Naruto and Sakura have been mutually sharing with one another in correlation with the entire manga? You simply can't.

Quote:
I know what you might say. "Nah Naruto hasn't had a passing thought for Hinata since then".

May I generously point out that ever since that "Yamato line of love", which NaruSaku's have been treating as the best of all chapters, NaruSaku hasn't been pushed in the whole story until now?
You are incorrect. Not only has there been continuous portrayals of romantic/non-platonic indicators between Naruto and Sakura since Yamato's infamous line, but its been once again reconfirmed in the recent manga chapters that Naruto always has and still loves Sakura, in addition to an explanation as to why he hasn't expressed his feelings to her yet - and in due to that he hasn't been able to keep his promise to her. Why is it so difficult to accept that Naruto simply does not see Hinata as anymore than a friend/comrade? Why do you continue to ignore the obvious in that Naruto has always held romantic interest in Sakura and no one else? The additional fact of Naruto not once even thinking of Hinata in any fashion since her confession should be a pretty damn obvious indicator that the purpose of that confession has been long since served, and no, it was not to make NaruHina more likely or canon.

Quote:
Jumping to conclusions when nothing is confirmed properly? That's what is plain pathetic.
No one is jumping to conclusions, as no one here is saying that NaruSaku is an absolute definite. What is being said, however, is that NaruSaku is the most likely potential pairing to occur given not only the development that they have received over the course of the entire manga (unlike the other 2 pairings), but they share THE MOST mutuality and continuity. Where in the fuck does it make sense at this point to have Kishi only once again reconfirm and reiterate that Naruto loves Sakura, and show displays of Sakura's growing affection and care towards Naruto, to only then have Naruto pair with an individual whom hes never once had any romantic interest in? Seriously, is it that hard to figure out?

Last edited by Kakugo; 08-24-2009 at 06:09 PM.
Kakugo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kakugo For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (08-25-2009)