NaruHina Fans - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-28-2009, 02:22 PM   #106
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road
Re: NaruHina Fans

hokage of a mud puddle up there
Uchiha09 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-28-2009, 03:38 PM   #107
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman View Post
Excuse me? When the heck did I even apologize to you? I misread Kakugo's post and I accepted my fault for it and apologized to him. As for you, I simply accepted my mistake which you are unable to correct in your case. Who's stupid now? Whatever happened before these two "misread" posts is all because you started it. I know you would have thought like "Hey let's taunt this guy and get out of the thread so that he would look like a fool trying to reply back". So yes I'm sure that you HAVE been trolling.

There's a difference between TELLING people something and CONVINCING people about something. Can't you read? It's a simple difference. So according to you, telling and convincing hold the same meaning now is it? I pity you.
Its obviously implied since the comment you posted was a counterargument to the pro narusaku comments on the thread.

Quote:
What's the difference? There's a LOT of difference. And by the way that was not how you started off. Quit hiding and accept it. Your "poetic" interpretation of my post was a taunt and to cover it you wrote that reply, which didn't even say why the heck you thought that NaruHina wasn't going to happen.
of course I didnt, because vangeance was doing it for me. And what would have been the point of doing it when your answer would always be "you are not kishimoto"

Quote:
LOL man you say "text to long get over it NaruHina isn't gonna happen" and we are supposed to take that dumb line? Add in the taunt and you will as good as realize why this has grown to a large extent.
You know what? I'm starting to believe that you are the ONLY what was it....."Obssesive rampaging NaruSaku fan" like one person wrote here. This post describes you very well:
ok, so what the hell am I? a rampaging narusaku fan or a troll?
if Im troll i think its a fuckin win tough...
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:40 PM   #108
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart

everyone who thinks there's gonna be a naruhina just needs a fuckin thought to help them sleep at night
The Following User Says Thank You to Uchiha09 For This Useful Post:
Azumi (08-28-2009)
Old 08-28-2009, 04:57 PM   #109
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha09 View Post
everyone who thinks there's gonna be a naruhina just needs a fuckin thought to help them sleep at night
How about you go ahead and start a topic called "NaruSaku Supporters" so that you can feel smug amongst one another, and just let the two topics ignore each other and end this stupid conflict.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Azumi (08-28-2009), Isomorphic (08-28-2009), itachikillsnaruto (10-14-2010)
Old 08-28-2009, 05:01 PM   #110
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

there's not even going to be a narusaku either, people should just let me topic die
Old 08-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #111
Manske
Genin

Manske is an unknown quantity at this point

Anti-NaruHina doesn't mean NS fanboy faggot
Manske is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Manske For This Useful Post:
Azumi (08-28-2009)
Old 08-28-2009, 08:16 PM   #112
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

anti naruhina means narusasu fanboy
Old 08-29-2009, 12:55 AM   #113
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Its obviously implied since the comment you posted was a counterargument to the pro narusaku comments on the thread.

of course I didnt, because vangeance was doing it for me. And what would have been the point of doing it when your answer would always be "you are not kishimoto"

ok, so what the hell am I? a rampaging narusaku fan or a troll?
if Im troll i think its a fuckin win tough...
It's not a counterargument. It's telling people not to underestimate the other side.

Vengeance was doing it for you? He posted his own replies and I believe that in the end we managed to agree, if not on all points, at least one point which was to say that I accepted NaruSaku points but at the same time defended NaruHina. This was something Vengeance seemed to agree on at least a little but you don't seem to agree. So what was that he was doing that you kept quiet on?

Of course you aren't Kishimoto. It's good that you're finally realizing that. Keep writing lines until it sinks in.

Who are you? You are a member named rokudaime_hokage and since you have been so generous enough to provide those "titles" I grant you BOTH of them.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:10 AM   #114
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It's not a counterargument. It's telling people not to underestimate the other side.

Vengeance was doing it for you? He posted his own replies and I believe that in the end we managed to agree, if not on all points, at least one point which was to say that I accepted NaruSaku points but at the same time defended NaruHina. This was something Vengeance seemed to agree on at least a little but you don't seem to agree. So what was that he was doing that you kept quiet on?

Of course you aren't Kishimoto. It's good that you're finally realizing that. Keep writing lines until it sinks in.

Who are you? You are a member named rokudaime_hokage and since you have been so generous enough to provide those "titles" I grant you BOTH of them.
what's the counter-argment of someone arguing that naruhina is not gonna happen? pretty much what you just said, dont you think?
"Im not trying to change your mind, Im just telling you dude... just to let you know" STFU.You even said that it would be pathetic to jump into narusaku conclusions.
which I believe is actually a type of fallacy if im not mistaken (cant remember the name right now)

I agree that you that you like to defend naruhina... that's pretty much it. Also i think vengeance didnt agreed with you in anything else.

Last edited by rokudaime_hokage; 08-29-2009 at 03:12 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:24 AM   #115
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
what's the counter-argment of someone arguing that naruhina is not gonna happen? pretty much what you just said, dont you think?
"Im not trying to change your mind, Im just telling you dude... just to let you know" STFU.You even said that it would be pathetic to jump into narusaku conclusions.
which I believe is actually a type of fallacy if im not mistaken (cant remember the name right now)

I agree that you that you like to defend naruhina... that's pretty much it. Also i think vengeance didnt agreed with you in anything else.
He's saying that he hasn't been trying to convince you that NaruHina WILL happen. Which he hasn't. He's been trying to get you to admit that the possibility is even there, which you haven't despite all logic thrown at you.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
saiyaman (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 04:08 AM   #116
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Ahh so the abuses finally come out do they? That abuse makes your post look pathetic. Like I requested Vengeance whom you seem to bring up in every post of yours, please do cut down on abuses.

Yes I said it's pathetic to jump to NaruSaku conclusions. Did I jump to NaruHina conclusions? No.

You know what's the counter-argument to "NaruHina isn't going to happen"? It's "If that's the case then even NaruSaku isn't going to happen. It hasn't happened YET." Use some common sense.

I said that Vengeance might have at least agreed with me on one of my points. Did I say otherwise? You just repeated what I said in my post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
He's saying that he hasn't been trying to convince you that NaruHina WILL happen. Which he hasn't. He's been trying to get you to admit that the possibility is even there, which you haven't despite all logic thrown at you.
Exactly. All this time he's been thinking as though I'm opposing NaruSaku facts but actually I'm just pushing NaruHina without opposing NaruSaku.

I guess it was right to call him an obsessive and rampaging NaruSaku fan. And oh yeah, add in Ironclad's post and it becomes the icing on the cake. ^_^

Last edited by saiyaman; 08-29-2009 at 04:14 AM.
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saiyaman For This Useful Post:
Azumi (08-29-2009)
Old 08-29-2009, 05:10 AM   #117
Azumi
유아쿨입유캔리드디스

Location: In the land of rubbershoes and dirty ice cream... ;o)
Azumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really niceAzumi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyaman
You know what's the counter-argument to "NaruHina isn't going to happen"? It's "If that's the case then even NaruSaku isn't going to happen. It hasn't happened YET." Use some common sense.
This.

That's why im tellin you guys not to watch too much Shoujo. >.>

Nweiz, at first I really thought that NaruHina was possible, but then after reading the previous manga chapters, I dont think Kishi will give more emphasis nor focus on the love part than the other more important parts of the story.

I LOL'D.
삳 압. 유 아 이스투피드.
Azumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 10:17 AM   #118
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Does anyone even ├║pay attention to the original thread issue???
Ironclad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #119
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

this was fun
Old 08-29-2009, 02:40 PM   #120
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

kishi's not gonna take up any more time on this issue