NaruHina Fans - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-28-2009, 02:00 AM   #91
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: NaruHina Fans

then there will be 1 drunk guy at home laughing at what happened and cheering
Uchiha09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2009, 02:01 AM   #92
Isomorphic
Metaphorical Fugue

Isomorphic is on a distinguished road

Kishi lolz at the fans going batshit insane over the fact that there's no closure

Just in case your eyesight is bad and missed it.

Last edited by Isomorphic; 08-28-2009 at 02:02 AM.
Isomorphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:07 AM   #93
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

with the one drunk guy at home wasted and cheering
Old 08-28-2009, 02:15 AM   #94
Manske
Genin

Manske is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone who thinks NaruHina will happen is in fucking La La Land
Manske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:17 AM   #95
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

i know, their brain dead and should get jumped by kishi
Old 08-28-2009, 02:18 AM   #96
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

@Manske: wow, way to take our attempt to lighten the mood of this god-forsaken topic, and desperately try to throw it back into anarchy and hate. When you yourself, in a masterpiece of modern linguistics, basically told both Saiyaman and RH to "STFU" because they were arguing.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:25 AM   #97
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

anyone who thinks there's gonna be a naruhina should follow naruto up the mountain in hopes of him raping you
Old 08-28-2009, 02:27 AM   #98
Manske
Genin

Manske is an unknown quantity at this point

Defending myself would just start a pointless argument much like the one taking up the majority of this thread.
Manske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:33 AM   #99
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

it is pointless that people still think there's gonna be a naruhina
Old 08-28-2009, 03:18 AM   #100
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
One question: Have you really gone mad or are you just trying to save your own face in this thread by replies like this?

Everything Kakugo wrote was based on the comment I replied to him? You are an escapist aren't you? Except one post which was directed to every NaruSaku fan which was my first post, all the others have been quoted and directed at YOU, Mr.Troll. I thought you were intelligent enough to see at least that but I was wrong after looking at this post wasn't I?
Again with the smartass comments... but yes I did read your last comment soo..... i accept the apology
Quote:
I said I don't need to convince anybody about anything. I was only telling people not to underestimate the possibility of NaruHina that's all.
Isnt that the same fucking thing? What is the fucking point of telling other people that, if it isnt to convince that you got a point or that your right?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously... are you fucking sure that I'm the one trolling? Or are u just fucking stupid?

Quote:
Oh really? Did you say it like him? Do you see me quoting him and replying in the same way I did against you? Face it. He gave a proper post. I don't deny what he's saying. I don't deny what you're saying either.

But remember, the way you said it was outright dumb in the beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
text to long, get over it naruhina is not gonna happen.
Naruto havent and will never develop any feelings for hinata.
Isnt it as valid as his statement? What is the diference? (besides being directed to you)

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 08-28-2009 at 04:37 PM.
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:43 AM   #101
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isomorphic View Post
Kishi lolz at the fans going batshit insane over the fact that there's no closure

Just in case your eyesight is bad and missed it.
Hurr Hurr I am Kishimoto, You guys are fighting over stupid shit. Naruto will end up in the mountains, so suck it you stubborn ass manga lovers!

srsly, there really is no need for you guys to fight. Kishi is like one of those story makers who has a great gift of twisting things up. Who knows, Naruto might end up with Gamakuchi.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:28 AM   #102
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Aside the few, NaruSaku fans or whatever these abortions should be called are just as single mindedly idiotic.

This degenerated into a simple hurt-play, just rubbing in inane stuff like "NaruHina is not going to happen" into our faces so their delicate egos could get reprieve. Way to go, highly socialized you are. We know the probability is low. We can live with it.
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ironclad For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (08-28-2009)
Old 08-28-2009, 06:12 AM   #103
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Again with the smartass comments... but yes I did read your last comment soo..... apology accepted

Isnt that the same fucking thing? What is the fucking point of telling other people that, if it isnt to convince that you got a point or that your right?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Seriously... are you fucking sure that I'm the one trolling? Or are u just fucking stupid?

Isnt it as valid as his statement? What is the diference? (besides being directed to you)
Excuse me? When the heck did I even apologize to you? I misread Kakugo's post and I accepted my fault for it and apologized to him. As for you, I simply accepted my mistake which you are unable to correct in your case. Who's stupid now? Whatever happened before these two "misread" posts is all because you started it. I know you would have thought like "Hey let's taunt this guy and get out of the thread so that he would look like a fool trying to reply back". So yes I'm sure that you HAVE been trolling.

There's a difference between TELLING people something and CONVINCING people about something. Can't you read? It's a simple difference. So according to you, telling and convincing hold the same meaning now is it? I pity you.

What's the difference? There's a LOT of difference. And by the way that was not how you started off. Quit hiding and accept it. Your "poetic" interpretation of my post was a taunt and to cover it you wrote that reply, which didn't even say why the heck you thought that NaruHina wasn't going to happen.

LOL man you say "text to long get over it NaruHina isn't gonna happen" and we are supposed to take that dumb line? Add in the taunt and you will as good as realize why this has grown to a large extent.

I've seen so many NaruSaku fans, I've even had heated discussions regarding NaruSaku and NaruHina with them on this forum. They had the courtesy to reply properly to posts. Unfortunately, you aren't doing that.

You know what? I'm starting to believe that you are the ONLY what was it....."Obssesive rampaging NaruSaku fan" like one person wrote here. This post describes you very well:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
Aside the few, NaruSaku fans or whatever these abortions should be called are just as single mindedly idiotic.

This degenerated into a simple hurt-play, just rubbing in inane stuff like "NaruHina is not going to happen" into our faces so their delicate egos could get reprieve. Way to go, highly socialized you are. We know the probability is low. We can live with it.
^_^
Old 08-28-2009, 02:05 PM   #104
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

naruto's ending up in the mountains...
Old 08-28-2009, 02:19 PM   #105
pharix
Chuunin

pharix is on a distinguished road

yeah he's gonna be the Hokage of the mountain... right.
pharix is offline   Reply With Quote