Vaginas N Chuck Norris - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 09-30-2009, 07:25 PM   #16
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Vaginas N Chuck Norris

that marvel shirt, w/ so many characters on it, sucks ass
because the spectre isn't on it

anyways, I've seen a lot of them before. some of them made me snicker a bit, but none of them made me laugh
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #17
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure we all have malls around where we live and have seen most of this stuff already...

Except Kluang.

Edit: And goddammit. The one time I should actually be saying "shit" instead of "stuff" since shit is much, much more appropriate in this situation...
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:40 PM   #18
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Lol I feel ya. That's why I said they where pretty cool though, rather than hilarious or funny. XD

You see where I work, that is actually the only relatively entertaining thing other than using MSN on my phone,getting head in the break room or listening to the British people that come through, they are loud as fuck. There isn't much to do at work these days.

Edit:

@ Miburo: I know this man, as I used to see a lot of those shirts back in high school. Quite a few of them are old, but I'm sure there are probably a few that have not been seen by some peeps on NL.

Last edited by Grimmjow; 09-30-2009 at 07:43 PM.
Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 07:44 PM   #19
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

I MAKE FUN OF THOSE
PEOPLE WHO WORK
IN THOSE MOVABLE BOTH THINGS

GET A REAL JOB N00B

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-30-2009)
Old 09-30-2009, 07:47 PM   #20
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Lol STFU Bal. The gift shop is a two story building. <.<

And you find me a new job, niaggga.

Old 09-30-2009, 09:55 PM   #21
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,473 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Does this shop sell that staple of basement nerd fashion, the silkscreen shirt?

Bonus points if the shirt has Goku on it.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:58 PM   #22
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i'd buy a silkscreen sailor moon shirt, if you've got one!
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #23
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Can you just delete all these pictures so the page loads faster?

They suck. Hard.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:19 PM   #24
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Alright .

The Following User Says Thank You to Grimmjow For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-30-2009)