Only for SF Lovers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone > Random Videos

Random Videos Post YouTube and Google videos here. Do not post anything that will get you banned.

Old 09-07-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about
Only for SF Lovers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBKbHHs319U

WE GOIN BACK AND FORTH
WE GOIN BACK AND FORTH!!
Ero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #2
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Only for SF Lovers

YEAH WITH THE TOUCH OF DEATH RIGHT THERE. OH THE TOUCH OF DEATH!

Yeb is such a fucking hero goddamn. I mean, everyone hates Sagat, but jesus. Floe was such a complete fucking scrub in that first round. Hell I want to play Gen that well.
Jaxon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #3
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Those hand poking shits are SO HARD TO DO that it's retarded. Oh god.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:21 PM   #4
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

damn sagat should have been out the comp e.e

yeb should have made it to finals, would be awesome.

//commentators were retarded throughout.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:03 PM   #5
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Those hand poking shits are SO HARD TO DO that it's retarded. Oh god.
So true, especially that string, you gotta Kara link one of the inputs.

YEB <3333

Last edited by Ero; 09-07-2009 at 11:07 PM.
Old 09-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #6
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Nothing wrong with the commentators. The stupider the better. These are fighting games, not UFC or Football or some shit. The only bad commentary on a fighting game is if they're not talking about the game entirely, or are commenting on EVERY MOVE. "Standing roundhouse, blocked. Jump in, blocked. Forward dash. Low forward. Neutral jump. Tiger. Tiger. Low forward."
Old 09-09-2009, 12:56 AM   #7
OG
[잊지 말아요]

OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

how long did u watch it for yeff?

i watched it for like 8 hours that last day. and a few hours the day before last. there was a lot of silence e.e
Old 09-09-2009, 05:06 AM   #8
Ero
//Sin\\

I found it very entertaining, but thats cuz i like the SF scene, and i "know" the people who are talking.

I can see how annoying it might be if u had no idea who the people are, shit i wanted to punch Sanchez in the face the first time i heard him commentate a 3s match.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
how long did u watch it for yeff?

i watched it for like 8 hours that last day. and a few hours the day before last. there was a lot of silence e.e
For a few hours during the day before top 8's. Then I watched all of the Third Strike finals (lol Ken I died) and tried to watch Marvel. That's when the commentators got quiet. They were funny at first "IS THAT AN INFINITE? IS THAT AN INFINITE?" but they eventually got quiet so I went to sleep lol.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #10
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

None one likes a sagat user.

= (

Agreed on HEROIC BATTLE though.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 05:38 PM   #11
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Sin- you found it all interestin, but was pretty quiet e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
For a few hours during the day before top 8's. Then I watched all of the Third Strike finals (lol Ken I died) and tried to watch Marvel. That's when the commentators got quiet. They were funny at first "IS THAT AN INFINITE? IS THAT AN INFINITE?" but they eventually got quiet so I went to sleep lol.
oh shyte lol they COMPLETELY BS on the mvc parts, there was a lot of the infinite questions. i was like, DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKIN ABOUT?! XD but it was like, they used the same 5-6 characters over and over. x.x they didnt say much for bb either.

i missed the 3rd Strike finals =[ , had stuff to do.

//i found out my coworker was there. then there were jokes cause hes tall and black and it was dark so cant see him lololol