The Nine-tail attack and Uchiha massacre - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #1
bliz
Genin

bliz is an unknown quantity at this point
Post The Nine-tail attack and Uchiha massacre

Did the massacre happen within the same year or after few years of nine-tail attack?

From what I gather. There was a 5/6 year gap between The Nine-tail attack and Uchiha massacre due to the fact:

-Naruto and Sasuke Uchiha are of the same age.
-The fox was sealed in Naruto when he was born so Sasuke was born at that time as well.
-Sasuke is at least 5/6 years younger then Itachi.
-Now Sasuke looks like 5 year old when Itachi killed the clan

Now if its indeed true that Uchiha massacre was 5/6 years after the nine-tails attack then why was the Uchiha clan killed then?

Why did Konoha take 5/6 years to decide that Uchiha clan was trouble "behind the attack" and not exactly within the year after the nine-tail attack.

Why do I get the feeling there is more hidden reason Uchiha clan got killed since these advisors took 5/6 years to decide killing the Uchiha clan.

From my point of view, it could be Madara's lie and Madara had more to do with it then Danzo or any other person.

Afterall, Danzo wouldn't wait to kill the clan 5/6 years when he sees them as a threat.

But I think Danzo might have killed Shisui Uchiha and it wasn't Itachi. I believe Itachi witnessed the killing and thats why he has MS similar to how Sasuke got it.
bliz is offline   Reply With Quote