NaruHina Fans - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #11
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruHina Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakugo View Post
It was a Hinata defining moment, but I also found this segment to be a closure. She had been long since overdue for her chance to be put into the spotlight, to demonstrate any personal growth on her part, as well as for her to come forth with any said feelings in which she has held within her for a seemingly long time. Any supposed NH potential that would have occurred beyond the confession, again, came to a closure in chapter 450, as Hinata smiled in approval of the affectionate display between Naruto and Sakura in front of the entire village. Only serious delusional fools had ever questioned Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and only delusional fools continue to ignore the obvious signs in which pertain Sakura's growing care and affection towards Naruto.

Also, how can you possibly compare a one time sporadic confession from Hinata with the continuous development that Naruto and Sakura have been mutually sharing with one another in correlation with the entire manga? You simply can't.

You are incorrect. Not only has there been continuous portrayals of romantic/non-platonic indicators between Naruto and Sakura since Yamato's infamous line, but its been once again reconfirmed in the recent manga chapters that Naruto always has and still loves Sakura, in addition to an explanation as to why he hasn't expressed his feelings to her yet - and in due to that he hasn't been able to keep his promise to her. Why is it so difficult to accept that Naruto simply does not see Hinata as anymore than a friend/comrade? Why do you continue to ignore the obvious in that Naruto has always held romantic interest in Sakura and no one else? The additional fact of Naruto not once even thinking of Hinata in any fashion since her confession should be a pretty damn obvious indicator that the purpose of that confession has been long since served, and no, it was not to make NaruHina more likely or canon.

No one is jumping to conclusions, as no one here is saying that NaruSaku is an absolute definite. What is being said, however, is that NaruSaku is the most likely potential pairing to occur given not only the development that they have received over the course of the entire manga (unlike the other 2 pairings), but they share THE MOST mutuality and continuity. Where in the fuck does it make sense at this point to have Kishi only once again reconfirm and reiterate that Naruto loves Sakura, and show displays of Sakura's growing affection and care towards Naruto, to only then have Naruto pair with an individual whom hes never once had any romantic interest in? Seriously, is it that hard to figure out?
Are you Kishimoto? You are not. So unfortunately and fortunately, you can't say what is a closure for something. At chapter 437, many thought that NaruHina was going to happen for sure and that it was a NaruSaku closure. Thoughts like that are only childish because you want only that to happen. Learn to think from both the sides. And by the way for your information, I was neutral to these pairings at that time.

But not now. I like NaruHina. So do you see me posting around that "HAY this is proper development. No chance for NaruSaku. Anyone else who thinks otherwise is a idiot"? Things like that only make the argument look frail and useless.

Anyways did you even bother to read my post properly or are you simply trying to force your opinions? When did I even disagree with the development given to NaruSaku? Heck I didn't even mention it.

So once again since you aren't Kishimoto, I can and everyone can and always will compare the development of NaruSaku with the development of NaruHina. If you don't agree to this, you are simply trying to insist on something instead of presenting a proper argument.

You said I'am incorrect? You said continuous portrayals? Are you trying to crack a joke here? There has been absolutely NO development in NaruSaku and NaruHina after Yamato had his say. Until 437 when NaruHina was pushed. Until 457 or so when NaruSaku was pushed.

And yet again you display ignorance that you haven't read my post. When the heck did I even ignore the development given to Sakura? Seriously man, can't you give a better argument than this? You are replying for something which never existed in my post, directly or indirectly. :|

Finally, have you heard of something called as a plot? You think Kishimoto would end the story without resolving two important plot threads known as NaruSaku and NaruHina?

Duh, it's obvious that Sakura's feelings were brought into the light. Same as Hinata's. And for your kind information, is it that hard to figure out that there is still the equal possibility that Naruto might grow to like Hinata? He said "I like people like you" at a time when nobody was even willing to talk to Naruto like a friend. Sakura? She was busy trying to make sure Mr.Uzumaki "Annoying" Naruto stayed clear of her.