Teen Driver Killed Trying to Save Petrol - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-25-2009, 10:45 PM   #16
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Teen Driver Killed Trying to Save Petrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
There's obviously more than one way to use the word stop in this situation.

I was using it in the sense that the car was turned off, it stopped running (not moving, running. As in when something is on, like a fucking engine). I obviously didn't mean putting the brake on your car and stopping it completely. Because right after, I stated "try to dodge cars moving at 60-70 miles per hour." You can't exactly do that if your car isn't moving in the first place.
You can't exactly do that if you turn the engine off either...

So no matter how you try to weasel out of it, the statement you made doesn't make sense. You can't stop you car/engine/whatever and dodge.

Quote:
And he wasn't "extra strength stupid" just because he didn't know that the wheel wouldn't turn. It was a stupid decision, yeah. But it doesn't make him completely stupid unless he has been doing shit like that all his life.

"Wow, he didn't know one basic thing. He lacked some basic education on driving and cars. He's so fucking retarded now!"
Not knowing basic things about an 800lb machine that you travel around in at 60mph, things that could easily get you killed for not knowing, is pretty fucking stupid.

That's like saying someone who put on lead boots and decided to take stroll at the bottom of a lake without an oxygen tank isn't stupid. What? He didn't know he couldn't breathe underwater. No biggie, nothing to call a guy stupid for, amirite?

Also, I said he was stupid. You know, foolish, careless. He was stupid, foolish, careless. Was he not? Of course he was, so it's perfectly justifiable to say so. I didn't say anything about him being completely stupid in every aspect of his life, ever. Brush up on your reading comprehension before trying to call people on shit, slick.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote