Bleach Chapter Prediction - Page 69 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #1021
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Bleach Chapter Prediction

Who cares!!!! Ever since stark released and became a gay french pirate hes not that cool anymore. Lol, 10$ says halibell did it! SHes the real power house with her tripple D cups!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-08-2009, 07:21 PM   #1022
SasukeWorldsGreatest
Sasuke&Bleach Fangirl!

SasukeWorldsGreatest is an unknown quantity at this point

god I hate your friggin stupid ideas
Old 09-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #1023
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

U know u like it!!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 09:06 PM   #1024
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, I say Gin takes him out because he's starting to 'think' on his own and Aizen just want people who battle when ordered, not think.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:48 AM   #1025
Ichiduo
Chuunin

Ichiduo is on a distinguished roadIchiduo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Wow, I say Gin takes him out because he's starting to 'think' on his own and Aizen just want people who battle when ordered, not think.
i also think it's gin. doesn't he have a sword that can extend in an instant? if stark is not looking, gin could easily catch him off guard.

Ichiduo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #1026
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

Bleach 373 Spoiler
Originally Posted by CG
Source: BA

Spoiler!
The two (Rose and Love) don their masks to confront the attacking wolves.

Rose goes shikai as well, "Play (kanadero), Kinshara (golden sal tree)".
His sword turns into a whip from the guard down. It bears a flower on the tip, maybe a rose.

Roses uses technique "Golden sal tree, the 11th sonata, 16-day-old moon rose".
As the tip of the whip hits an opponent, he touches the whip as if he plays piano, and the tip makes an explosion.

Even though the wolves are getting beaten, there're so many of them that it seems endless, [the tip] comes in contact with wolves and they explode.

Love still getting bombed speculates that these wolves came out of Stark's guns' magazines, thus they are a huge mass of ceros.

Here Stark comments that they are not ceros, they're split pieces of his own soul, they're like brethren in arms and lot of them obeys him becoming his weapon, these wolves are Stark and Lillynette, they are Primera, Stark Coyote and Lillynette Gingerbell's ability. Stark says that the victory in this fight is already decided, but if they just go and run for it, he'll spare them and leave them be.

Love who already lost his sunglasses by this time says, "Don't underestimate us!", and retaliates.

Starks standing on top of a telephone pole says that he doesn't enjoy finishing his opponent off, but in this case he's going to have to do it. And in this moment he gets stubbed from behind. The end.

Because the picture is blackened it's hard to say definitely, but the sword seems kinda too big. Also Stark got pierced below his hollow hole, so I don't think Stark could pull a Nnoitra on us [TN: meaning that even when Nnoitra got stubbed right into his left eye in his fight with Kenpachi, he took no damage due to his hollow hole being there]
naruto_nutty (09-09-2009), Rikudou Sennin (09-09-2009)
Old 09-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #1027
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

wow not only was he toying with shunsui nd ukitake nd still bested them he was about to kill love nd rose to vizards and ex captains as well.. nd he get's hit with a cheap shot..

Stark is the most bad ass espada he fought 4 captains nd 2 with hollow masks nd still came out on top.... its a shame kubo has to fuck things up like this...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
naruto_nutty (09-09-2009)
Old 09-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #1028
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

It might be the Capt with the flowery robe, I forget his name right now, but he's okay after taking Starks cero at point blank range. He could say something about him letting his guard down. But I really think its Gin.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #1029
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

The spoiler pic shows the sword being taken over by blood obviously kubo is trying to make sure we dnt know hwo it is.. but its GIN it has to be..

The length of the sword is to long nd it seem to stretch beyond the page from the back we all know gin's shikai is a long sword... Im failry sure Gin did it on orders of Aizen.. if it it was Gin these are NOT THE VL.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:00 AM   #1030
jts105
Eight-Tailed Jinchūriki

jts105 is on a distinguished road

I feel sorry that he died so fast. I at least wanted to see more abilities :'( let's all take a moment of silence for poor Stark. Stupid Barragan got more screen time and a better ability. I'm gonna officially become a Stark fanboy cause I feel sorry for the poor chap. RIP. But let's see some BANKAIS UP IN DIS MUZZAH!!!

A total Killabeetard and PROUD OF IT! OH YEAH!
The awesome quotes of Killabee!
"I'm the only one who gets to interrupt me!"
"I've got energy to spare and sparkling charm. The eight tailed beast's a killerbee rockin the melody! OH YEAH!"
"I was right in the middle of an announcement, you stupid idiot!"
"I float... like a butterfly. And sting like a bee! 'Cause I'm the Eight-Tailed Beast!"
jts105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 12:16 AM   #1031
Myth
Kage

Very sad indeed he was prob one of the best characters in this manga... i mean this guy took on 2 of SS strongest captains nd was toying with them nd still bested them both easily evading their attacks even when they came from behind.. now he was taking on 2 former captains nd vizards nd was about to win too..

Stark fought 4 captains nd survived only to be cheap shotted.. although its weird its funny how he easily knows when somone is going from behind nd evades but coudn't this time lol..

I crack the fuk up at the writing from kubo.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:30 AM   #1032
jinchuuriki1312
♫ ♪ Dead Space ♪ ♫

jinchuuriki1312 is an unknown quantity at this point

where's the pics?

Stark isnt done yet, every time an espada died it always shown tht they really died, he only gt stubbed from behind, plus if its really gin who did tht, then Stark def gonna turn against them, tht'd be cool!

Oh and barragan deserved to die like the way it did , Its not lame, its jst the perfect way to killed some big mouth bastard, he's a complete loser, always talk big, talk too much, jst like Hidan in Naruto, they both gt killed cuz they talk too much.

but this time with Stark i agree tht its really cheap.

jinchuuriki1312 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jinchuuriki1312 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-10-2009)
Old 09-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #1033
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

ha ha ha is my expression this week on the chapter (which i sadly finished a minute ago) VERY EXCITED FOR THE NEXT ONE
Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #1034
Jumare
Genin

Jumare is on a distinguished road

it couldn't have been gin cause if it was don't you think he would have interfered in matsumoto's fight and prevented those bitches from blasting through her? i mean why would he save love and rose and not his beloved Rangiku?
Jumare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #1035
Myth
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumare View Post
it couldn't have been gin cause if it was don't you think he would have interfered in matsumoto's fight and prevented those bitches from blasting through her? i mean why would he save love and rose and not his beloved Rangiku?
hes not saving anybody lol Aizen could wanted Stark out idk why though...

it'd be stupid if rose got behind him simply cause stark always snese who's behind nd i dnt think he'd miss rose disappearing.