Future powers for naruto? What do you Think? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Future powers for naruto? What do you Think?

1. Has Naruto inherited the rinnegan. The sage of 6 paths supposedly "entrusted" his abilities to two boys. I believe Pain would have entrusted the power likewise before he died. "I will believe in you too".
2. What was it that Itachi "gave" to Naruto? I believe it was the one thing naruto really, really needed...the ability to defend against sharingan/genjutsu or at least the ameratsu.
3. Full Control over the 9-tails beast!?! Why not? All Naruto has to do is meet killerbee and catch a clue.
4. What else to give the man who has everything? How about a gift from daddy. Sasuke is so fast it's almost like he teleports, Tobi/Madara actually seems to teleport. I think that the "Yellow Flash" is going to make a comeback in Naruto. I think that soon after Naruto told Kakashi that he knew the fourth was his father, that kakashi talked to Naruto about his father, his father's powers (and possibly a clue how to awaken them), and maybe even gave him that special kunia as a keepsake. I figure this skill must require a bloodline trait, or Kakashi would have been doing it long ago.
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote