The Marijuana Subject - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 11:49 AM   #46
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Marijuana has no addictive shit, it's all in your mind... If you're strong willed you can stop at anytime.. Marijuana to some is mostly a habit they drop after a while...

If you take up the 'strong-willed' argument against addiction, then you pretty much are saying you can't get addicted to anything.

Well, you can, but through sheer will power quit cold turkey.
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-21-2009)


Old 09-21-2009, 12:05 PM   #47
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
i tried to find sources that relate to that but all i get are advertisements. i dont feel like spending over 5 minutes lookin for that shit. if your heart rate increases it pumps more blood to your body. it pumps more blood to your organs. with excess amounts of blood flowing through your organs, it gives them ability to function better. i dont know what to type in the search engine, without getting to specific. so if you dont know basic functions as such, i cant help you.
Okay, so you can't back up anything you say with actual evidence. You're not a doctor (And if you are, I doubt you can prove it). Your arguments hold no actual merit. No one who is even slightly intelligent would take your word on it. You've failed at proving your points.
Quote:
wut do you mean by physically. what i mean by it is when i smoke a joint or a couple bowls. i can go move a couple dressers or go work out, with no problem, even better actually cuz im in a good mood.
I mean does weed impair someone physically. Not really complicated. Wikipedia says it does. Wikipedia lists sources. You don't. Wikipedia is more trustworthy.

Quote:
if your heart is beating faster, you can run faster, because blood is flowing through your body at accelerated rates. minor equivalent of an adrenaline injection.
Prove that then. I always thought that your heart beats faster in response to something, whether it be a stimulus from the brain for various reasons, oxygen demand from muscles, etc. I never heard of it beating faster to CAUSE an increase in speed or physical abilities. I've never been sitting there thinking "Damn, I want to surpass my current physical limits!," have my heart rate suddenly increase, then be able to move more quickly than I could beforehand. So I wanted you to post a link showing me the common knowledge that I've been oblivious to all this time.

I guess I should just take your word on it though. You're clearly very intelligent and have a vast amount of knowledge in regards to how the human body works. Forgive me for questioning you, oh wise sage.

Quote:
but marijuana doesnt cause a direct increase in heart rate.
Link? Source? No? Then you fail. You made a thread to discuss this shit, but you can't even do a damn google search to support your dubious claims. Of course no one is going to take you seriously and question your intelligence. You've given them every reason to. And it's even more hilarious because in at least half your posts in here you were insulting other people's intelligence. That's what we smart people call delicious irony.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #48
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
If you take up the 'strong-willed' argument against addiction, then you pretty much are saying you can't get addicted to anything.

Well, you can, but through sheer will power quit cold turkey.
You're right in a sense that's it's a lot easier said then done I guess, but i still think it's all in your head..

I've picked up smoking when i was 13 and quit 2 years after it wasn't hard at all I just literally woke up and said i don't wanna smoke anymore, and i stopped it..

I also smoke Pot I enjoy it the feeling is the best and I can always smoke instead of go for something more serious like coke.

But I take constant breaks in smoking, I can smoke for a few months str8 either a few times a week or a few times a day and then just stop for 2 months, and start again..

I wouldn't say I'm addicted cause its not a needed thing in my life, If pot wasn't available to me I wouldn't go seeking for it you know, I'd just say fuck it.


Also to someone who said Heart rate doesn't increase from Pot you should prob stop talking like right about NOW, Pot does indeed cause increase in heart rate. Smoke a Blunt or Joint of anything even if its weak stuff and feel your heart after wards or hold you hand on your chest while you smoke...

Better yet if you want to test it out quicker buy some strong shit (not laced of course), and take a big enough pull for you to cough as soon as you stop feel your heart.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 01:45 PM   #49
The Madness
Passion Rules
 
The Madness's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA, US
Age: 25
Posts: 1,102
Thanks: 2,548
Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

You just said when you smoked you smoked a few times a day.


Define 'few'.

That, to me, doesn't seem enough to cause a strong addiction to cigarettes. I have a friend who smokes around a half to a pack a day. He's fucking addicted.



Also, I don't even know why the whole heart rate increase argument is still going on.


Smoking increases your heart rate.

/discussion
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:20 PM   #50
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by themadness0308 View Post
You just said when you smoked you smoked a few times a day.


Define 'few'.

That, to me, doesn't seem enough to cause a strong addiction to cigarettes. I have a friend who smokes around a half to a pack a day. He's fucking addicted.



Also, I don't even know why the whole heart rate increase argument is still going on.


Smoking increases your heart rate.

/discussion
When I said I smoke a few times a day I meant Pot for ciggs I use to smoke almost a pack a day I might have not been addicted crazy crazy but there was an addiction for sure.

As for Pot I can smoke a few times a day for 5 times a week by few i mean like 4-5 joints.. But I've recently stopped it gotta take a break for now I still smoke just not as much for now.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:52 PM   #51
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
@darkaztek

all the posts related to personal experience, are only to show that the claims you made dont apply to everyone. not only my experience but the experience of people i know do not follow the ones portrayed by your post. in your post you gave the impression that your words were implied to everyone.
Okay, neat. I'll drop the fact that I was not implying such a thing at all (seeing as how I told you I am an avid smoker and I said SOME people about a zillion times). What bothers me here is that YOU completely discounted MY testimonials because you claimed it was just my experience and then used your own personal experiences to combat it. This is a logical fallacy. That is not a good way to win a debate... But I will drop this subject entirely from now on and just stick to the meat and vittles of this conversation.

Quote:
to overdose you need to consume an incredible amount of marijuana. slight dosages over a period of time, will not cause an overdose to the dopamine receptors. the only factors marijuana really effects with the dopamine receptors, is our memory function, and slight motor functions. this is compared to medicines prescribed and bought over the counter, who can kill with a slight overdose of a few extra pills.
Okay, read how I explained overdosing again. I also did not say that slight use over time causes you to overdose. What I said is that if you are a frequent user, your dopamine receptors basically become dulled to the sensation. You know, it's why if you smoke a lot you need stronger / more weed to get high up to a certain point. The term "burn out" refers to someone who has overloaded their dopamine receptors so much that it effects their daily life in a rather obvious way.

I don't care who you are, if you get high when you smoke pot, you ARE overloading your dopamine receptors each time. Why do you think you feel good? That elated feeling is due to DOPAMINE RECEPTORS GOING OFF IN YOUR BRAIN. The more often this happens, the more it changes your brain's chemistry. (Indeed, smoking even ONCE has a permanent effect on how your brain registers many different neurological responses. I'm not saying that it changes you in a bad or even noticeable way, I'm just pointing out the fact.)

But you CAN overdose in the way I described if you are not used to the sensation. The combined effects of changes audio / visual perception, the general "fuzzy feeling" you get, the increased heart rate, and everything else can be overwhelming to some people. Again, this is not a reason to BAN marijuana (seeing as how lots of legal substances can do the same thing and worse to you)... I'm just telling you that you're wrong in your original arguments that marijuana is "not really a drug" and that it cannot harm you.

Quote:
i do strongly agree with your point, which was that not everything should be widely available to those who want it. which is a main reason why it wont be legalized. the main point of the thread was to show that marijuana is not illegal because of its effects.
Agreed. Actually, I think that if someone wants to stick something in their body and it doesn't hurt anyone else, then that is their business.

Quote:
just forget the assassin thing completely.... why you guys are sticking to that so hard is past my logic. the point of the assassin topic was what the government officials were saying. which was that marijuana will cause you to go into an intense rage and kill any body you meet. this is not true correct??
You're right, it won't send you into an intense rage like some propaganda says. However, the stupid assassins nonsense is not a good point to bring up in a marijuana argument. It's stupid, it's wrong, and it does nothing to help your point. It actually makes you look bad and is self-defeating. THAT is why we are all riding you so hard about it.

Quote:
cigarettes are ten times more harmful than than a marijuana joint. not in every way but they are none the less. the combustion level is very high for marijuana. im not sure if it is higher than a cigarette. all smoke will damage the throat and lungs. no matter what its from, the barbeque or an industrial factory. the chemical content and potency of a cigarette is much more deadly than marijuana. those who smoke marijuana all their life aren't very susceptable to cancer, but cigarette tobacco is almost sure fire to cause cancer. you cant really say marijuana is as harmful as a cigarette.
You're right, cigarettes are much more dangerous than marijuana in comparison... But you should know it is not exactly harmless either. It's plenty dangerous. Although it doesn't have the cancer causing additives that cigarette companies put into their shit, you can really hurt your lungs and your lifetime.

According to the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, any substance that is inhaled, regardless of chemical makeup, releases carcinogens into the lungs and throat. In a recent study in Europe, the following was discovered / studied:

Acetaldehyde is one of the biggest causes of cancer and it is in both weed and tobacco. Indeed, tobacco has 4000 different chemicals in it and 60 are known cancer causers. ...BUUUUT pot "contains 50% more carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons including naphthalene, benzanthracene, and benzopyrene, than tobacco smoke." Furthermore:

Quote:
The researchers add that the ability of cannabis smoke to damage DNA has significant human health implications especially as users tend to inhale more deeply than cigarette smokers, which increases respiratory burden. "The smoking of 3-4 cannabis cigarettes a day is associated with the same degree of damage to bronchial mucus membranes as 20 or more tobacco cigarettes a day," the team adds.
Pretty scary stuff, yeah?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
There's no such a thing as overdosing on Marijuana, Where did you read this cause I can 100% say its wrong...Unless you smoking your body weight and nobody really does that...
You are thinking about overdosing in terms of death. Read what I wrote before:

"What I'm saying is that for the uninitiated who have too much, it can definitely cause an acute panic anxiety reaction. People describe this reaction as an extreme fear of "losing control" and although it cannot kill you (and goes away in a few hours), it can be quite the bad experience."

Quote:
Marijuana DOES NOT cause hallucinations, you feel mellow and relaxed and yes that can change your perception and slow you down obviously, but it doesn't cause hallucinations...
You haven't had the good shit then. It definitely messes up perception enough that it can cause such a thing. Many strains of weed advertise a "trippy sensation."
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]

Last edited by DarkAztek; 09-21-2009 at 07:48 PM.
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-21-2009)
Old 09-21-2009, 09:50 PM   #52
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

i've smoked a wide variety of marijuana and never have i, or heard of anybody having a vivid, or even light visual or audio hallucination. maybe an audio hallucination as far as a drastic misinterpretation of a sound or speech. but not a self made hallucination, like hearing anonymous voices or sounds. as for visual, i never heard anybody having a self made hallucination, such as seeing something that wasn't there entirely. maybe, under the influence, their vision was strained and misconstrued an object slightly. but not enough to call it a hallucination.

the only drugs i know to cause that are acid and shrooms. especially acid in the form of eye drops.
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 10:46 PM   #53
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Every time I smoke weed I trip balls and have all kinds of crazy as fuck hallucinations.

Guess you were wrong.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
DarkAztek (09-22-2009), Mal (09-21-2009), The Madness (09-22-2009)
Old 09-21-2009, 10:52 PM   #54
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

i dont believe you were smokin ganja sir..... or it was laced




p.s. ha ha ha.... see wut ur doin there
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by uchihademon91; 09-21-2009 at 10:54 PM.
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 11:35 PM   #55
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
i dont believe you were smokin ganja sir..... or it was laced




p.s. ha ha ha.... see wut ur doin there
When you say P.s. we assume you didn't see what he did there...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 12:02 AM   #56
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
i've smoked a wide variety of marijuana and never have i, or heard of anybody having a vivid, or even light visual or audio hallucination.
DA is our resident marijuana connoisseur, so you're better off not questioning his knowledge/experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
the only drugs i know to cause that are acid and shrooms. especially acid in the form of eye drops.
Your knowledge of hallucinogenic drugs is even worse than mine, which is saying quite a bit. Maybe this will help.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-22-2009)
Old 09-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #57
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

hallucination

–noun
1. a sensory experience of something that does not exist outside the mind, caused by various physical and mental disorders, or by reaction to certain toxic substances, and usually manifested as visual or auditory images.


hallucination is something you see or hear that does not exist. at best, when you smoke marijuana you have slight or major visual or audio misinterpretations. not full blown hallucinations.



@ mal.... i find that wierd that cannabis is placed right in the middle, its a little of everything, and yet its the least harmful substance on there.
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha

Last edited by uchihademon91; 09-22-2009 at 02:02 PM.
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 07:05 PM   #58
Mal
Scotch
 
Mal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 12,723
Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Marijuana Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihademon91 View Post
@ mal.... i find that wierd that cannabis is placed right in the middle, its a little of everything, and yet its the least harmful substance on there.
Why is that weird? No one said those effects were innately harmful. Surely, if you're wise enough to understand complex government conspiracies, you're able to understand that it's not simply hallucinating which is harmful, but the other effects caused by those substances.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-22-2009)
Old 09-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #59
DarkAztek
Sand Man
 
DarkAztek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 31
Posts: 3,324
Thanks: 64
Thanked 582 Times in 189 Posts
DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all
Re: The Marijuana Subject

I've smoked some Snow White before that made me keep seeing flecks of colors everywhere whenever I blinked. In college I tried some Thai stuff that made my ears ring in this odd chime noise. Man, I've smoked lots of weed and lots of kinds of weed and let me tell you: There is some crazy shit out there.

REGARDLESS of my own personal experiences with hallucinations, I must say that they are never major ones. It's not like acid or anything, it's just your brain filling in the missing pieces. Indeed, if you study how the brain learns and memory then you will have run into this effect before. People often take perception for granted but what we see, hear, and feel is not necessarily what actually is there. In fact, if we DID NOT have this ability then whenever we looked at anything from a different angle then we would not recognize it. It's the science behind perception.

When you smoke weed, your brain becomes a little bit fuzzier and paranoia leeks into your thoughts. (I sincerely hope you will agree with me on that much.) So, let's just say you are stoned and walking around outside at night. From the corner of your eye, you see a sudden flash of white and you move and whip your head around to see what it is... But by the time you focus, it's gone. Because you are high, it is easier to jump to a different conclusion than you might have made while sober... Or hell, you might make the same wrong conclusion about the light while sober depending upon circumstances.

Later on, when you try and describe what happened to someone, your brain fills in what it believes that light was. For this argument's sake, let's just say you thought it was a ghost. Snaps and dang! But wait, you are going to make the claim that the light MUST have existed and that is what prompted the response... Which means it is not a hallucination and therefore just confusion because there was still a stimulus that actually exists.

Okay, then let's get down a little more with a classic, silly example from a movie that can instantly be related to: Pineapple Express' phone scene.



See how stupid this discussion has gotten? Listen, I am glad that you like pot and you want to see it legalized. Cool beans... But you don't know all the facts and you really are not good at arguing them. I am begging you, PLEADING you to never again argue for legalization in public again. You hurt the cause.
__________________
[CENTER]
Nam Myōhō Renge Kyō[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkAztek For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-23-2009), Miburo (09-22-2009)
Old 09-22-2009, 09:48 PM   #60
uchihademon91
Chuunin
 
uchihademon91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 64
Thanked 123 Times in 93 Posts
uchihademon91 is on a distinguished roaduchihademon91 is on a distinguished road
Re: The Marijuana Subject

seeing colors and hearing ringing aren't really hallucinations

seeing colors is just your eyes being effected to percieve light differently, not sure on specifics, but something involving the color spectrum being focused through your optical lenses. i know when im laying down sometimes and get up i can hear a slight ringing, and if i focus on it i can really hear it, but any other slight outside sound i can hear clearly. i wouldnt call that a hallucination.

every now and then, now matter who you are, you'll get a slight sensation of paranoia and psyche your self out. its usually more of a self induced paranoia, just from your thought process under the influence. for instance, if your smokin at home and your not supposed to. and some one should be coming home soon but you dont know when, and every 10 minutes you could swear that you heard a knock on the front door or the door unlocking or the car pull into the driveway, even tho your in your back yard (oddly enough your correct sometimes, it helps if you go check on every little noise tho). or your walkin down the street and your almost certain you saw the reflection of cop lights in a house window or something.

but slight color and sound disorientation that go away once you focus on them, wouldnt really be hallucinations
__________________
"We define reality as what we accept as truth and correct. What is truth, what is it to be correct."- Itachi Uchiha
uchihademon91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dattebayo Feedback Vol. 6 (WARNING: VERY FUNNY) jimmer45khb Naruto Series 19 04-22-2008 11:16 PM
Should Marijuana be illegal Nuerhachi Niru Debates Section 56 03-19-2006 12:43 AM
Marijuana flareofdragon Debates Section 0 02-19-2006 05:14 PM
Can Somebody Chinese Translate this? Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo Chit Chat 6 08-08-2005 11:31 AM
Should Drugs Be Legalized? horus Debates Section 82 05-15-2005 10:18 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.