The Marijuana Subject - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2009, 04:52 PM   #16
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Marijuana Subject

I think it should be illegal just because the OP wants it to be legal.

Because that last post of his was beyond retarded.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
rokudaime_hokage (09-19-2009), The Madness (09-19-2009)


Old 09-19-2009, 05:52 PM   #17
EJ
Reckless
 
EJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 407
Age: 21
Posts: 868
Thanks: 18
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
EJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of lightEJ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
now false propaganda:

Government officials looked into the history of marijuana and twisted it. early uses of marijuana were used by assassins. As they were called back then, ashashins
I was taking it seriously until I saw that and then I stopped reading. =\ Regardless of that, I think it should probably stay illegal. I'd rather keep my brain cells alive ;]
EJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:47 PM   #18
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ View Post
I was taking it seriously until I saw that and then I stopped reading. =\ Regardless of that, I think it should probably stay illegal. I'd rather keep my brain cells alive ;]
assassins used to be called ashashins, or asheeshins. thats a fact. look it up. they used to smoke hasheesh, or hash. thats a fact.

that last part is some of the stupidest shit i ever heard. just because its legal doesnt mean you have to smoke it non stop 24/7. you dont have to smoke it at all. What do you think, just because its legal that you'd be forced to smoke it, and that every body else will just suddenly get the urge to smoke it like crack. if people wanna smoke it they can, if not, it's as simple as not smoking it. now i know that the world is filled with dumbasses. and if they choose to blow all their money on marijuana and ruin their lives, THAT IS THEIR CHOICE, NOT THE CHOICE OF THE MARIJUANA. those dumbasses deserve to ruin their lives if they're stupid enough to let something other than them control their life.

legalization is mainly for those who smoke every now and then and dont wanna worry about getting arrested for some dumb ass shit. at least those are the people who work for its legalization.

the dumbass potheads who smoke their brains out just cuz they think its cool dont work for its legalization. but they sure dont mind to let it ignorantly run out their mouth every chance they get.

people, think about the stupid shit you say before it comes out your mouths.

oh and Mal.... since when the fuck was salvia considered a relatively new drug. its been known for decades. just cuz it hasnt been widely popular and known doesnt mean it didnt exist. its not outlawed in over half of the U.S. states.
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by uchihademon91; 09-19-2009 at 06:56 PM.
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:02 PM   #19
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
people, think about the stupid shit you say before it comes out your mouths.
Take your own advice.

DA said nothing but perfectly rational things, yet you called him narrow-minded. Mal is also correct in his argument about salvia. It's not illegal because it's not well known. What they're saying makes perfect sense. You completely misunderstood DA's post, and you're arguing a losing, irrelevant battle with the salvia thing.

Pot is a drug. Fact. It does have negative attributes. Fact. Why you're being so defensive about shit like that, I dunno. But it's stupid as all hell. Something being a drug or something having negative effects=/= it should be illegal. Aspirin is a drug that can have downsides to it too, and it's legal. Seriously, why are you even fighting about that shit? Try thinking a bit and picking your battles a little better. Holy fuck.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Shrike (09-20-2009), The Madness (09-19-2009)
Old 09-19-2009, 07:38 PM   #20
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin
 
rokudaime_hokage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 478
Thanks: 579
Thanked 177 Times in 96 Posts
rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
it is not addictive to all. to some sure, they get hooked on that feeling because of their own insecurities in reality.
true...
its not addictive your body wont need anymore after you smoke a few joints unlike coke or tobacco...
just like we dont need anymore potheads like you..
it should stay illegal...
EDIT:meh i really dont give a damn if its legalized
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 10:28 PM   #21
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Take your own advice.

DA said nothing but perfectly rational things, yet you called him narrow-minded. Mal is also correct in his argument about salvia. It's not illegal because it's not well known. What they're saying makes perfect sense. You completely misunderstood DA's post, and you're arguing a losing, irrelevant battle with the salvia thing.

Pot is a drug. Fact. It does have negative attributes. Fact. Why you're being so defensive about shit like that, I dunno. But it's stupid as all hell. Something being a drug or something having negative effects=/= it should be illegal. Aspirin is a drug that can have downsides to it too, and it's legal. Seriously, why are you even fighting about that shit? Try thinking a bit and picking your battles a little better. Holy fuck.
first off wut the fuck are you talkin about..... the only shit i argued with DA was about the assassins thing.... which was true. they used to smoke it to calm their minds. they didnt have insecurities that are generated by todays society. their mindset is completely different based on wut DA was comparing them too. which is todays youth.

and ya it has some negative effects on some people but it also has all positive effects on positive people. if it has a negative effect on you, you shouldnt smoke it. like how people who are allergic to peanut butter shouldnt eat peanut butter

salvia is legal in a majority of the US. and its existence and effects have been known since 1939.

it only has negative effects on some people. fact. those people shouldnt smoke it. its only illegal for dumbass corporate reasons. im defending marijuana because im one of those people that it doesnt have negative effects on. it helps me relax and enjoy the important things, and shake off the little things, which in turn hightens my quality of life.

why does your dumbass think it should be illegal. cuz its not illegal because of its effects. because the biggest downside is something thats not all to harmful. but asprin can kill you if you take a few too many pills. along with pretty much every other drug advertised on tv. marijuana cant kill you. any smoke will cause you harm, smoke of the grill will cause you harm.

it should be legal for several reasons. it would be taxed which would boost the economy, would create thousands of jobs. stop putting money towards marijuana related charges. and people could use it for personal use, and for a lot of people will really increase their quality of life
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 12:12 AM   #22
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Wait, why the FUCK is this 'debate' getting into 'assashins'?


''bro, assassins used to light up so they are called hash-assins lololololol, it's true LOOK IT UP"


Cite your sources you fuckwit. Seriously.






As for health concerns, weed is one of the 'safest' drugs you can take.

Smoking a cigarette is, in every way, worse for you than smoking an equal amount of pot.






Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
it should be legal for several reasons. it would be taxed which would boost the economy, would create thousands of jobs. stop putting money towards marijuana related charges. and people could use it for personal use, and for a lot of people will really increase their quality of life


You are fucking retarded.

If someone with more intelligence (me) wrote that paragraph it might make sense. But you just make it seem like a dumb as fuck idea.








There are too many losers out there who couldn't handle it being legal. People who can't function in normal society as it is, never mind getting the O.K. to toke up whenever they wanted.

Don't get me wrong, I am friends with plenty of people who smoke, and I know plenty of old people who smoke. They get a long just fine. But they are the exception. They aren't the Jeff Lebowski's of this world.


They are able to get high as a kite with friends, then stay sober until an appropriate time. Without becoming 'addicted' to it.

De-criminalization is what SHOULD be done as far as legality is concerned. I don't think that people carrying under an oz. should be arrested. They should get a fucking ticket worth 10 times what the pot would cost. (I have no idea.) Just like a parking ticket.


The dealers and shit, yah I guess throw their punk asses in jail but whatever, I still fail to care enough about it. But just some kid trying to get high with his friends, it's no big deal.



And RNB, the whole, "IT EXPANDS YOUR MIND, BRO!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!" shit...


Ya, it's full of shit. You just think you are smarter than god. Some stoner once told me, "As the owl flies, time is of the waste."

Then I got high and started thinking..."Waste like excrement?....does that mean something is bigger than time and is devouring it...then pooping it out."


I thought that was some profound as fuck shit.... Then I sobered up and felt retarded so I went home.

Last edited by The Madness; 09-20-2009 at 12:25 AM.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-20-2009)
Old 09-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #23
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

http://www.drugwarrant.com/articles/...juana-illegal/


check it out

theres others but this touches base with everything.

as for themadness ...... that is my only concern with this. the majority of the populous. they're dumb. so no it probably won't be legalized, ever, for that reason alone. on top of what the big guys are dishing out, it doesnt really stand a chance for legalization, but it is a nice thought to have, that our society would be able to handle something as small as that. but it cant, so fuck it.
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:04 AM   #24
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post

You are fucking retarded.

If someone with more intelligence (me) wrote that paragraph it might make sense. But you just make it seem like a dumb as fuck idea.




its funny.... how people can try and make themselves sound so high mighty.... just cause you can throw some insults and try to make your self smarter, you actually think you are.

"if someone with more intelligence (me) wrote that paragraph it might make sense. but you just make it seem like a dumb as fuck idea"

oh ya i quoted it again just for the fuck of it..... so you put your 2 sense in try and make your self seem of higher intelligence. but you aint shit.

although i admit you have some good points and perspectives..... but from this quote here..... you souund like a dumbass piece of shit.

of course an idea like that can't be put into an intellectual thesis within a few sentences. but of course a dumbass like youself would automatically assume that was an effort filled piece of work. of course you can expand it, put more thoughts in there, and add a few more elequent vocabulary words. but i chose not to.
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:43 AM   #25
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
first off wut the fuck are you talkin about..... the only shit i argued with DA was about the assassins thing.... which was true. they used to smoke it to calm their minds. they didnt have insecurities that are generated by todays society. their mindset is completely different based on wut DA was comparing them too. which is todays youth.
I'm talking about shit like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by you
so dont apply your opinions to every body who smokes because it doesnt apply. i dont apply my opinions in general statements like that. its that kind of narrow thinking thats frustrating.
Said to someone who only listed facts about the drug. The only opinions he shared was that he pretty much thought weed was awesome, more or less. He was basically just saying "some people can't handle it" too with a lot of that shit, and you respond like he was implying that everyone can't handle it. I dunno, maybe you suck at reading or some shit.

Also, the assassin thing is a retarded argument. People used to sacrifice animals to the gods before battle too. Who gives a fuck? Are their any scientific studies showing that pot helps you assassinate people better that you can link us too? No? Oh, and the only thing about assassins in the site you listed says that the story of assassins was a scare-tactic type argument against weed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by your source
Two other fear-tactic rumors started to spread: one, that Mexicans, Blacks and other foreigners were snaring white children with marijuana; and two, the story of the “assassins.” Early stories of Marco Polo had told of “hasheesh-eaters” or hashashin, from which derived the term “assassin.” In the original stories, these professional killers were given large doses of hashish and brought to the ruler’s garden (to give them a glimpse of the paradise that awaited them upon successful completion of their mission). Then, after the effects of the drug disappeared, the assassin would fulfill his ruler’s wishes with cool, calculating loyalty.



Quote:
and ya it has some negative effects on some people but it also has all positive effects on positive people. if it has a negative effect on you, you shouldnt smoke it. like how people who are allergic to peanut butter shouldnt eat peanut butter
No shit, I don't think ANYONE said otherwise.

Quote:
salvia is legal in a majority of the US. and its existence and effects have been known since 1939.
And the original point was that weed is still a drug.

Also, I think you're missing the point (What a surprise...). The general public doesn't know shit about salvia, and they're certainly not using it to get high to any meaningful degree. If they were, like people do with pot, it would definitely be illegal. There aren't laws against shit that no one does. If people were using salvia in masses and it was brought to the attention of whatever state it was happening in then it would be outlawed. Only a god damn moron would think otherwise. I'd bet every cent that I have that the states where it's legal never had a vote on whether it should be legal or not. If they did, it wouldn't be legal.

Quote:
why does your dumbass think it should be illegal. cuz its not illegal because of its effects. because the biggest downside is something thats not all to harmful. but asprin can kill you if you take a few too many pills. along with pretty much every other drug advertised on tv. marijuana cant kill you. any smoke will cause you harm, smoke of the grill will cause you harm.
I never said it should be illegal, besides that one post where I jokingly said it should be illegal just to piss you off. And that thing about aspirin that I said wasn't an argument against weed, it was an argument for it if anything. Defensive much?

You're quick to throw around insults. Too bad the only person in this thread that deserves to be insulted is you. You're arguing with people that are pretty much on your side. The only things they're doing is pointing out the stupid shit in your arguments. LOLOL lyke assassins smoke weed how cool iz dat hurrrr

Seriously. You suck at this.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
DarkAztek (09-20-2009), Shrike (09-20-2009)
Old 09-20-2009, 11:52 AM   #26
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
its funny.... how people can try and make themselves sound so high mighty.... just cause you can throw some insults and try to make your self smarter, you actually think you are.

"if someone with more intelligence (me) wrote that paragraph it might make sense. but you just make it seem like a dumb as fuck idea"

oh ya i quoted it again just for the fuck of it..... so you put your 2 sense in try and make your self seem of higher intelligence. but you aint shit.

although i admit you have some good points and perspectives..... but from this quote here..... you souund like a dumbass piece of shit.

of course an idea like that can't be put into an intellectual thesis within a few sentences. but of course a dumbass like youself would automatically assume that was an effort filled piece of work. of course you can expand it, put more thoughts in there, and add a few more . elequent vocabulary wordsbut i chose not to.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Fixed it you fucking idiot View Post
It's funny how people can try and make themselves sound so high and mighty. Just because you can throw some insults and try to make your self seem smarter than you actually you are.

"If someone with more intelligence (me) wrote that paragraph it might make sense. But you just make it seem like a dumb as fuck idea"

Oh, ya I quoted it again just for the fuck of it. So you put your two cents in to try and make your self seem of higher intelligence. But you ain't shit.

Although I admit that you are way smarter than me. This quote makes you sound like a dumbass piece of shit.

Of course an idea like that can't be put into an intellectual thesis within a few sentences. but of course a dumbass like yourself would automatically assume that was an effort filled piece of work. of course you can expand it, put more thoughts in there, and add a few more eloquent vocabulary words. But I chose not to.



So, basically you just admitted I was completely right, that you were sorry for doubting my intelligence.

Then immediately fell back onto the, "I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO PUT ANY EFFORT INTO IT LOLOLOLOL" defense.


Wow, you're a faggot.


And way to use about 400 useless ellipses in your sorry excuse for a paragraph.



Wouldn't you WANT to make your argument as detailed and 'eloquent' as possible. So it puts other people's arguments to shame?


If not, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-20-2009)
Old 09-20-2009, 05:07 PM   #27
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

@ milburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post


First off, marijuana IS a drug and it IS addictive. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either misinformed or lying. There is no physical addiction but, like with many dangerous things, it can easily take a hold on your life.



Also: An assassin using weed to calm down before a kill is straight up badonky. THC will not help you perform physical tasks and it DOESN'T calm you down. Indeed, thinking and reflexes are slowed, visual tracking of moving objects is far worse, increases the heart rate by 50%, causes the formation of phlegm (a minor problem, I know, but that impedes breathing in the long run), and worse, makes you easily distracted. I can see this assassin now: "Okay. Time to kill the mayor... Oh shit, I have peanut butter on my hand. Ohhm nom... Oooooh God I wish I had cookies."


the first statement implies it is addictive to every one, and that it will easily take over anyones life who uses it. which is completely bogus.

the second paragraph is also not true. for me personally it does not falter my physical ability to perform a task. Your heart rate is only increased by 50% if you are experiencing a case of paranoia, which does not happen to all, but to some. if your heart rate were to increase for any other reason, then it completely negates the first thing said in his paragraph. if your hear rate increases, it gets the blood moving faster through your whole body. this, in turn, will cause the body to release certain chemicals. these chemicals, such as adrenaline, will increase reflex functions and improve the bodies physical capabilities. so think again before you put contradicting thoughts into your post. the only time i've seen any one develop phlegm is from smoking more than their body can usually handle, on average 2 blunts or 8 bowls. i've never seen anybody develop phlegm from somking a joint or a couple bowls, ever.

and again that last sentence was stupid.... your comparing them to the average youth in america. they're not going to have that kind of reaction to marijuana. i dont even have that reaction. again im not talking about large doses, im talking smal doses. why dont you go try to smoke a joint, just a joint. and see if you experience any of the effects expressed in this post. i guarentee nobody will have these symptoms, not even somebody who had a bad experience before hand.


i have no idea why the assassin thing became a big thing....... the original thing for the assassins was that they smoked weed, and that lead them to do their missions with focus and confidence.

government officials said that assassins smoked weed and it caused them to go into a bloodlusted rage and kill every one in their path. now does anybody agree with this statement?? didnt think so........ i dont know why all of you tried to go after the general fact that they smoked weed, that was not really the point. you guys you were trying to turn that subject into " every one that smokes weed experiences negative effects" and that is just simply not true
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by uchihademon91; 09-20-2009 at 05:47 PM.
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:23 PM   #28
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
So, basically you just admitted I was completely right, that you were sorry for doubting my intelligence.

Then immediately fell back onto the, "I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO PUT ANY EFFORT INTO IT LOLOLOLOL" defense.


Wow, you're a faggot.


And way to use about 400 useless ellipses in your sorry excuse for a paragraph.



Wouldn't you WANT to make your argument as detailed and 'eloquent' as possible. So it puts other people's arguments to shame?


If not, then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

ok dumbass..... i put the periods in between to separate major thoughts, i feel like it gets to cluttered for a forum post. i know when im reading someones post and looks like one solid bulk, i tend to skip it. unless the subject is intriguing................ and the spelling... man fuck the spelling. i'm sorry i didn't know this was gonna be a full blown graded debate, geez. its a forum


dont get too into your self you pathetic dumbass. i merely stated that you have some good points and perspectives..... im obviously not referring to the ones i argued. It is a very rare occasion that you will find an idea, that is completely correct and agrees with everyones view points. extremely rare.


and that last part.... really shows how pathetic you truly are. you actually care what these people on the forum think. true, this is a subject im fond of but i dont know a damn person on here, like a give a fuck wut you guys think of my ability at the end of the day. now if i actually knew you in the real world then you can bet your ass this conversation would have a lot more depth. it doesnt matter wut happens on here, its just a forum.
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by uchihademon91; 09-20-2009 at 05:53 PM.
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 05:52 PM   #29
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
Wait, why the FUCK is this 'debate' getting into 'assashins'?


''bro, assassins used to light up so they are called hash-assins lololololol, it's true LOOK IT UP"


Cite your sources you fuckwit. Seriously.





There are too many losers out there who couldn't handle it being legal. People who can't function in normal society as it is, never mind getting the O.K. to toke up whenever they wanted.

Don't get me wrong, I am friends with plenty of people who smoke, and I know plenty of old people who smoke. They get a long just fine. But they are the exception. They aren't the Jeff Lebowski's of this world.


They are able to get high as a kite with friends, then stay sober until an appropriate time. Without becoming 'addicted' to it.

De-criminalization is what SHOULD be done as far as legality is concerned. I don't think that people carrying under an oz. should be arrested. They should get a fucking ticket worth 10 times what the pot would cost. (I have no idea.) Just like a parking ticket.


The dealers and shit, yah I guess throw their punk asses in jail but whatever, I still fail to care enough about it. But just some kid trying to get high with his friends, it's no big deal.



And RNB, the whole, "IT EXPANDS YOUR MIND, BRO!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!!" shit...


Ya, it's full of shit. You just think you are smarter than god. Some stoner once told me, "As the owl flies, time is of the waste."

Then I got high and started thinking..."Waste like excrement?....does that mean something is bigger than time and is devouring it...then pooping it out."


I thought that was some profound as fuck shit.... Then I sobered up and felt retarded so I went home.


wow... really like how you twisted that first comment.... impressive. just noticed that.

i have no idea how why the assassin thing got so out of hand.... they used to smoke marijuana, as a result they would perform their duties with confidence and focus. (f.y.i. they were called hasheeshans, that's why the herb they smoked was called hasheesh, a concentrated form of marijuana) that was not the argument.

the argument was:

government officials said that assassins smoked marijuana and as a result, they went into a blood-lusted rage and killed everyone in sight. does any one agree with this statement?? you guys were trying to take the assassin thing and say that everyone who smokes marijuana experiences negative effects, which is not true. why you guys would use the assassin subject as the base for that argument.... i dont know, you like assassins maybe??




the rest of it...... those were the thing s i was referring to when i said you had some good thoughts and perspectives.
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by uchihademon91; 09-20-2009 at 05:55 PM.
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #30
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
and that last part.... really shows how pathetic you truly are. you actually care what these people on the forum think. true, this is a subject im fond of but i dont know a damn person on here, like a give a fuck wut you guys think of my ability at the end of the day. now if i actually knew you in the real world then you can bet your ass this conversation would have a lot more depth. it doesnt matter wut happens on here, its just a forum.

So, you are saying that in an argument, because it is on an internet forum with people of greater intelligence than yourself you don't care about it?

Then why, may I ask, are you still here?

I don't know a single person here either, but I'm not going to babble on like a fucking idiot (you) on a subject I am ill-informed on.


And as for you saying you 'argued' with me on certain points, you didn't. I actually agreed with what you had to say. Just that you didn't articulate the argument properly. Which pissed me off. Since if someone I share a belief or idea with is too retarded to speak like a semi-intelligent human being for it. Then that's just fucking stupid since it hurts the argument.


Go suck a choad.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-20-2009)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dattebayo Feedback Vol. 6 (WARNING: VERY FUNNY) jimmer45khb Naruto Series 19 04-22-2008 11:16 PM
Should Marijuana be illegal Nuerhachi Niru Debates Section 56 03-19-2006 12:43 AM
Marijuana flareofdragon Debates Section 0 02-19-2006 05:14 PM
Can Somebody Chinese Translate this? Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo Chit Chat 6 08-08-2005 11:31 AM
Should Drugs Be Legalized? horus Debates Section 82 05-15-2005 10:18 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.