NaruHina Fans - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-26-2009, 01:16 PM   #61
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NaruHina Fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post

that guy and also you in every fucking comment that says that i dont like to accept the facts... that i dont even like it when the thruth stares into my eyes.... both of you are obviously trying to make me understand that there's a chance of naruhina to happen? or what's the point of this argumment? because i was talking about that.

goddamnit! /facepalm
Wow, I never knew you were this good. You ACTUALLY read a post properly! Bravo!

Yes there IS a chance for NaruHina to happen. Glad you realized that. However the point of our posts here is not to convince just another random guy like you about our views. Our posts tell about our stand on NaruSaku and NaruHina.

Realize this too and be happy.

Have another facepalm. It might help you.

Old 08-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #62
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

NaruHina will happen. Sakura will bald herself and become a monk

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #63
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Wow, I never knew you were this good. You ACTUALLY read a post properly! Bravo!
Have another facepalm. It might help you.
yes just pretend that Im a dumbass that can even read right, or that I make a fool out of myself, or tell me that i failed trolling so that you/other people think that you won the argument... and im the childish one!

Quote:
However the point of our posts here is not to convince just another random guy like you about our views. Our posts tell about our stand on NaruSaku and NaruHina.
Holy shit! then why the fuck did we argue all that, if it wasnt just becuase of that!
"Our posts tell about our stand on NaruSaku and NaruHina." the only part when you managed to tell that was when you said you like naruhina a lot, and that you had a few points to believe it. After that it was all "you dont like to accept facts" and all that shit! wtf?

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 08-26-2009 at 01:54 PM.
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:59 PM   #64
Manske
Genin

Manske is an unknown quantity at this point

@Saiyaman and rokudaime_hokage

You're both morons, so shut the fuck up already.
Manske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:06 PM   #65
Scribbles
***Lurker***

Scribbles is an unknown quantity at this point

Who started the flame warz.

Ok based on facts and other stuff that doesen't exsist, Naruto likes sakura :FACT!

Sakura Likes sasgay and is now developing fellings for naruto :FACT!

Hinata IS in LOVE with Naruto :FACT!

Naruto has not "YET" said he has any other feelings apartfrom friendship towards Hinata :FACT!

Naruto will 3 sum Sakura and Hinata :FACT!

gg hf cya.
Scribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scribbles For This Useful Post:
rokudaime_hokage (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 02:07 PM   #66
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manske View Post

bitch who the fuck are you... dont answer just GTFO
Old 08-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #67
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
See the bold dumbfuck? it clearly states that Im included in the obsessive rampaging narusakufans. The comment was obvioulsy directed to me becuase you quote me before. So your point proven was that i was gonna tell you back that what you said was an exaggeration?
or did you forget what you wrote and thought your comment was not entirely directed to me and that i jump into "obsessive and rampaging" conclusions? proven that i was a "obsessive and rampaging narusaku fan? is that so smart one?
1, there wasn't anything bolded

2, yes, it was directed at you, among others, because you feel the need to flame every NaruHina supporter just for not supporting your chosen pair, dismiss every fact presented by NaruHina supporters, and take everything anyone says that doesn't completely agree with you as a direct attack on you, which has only happened when you've completely earned being called out. You think I said "you've proven my point to a T" because I felt like it? No. It was because YOU PROVED MY FUCKING POINT TO A T. People like you who refuse to listen to anyone's logic, no matter how infallible or fact-based, if it disagrees with what you wholeheartedly believe and support.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 02:29 PM   #68
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

"People like you who refuse to listen to anyone's logic, no matter how infallible or fact-based, if it disagrees with what you wholeheartedly believe and support." Are we arguing about naruhina or religion? seriously GTFO with your answers.

dont be a faggot leave your name when you give bad rep

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 08-26-2009 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #69
Kakugo
天と地

Kakugo is an unknown quantity at this point

Saiyaman... for one to complain that the NS crowd is demonstrating flamboyant or rude behavior, you are sure one to talk. It appears you are unable to conduct yourself in a civil discussion without either the constant need to repeat statements that we've long since processed already, but you are completely disregarding any counter arguments to your claims.

Quote:
Are you Kishimoto? You are not. So unfortunately and fortunately, you can't say what is a closure for something. At chapter 437, many thought that NaruHina was going to happen for sure and that it was a NaruSaku closure. Thoughts like that are only childish because you want only that to happen. Learn to think from both the sides. And by the way for your information, I was neutral to these pairings at that time.
When the fuck did I make the retarded ass statement in proclamation that I am or that I know of what Kishi's intentions are? I am giving my personal take on Hinata's confession segment, and I personally believe that it was a closure to not only any further "potential" NH development, but to her personal development as well - and the smiling approval from Hinata in 450 when Naruto and Sakura held that affectionate display in front of the entire village, and not to mention that Hinata has not once made a significant appearance since that ordeal, shows to me that her purpose had been served. The fact in that she was willing to bring her life to an end in that very instant in exchange for the opportunity to both demonstrate personal growth on her part AS WELL AS the chance to come forth with her feelings, is closure. You refer to my thoughts as being childish because it doesn't agree with your viewpoint.

Don't fucking tell me to learn to think from both sides, because I sure as fuck have been. I have been following this manga since its very release, and long before the US even knew of its existence. I have analyzed and intensively followed the plot/storyline throughout the 10 years that this manga has been in its progression, so I can assure you that any conclusions, theories, or ideas I personally interpret or present had come from actually thinking things through.

Quote:
But not now. I like NaruHina. So do you see me posting around that "HAY this is proper development. No chance for NaruSaku. Anyone else who thinks otherwise is a idiot"? Things like that only make the argument look frail and useless.
I really think you have selective reading. I never said that NH is impossible, did I? I said in comparison to NS, I find it to be extremely unlikely. The only individuals I find to be idiots were those who have ever questioned Naruto's feelings for Sakura, as its been goddamn obvious since chapter 3 of the manga that hes always held romantic interest in her - and guess what? It's been, confirmed, and reconfirmed numerously that he holds romantic interest in her still, as has also been demonstrated in the recent manga chapters.

Quote:
Anyways did you even bother to read my post properly or are you simply trying to force your opinions? When did I even disagree with the development given to NaruSaku? Heck I didn't even mention it.
I could say the same with you as well. You misinterpreted many of my statements in thinking that I've said "NS IS CANONZ" or "I AM KISHI I KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN" or "NH WILL NEVAR HAPPPENZ". That, my friend, is childish.

And if you aren't denying the development between Naruto and Sakura, then please tell me, how do you so firmly believe that NH and SS are more likely to occur than NS, ESPECIALLY considering that not only does NS have the most hints in making the pairing more likely than not, but also has all of the necessary elements required to establish a romantic relationship when the other 2 pairings simply do not? NH and SS lack what NS does not - chemistry, development, interactions, mutuality, continuity, bonding, general time spent together, growth, and much more.

Quote:
So once again since you aren't Kishimoto, I can and everyone can and always will compare the development of NaruSaku with the development of NaruHina. If you don't agree to this, you are simply trying to insist on something instead of presenting a proper argument.
Do you know why NS and NH cannot be compared in terms of development? It's rather simple. NH lacks it, NS does not. Give them equal grounds in terms of development both in quality AND quantity and then maybe we can talk.

Quote:
You said I'am incorrect? You said continuous portrayals? Are you trying to crack a joke here? There has been absolutely NO development in NaruSaku and NaruHina after Yamato had his say. Until 437 when NaruHina was pushed. Until 457 or so when NaruSaku was pushed.
Yes I said your incorrect, because you are. Yamato's lines were given in chapter 297 - and your telling me that they had not had any development whatsoever since that long ago? Is this a serious statement? Since that point, Naruto and Sakura have had continuous development both individually AS WELL as together. A few chapter examples are as follows: 298, 299, 301, 302, 305, 307, 308, 310, 311, 338, 343 (ramen scene anyone?), 346, 350, 352, 383, 404, 405, 408, 409, 429, 430, 438, 442, 443, 450, and so on (need I mention the recent manga chapters as well?).

Do you see the pattern here? Not only is it consistent development, but its in both quantity and quality. Is it enough that I gave you the chapter numbers to illustrate my point, or do visual aids suit you better?

Quote:
And yet again you display ignorance that you haven't read my post. When the heck did I even ignore the development given to Sakura? Seriously man, can't you give a better argument than this? You are replying for something which never existed in my post, directly or indirectly. :|
The only person demonstrating ignorance in this thread is you, because you chose to deliberately ignore any counter argument in which are not in favor to your preferred pairing. Don't ask me if I have any better arguments to use, ask yourself - since you seem to have none other than "YOU AREN'T KISHIMOTO" or "NH STILL HAS A CHANCE GUYZ".

Quote:
Finally, have you heard of something called as a plot? You think Kishimoto would end the story without resolving two important plot threads known as NaruSaku and NaruHina?
Exactly. And as has been demonstrated in the recent manga chapters, Kishi is doing that quite nicely. Tell me though, when has NaruHina EVER been plot relevant exactly, excluding the possibility of 437 and the very little interaction they've had during the chuunin exams?

Quote:
Duh, it's obvious that Sakura's feelings were brought into the light. Same as Hinata's. And for your kind information, is it that hard to figure out that there is still the equal possibility that Naruto might grow to like Hinata? He said "I like people like you" at a time when nobody was even willing to talk to Naruto like a friend. Sakura? She was busy trying to make sure Mr.Uzumaki "Annoying" Naruto stayed clear of her.
Use some common sense. Do you honestly believe that with the current fast moving pace of the plot, and the story slowly but surely approaching its climax, that there is still time to develop Naruto and Hinata's relationship, and in such that would overshadow Naruto and Sakura's extensively developed relationship? Not only that, but to make it both realistic AND manageable? I suppose it needs not mentioning that Kishi once again brought to light Naruto's love for Sakura - but who cares what Naruto thinks/feels, and who cares that Sakura is very likely to return his feelings as has numerously been foreshadowed, right? Only Hinata seemingly matters.

Here are some puzzle pieces to add together:
  • Naruto loves Sakura, and has never once seen Hinata as anything more than a comrade/friend, yet alone in a romantic light.
  • Sakura used to have feelings for Sasuke, has not once demonstrated that she still holds "true" to her prior infatuation with him since part 1, and has numerously demonstrated growth and evolution in her feelings towards Naruto in part 2.
  • Hinata loves Naruto.
  • Sasuke has never once shown any romantic interest in Sakura, and currently still does not.

So tell me, which of these individuals seemingly carries the most mutuality in terms of romantic exchanges as well as general development? Think about it constructively and with unbiased views and it will all make sense to you.

Last edited by Kakugo; 08-26-2009 at 04:51 PM.
Kakugo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kakugo For This Useful Post:
rokudaime_hokage (08-26-2009)
Old 08-26-2009, 04:40 PM   #70
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

i wish i could double thank a post!

i give you his answer before he comes back though... you arent kishimoto you dont know

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 08-26-2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:52 AM   #71
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yes just pretend that Im a dumbass that can even read right, or that I make a fool out of myself, or tell me that i failed trolling so that you/other people think that you won the argument... and im the childish one!

Holy shit! then why the fuck did we argue all that, if it wasnt just becuase of that!
"Our posts tell about our stand on NaruSaku and NaruHina." the only part when you managed to tell that was when you said you like naruhina a lot, and that you had a few points to believe it. After that it was all "you dont like to accept facts" and all that shit! wtf?
It's not called pretending that you're dumb. It's called asking you not to make a fool out of yourself based on your replies. Look into it.

I said that I don't need to convince you or anyone about those facts in NaruHina. You want to know why we were arguing till now? It's because you were a troll in the beginning, an abuser in the middle and a sore loser in the end. Understand that at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manske View Post

Well nice post. Did you like write a book about this? You could make millions facepalm...........on your face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakugo View Post
Saiyaman... for one to complain that the NS crowd is demonstrating flamboyant or rude behavior, you are sure one to talk. It appears you are unable to conduct yourself in a civil discussion without either the constant need to repeat statements that we've long since processed already, but you are completely disregarding any counter arguments to your claims.
And ahh we have yet another guest here! I see, I haven't been engaging in your........what do you say........"Civil Discussion" is it? Show me one post where I have either abused or have said that NaruSaku fan claims are false.

Do you understand now why I said that he was making a fool of himself? Let me quote what I said earlier nice and slow for you:

"Well yes there isn't much real basis of NaruHina compared to NaruSaku. But still there are few. It's not zero atleast, a few do exist. It's too small yes, but not to be underestimated."

In case you're lazy enough, it's on page 3 and it's the second last post.

So since I agree with the facts NaruSaku fans have presented, you're entire "intended spoiler" for me is useless now isn't it?

Get this: I'm arguing with him because it was him who started this mess. He trolled around, he was the one who abused and he was the one who didn't care to debate in a civilized manner. Feeling happy now? Check each and every post of mine.

Quote:
i wish i could double thank a post!

i give you his answer before he comes back though... you arent kishimoto you dont know
Can't you see now? Kakugo, this is exactly what I was talking about. Taunting will never get people anywhere.

I'm trying to debate in a non-abusive and non-provocative manner and this is the sort of replies I get? Is replying in a polite manner so hard for you people?

I feel disgusted looking at this last quote.

EDIT:And one last thing Kakugo, you took the replies I posted based on HIS posts and thought I was contradicting you? LOL? That's really really funny!

Last edited by saiyaman; 08-27-2009 at 01:08 AM.
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 02:09 AM   #72
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

You guys are fighting over nothing but bullsh. Naruto will end up in the mountains, believe me.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #73
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

Quote:
I said that I don't need to convince you or anyone about those facts in NaruHina. You want to know why we were arguing till now?
Remember this post?
Quote:
As for me, if Hinata is bronze then Sakura is bronze as well. You guys read too much into the "Oh NaruSaku is being hyped" point. Rack your mind and remember that in 437, NaruHina was pushed as well.
I know what you might say. "Nah Naruto hasn't had a passing thought for Hinata since then".
May I generously point out that ever since that "Yamato line of love", which NaruSaku's have been treating as the best of all chapters, NaruSaku hasn't been pushed in the whole story until now?
Jumping to conclusions when nothing is confirmed properly? That's what is plain pathetic.
now tell me if that is not trying to convince anybody that there's a chance of naruhina to happen? Or just tell what's the fucking point of you posting in this thread at all? Or writting every single one of your fucking arguments before I started "trolling" you. You should be the one reading your own posts.
Quote:
It's because you were a troll in the beginning, an abuser in the middle and a sore loser in the end. Understand that at least.
Cry more.
Quote:
facepalm...........on your face.
google facepalm and tell me if ^ that makes sense.

Quote:
I feel disgusted looking at this last quote..
Again cry more
Quote:
EDIT:And one last thing Kakugo, you took the replies I posted based on HIS posts and thought I was contradicting you? LOL? That's really really funny!
Everything that kakugo wrote was based on the comment you replied to him, i guess you didnt read the other person post carefully

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 08-27-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 08-27-2009, 05:36 PM   #74
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

This is why we cannot have nice things...
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ironclad For This Useful Post:
rokudaime_hokage (08-27-2009)
Old 08-27-2009, 05:48 PM   #75
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Remember this post?

now tell me if that is not trying to convince anybody that there's a chance of naruhina to happen? Or just tell what's the fucking point of you posting in this thread at all? Or writting every single one of your fucking arguments before I started "trolling" you. You should be the one reading your own posts.

Cry more.

Again cry more
for one thing, telling someone things along the lines of "cry moar" "no johns" and "cool story, bro" instantly make the fact that you're trolling glaringly obvious.

And IIRC, the last page or so of comments have just been you, saiyaman, and some of me arguing about whether you're being a jerkoff in this topic because of the kinds of responses you've been giving. Face the facts. There is nothing that makes what you've done in this topic anything better than pure trolling. You've gone into a topic which does not outright attack what you believe in, doesn't deserve to be trolled for the hell of it, and you just came in to flame everyone in the topic that supports the pair in even the slightest. Heck, you've been going after some people that are NARUSAKU SUPPORTERS that dare even say that NaruHina is a possibility.

And it's not just you. This post among others has been aimed at all of the people acting like you in this topic. There is no reason any of you need to come to a topic supporting something you don't like just to bitch and moan about the fact that you don't like it. It's not out to get you, so just leave the topic alone. Heck, some of you have been going after some people that are NARUSAKU SUPPORTERS that dare even say that NaruHina is a possibility.

For the love of God, there was even a topic FOR YOU PEOPLE TO DUKE IT OUT AGAINST YOUR OPPONENTS. But that's no fun for you, is it? You'd much rather outright make a pre-emptive strike on NaruHina fans than intelligently debate with them in the topic for such things to be discussed. And goodness knows, if there were a carbon copy topic for NaruSaku, there'd be some crazy-rabid NaruHina fans to come and do the same thing you've all been doing here. I'm not judging you by which pair you support, I'm judging you by the way you've been acting in this and other topics about the issue.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 08-27-2009 at 06:00 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote