Future powers for naruto? What do you Think? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Future powers for naruto? What do you Think?

1. Has Naruto inherited the rinnegan. The sage of 6 paths supposedly "entrusted" his abilities to two boys. I believe Pain would have entrusted the power likewise before he died. "I will believe in you too".
2. What was it that Itachi "gave" to Naruto? I believe it was the one thing naruto really, really needed...the ability to defend against sharingan/genjutsu or at least the ameratsu.
3. Full Control over the 9-tails beast!?! Why not? All Naruto has to do is meet killerbee and catch a clue.
4. What else to give the man who has everything? How about a gift from daddy. Sasuke is so fast it's almost like he teleports, Tobi/Madara actually seems to teleport. I think that the "Yellow Flash" is going to make a comeback in Naruto. I think that soon after Naruto told Kakashi that he knew the fourth was his father, that kakashi talked to Naruto about his father, his father's powers (and possibly a clue how to awaken them), and maybe even gave him that special kunia as a keepsake. I figure this skill must require a bloodline trait, or Kakashi would have been doing it long ago.
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-18-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Future powers for naruto? What do you Think?

i have a jutsu in my head for naruto, he has the predispositions for it so i believe that he could possibly do it (with X training). but it would probably be overkill. it would be able to kill way more ninjas in the same short period than his fathers jutsu. (only a select few could maybe not be killed or hurt)

i dont know what name to give it.
something with judgement,
Fire judgement, kyuubi judgement, sage judgment, leaf judgement? whatever.

he needs the kyuubis chakra big time for this, also sage mode and his wind chakra. he combines all three, like a rasenshuriken juiced with kyuubi chakra except in a different form, and then sends it spherically around him (like the hyuuga jutsu) in an enormous radius (a lot greater than deidaras jutsu) miles and miles around him, but by using his sage sensory abilities he wont hurt his friends, only foes.
This would be like an ultimate village defense/cleansing (not ninja like the others have) it doesnt matter how many paople (try to) invade the village, naruto could wipe them all out just like that

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

resenhurricane, manipulation of wind plus water into rasengan...i.e. hurricane chronicles
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009, 08:25 PM   #4
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

what'll happen is this
1- know more bout wind jutsu
2- know the that jutsu that jiraiya and the sealing frog talked about.
3- master all of his father special jutsus.
4- then have pa & ma teach him more jutsus
5- the ultimate thing for naruto is to have the kyubi to teach him.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:24 AM   #5
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
resenhurricane, manipulation of wind plus water into rasengan...i.e. hurricane chronicles
this is a point, but I must say i hate it! and i dont believe it!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 09-19-2009, 09:23 AM   #6
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

well it makes sense

naruto has yet to catch up to the number of elements sasuke can use

if it is water then water > sasukes fire

fire? narutos wind

wind> sasukes lightning

lightning>narutos water

its a nice combination of even power
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 09:32 AM   #7
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
well it makes sense

if it is water then water > sasukes fire

fire? narutos wind

wind> sasukes lightning

lightning>narutos water

its a nice combination of even power
ahh, i still prefer my judgement jutsu :P

i dont think he will (try to) learn another jutsu,

oh and about the elements, naruto said it all, his wind keeps sasukes fire alive.

I think there is more depth to it. Sasuke's affinity is lighting and naruto's is wind
battlewise wind> lightning

however because of his uchicha blood sasuke can also use with (relative) ease fire jutsus. that and the sharingan is the essence of the uchiha (debateable of course)

so when naruto says that his wind can keep sasukes fire alive there could have easily been kishi depth in it by him meaning that he can keep the will of the fire alive in him (maybe by beeting him in battle - wind> lightning) and also preserving the uchihaness the is disappearing

a little farfetched but it sounds nice

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 09-19-2009, 09:49 AM   #8
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
1. Has Naruto inherited the rinnegan. The sage of 6 paths supposedly "entrusted" his abilities to two boys. I believe Pain would have entrusted the power likewise before he died. "I will believe in you too".
A bloodline isn't something you can just write off, it has to be inherited. The Sage's sons' were probably compatiable because their his sons and has his direct genetics. Pain said he believed in Naruto, just because he said that, doesn't mean he'd be giving him power. He revived all those he killed in Konoha, that's doing enough.

Quote:
I figure this skill must require a bloodline trait, or Kakashi would have been doing it long ago.
I doubt it, it is probably a skill requiring a bit of genius to pull off. Naruto has to understand the complex relationships with seals, body flickers, and reverse summonings to be able to pull off such a techniques. Trust me, it probably takes incrediable skill to learn. Kakashi probably doesn't know how to pull it off. I mean if secrets to jutsu were known, that would discredit the idea of concealing secrets.

Quote:
He doesn't have to. Really the only thing Naruto needs to concern himself with in regards to elemental ninjutsu is Amaterasu, and it doesn't matter, no kind of elemental jutsu can defeat Amaterasu from what we've seen.

Quote:
lightning>narutos water
Earth is strong against water. Water just conducts electricity and if the shinobi has a water kind of body, of course he'd get attacked over and over again.

Due to the order of the events, it is likely that Naruto won't have a lot of time to improve or learn a lot of new techniques. If anything, he'll recieve his "Key" which releases all of the Kyuubi's chakra, gaining him access to even more powerful jutsu, a jutsu Minato wanted Naruto to complete. Whatever that is, will probably be the key to facing his opponents in the near future.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:12 AM   #9
neo35000
ANBU

neo35000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I doubt it, it is probably a skill requiring a bit of genius to pull off. Naruto has to understand the complex relationships with seals, body flickers, and reverse summonings to be able to pull off such a techniques. Trust me, it probably takes incrediable skill to learn. Kakashi probably doesn't know how to pull it off. I mean if secrets to jutsu were known, that would discredit the idea of concealing secrets.
The Flying Thunder God uses a marking rite which probably requires a contract with something,I do have to wonder though how Minato managed to sign a contract with the death God in the first place.
I don't understand how rituals and rites work in the Narutoverse but there are already 2 characters who have used them,Minato and Hidan,I wouldn't be surprised if Madara uses them too or the cannibal Zetsu.

White
You value law, order, community and light. You love to protect the social order and the rule of law. At your best, you are just and protective. At your worst, you are authoritarian and dogmatic. Your symbol is a sunburst. Your enemies are black and red.

Last edited by neo35000; 09-19-2009 at 10:13 AM.
neo35000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:22 AM   #10
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Well I know how the specifics of the jutsu works, but it is hard to put it into an actual way for Naruto to do it. The rites are like receptors that signals Minato's chakra. Once the rites move (as they are attatched to Kunai), Minato is alerted and he is summoned to the location. So, it involves some kind of reverse summoning method.

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if Madara uses them too or the cannibal Zetsu.
For what purposes? Kakashi said that Madara's space-time transfer surpassed Minato's as he is able to move through solid walls without markings or tatoos (which could qualify as rites). Zetsu seems to just use the environment some how. I kind of doubt rites are used in his case. Though I could be misunderstanding what you mean in regards to them using rites, but at least during the space-time transfer, Madara uses none.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 12:57 PM   #11
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post

For what purposes? Kakashi said that Madara's space-time transfer surpassed Minato's as he is able to move through solid walls without markings or tatoos (which could qualify as rites). Zetsu seems to just use the environment some how. I kind of doubt rites are used in his case. Though I could be misunderstanding what you mean in regards to them using rites, but at least during the space-time transfer, Madara uses none.
i think he meant in general

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 09-19-2009, 01:33 PM   #12
lamps123
Hunter-Nin

lamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura aboutlamps123 has a spectacular aura about

ftg lol naruto needs to learn ftg its very important,imagine entering the summit with ftg man he really needs that,plus another element of course probably suiton.
lamps123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 02:28 PM   #13
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
ftg lol naruto needs to learn ftg its very important,imagine entering the summit with ftg man he really needs that,plus another element of course probably suiton.
all he needs is my judgement jutsu :P

im becoming boring :P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 09-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #14
Uchiha09
Hunter-Nin

Location: in imagination land, where fart when you burp and when you burp when you fart
Uchiha09 is on a distinguished roadUchiha09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamps123 View Post
lol yes FTG to take over his dad but the only ones close enough to teach him that tech is kakashi or jiraiya but even so kakashi doesn't know enough to actually understand it and teach to naruto
Uchiha09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 08:10 PM   #15
Jumare
Genin

Jumare is on a distinguished road

I have three new possible abililities for naruto.

First - Demon Sage mode: combination of the sage mode and kyuubi mode like when he faced Nagato.

Second - Katon; Rasen- Meteor tech: Fire manipulation on the rs. fire because that is the only element that makes him equal with sasuke. any other element will give either of them an advantage.

Thrid - Completed FTG: ever wondered why this tech isn't offensive? maybe cuz it isn't complete. I mean Minato is fan of incomplete techs so maybe this is the tech the frog and jiraiya were talking about.
Jumare is offline   Reply With Quote