The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 463 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-10-2009, 01:34 PM   #6931
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

^ You hatin'? Patrolling, you tryin' to catch me lurking dir- I won't carry on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
Not alot, been pretty quiet this last week...

How are ya?
Pretty outstanding, like usual. Yourself?

Haven't been here for quite a few weeks now, how's life been treating ya?

Last edited by Demi-God; 10-10-2009 at 01:35 PM.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-10-2009, 01:40 PM   #6932
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Life is pretty crappy at the moment, you'll probably come across the post in another thread, but thursday night just gone i had $800 stolen from my bank account, there is a scam going on over here where people are placing chips or something in ATMS and EFPOS machines and it records all your details and gives them access to your account. and friday was just a clusterfuck when i found out and had my bank card retained and lost access to my bank account for a week leaving me with no money.

hrmm well it was just this week that was crappy so i guess life is actually pretty good in general, just a shitty week.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #6933
Demi-God
BEST

Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all

Ah yeah, I read about that. Will you get your $800 back from the bank or no luck? Sucks man.

I've been buying a lot of parts from different places to build a computer and my bank thought it was irregular activity so they blocked my account for a while and sent me a letter from their fraud department. It was nice to know that they care.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:48 PM   #6934
zer0systm
Antagonist

zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

yeah, I will get the money back, i got to wait for a phone call from the bank to pretty much say that they acknowledge that my money was stolen, if i don't hear anything in a week i have to go back to the bank fill out a form, and then it is a 3 week wait to get my money back. Atleast I'm getting it back...

my bank picked up on what was going on because some guy spent $800 at a place called Strathfield, they sell like car audio and all that stuff, there are a few of them around the place, my bank statement doesn't specify which one though...

So what else is new for yourself?
Old 10-10-2009, 01:54 PM   #6935
Demi-God
BEST

Yeah, at least you're getting it back. $800 will buy a pretty sweet audio system though. You been working?

Not much, started second year of Uni this week. Looks like it's going to be a better year, got my first assignment to create a marketing campaign for the new Apple Tablet. That should be pretty cool. Been waiting for a week to get my new power supply unit to finish building this bloody PC so that I can start doing some work but Royal Mail here has been having strikes left, right and centre so might take a few more days. -.-
Old 10-10-2009, 02:00 PM   #6936
zer0systm
Antagonist

ahh that sucks, I hate it when people like the post offices and public transport systems go on strike suck a pain in the ass =_=

yeah, i'm working, moving towards finishing my apprenticeship and becoming a qualified Mechanical Fitter. In my final year so i think i have roughly 7-9 months left.

awes bout your 2nd year of uni, how long they usually give you for assignments?
Old 10-10-2009, 02:01 PM   #6937
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i agree
it should not take a month for the clothing i order to arive. it makes me mad

also, the postal service in canada is government owned. working for the post office means you get an kick ass pension when you retire and your wages are awesoema nd you work "bank hours"
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #6938
zer0systm
Antagonist

yeah pretty sure aussie post office is tied to the gov as well, dunno bout any pension stuff, i should ask my mate, he works for them. I know they get an extra public holiday the day after newyears day.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #6939
Demi-God
BEST

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
ahh that sucks, I hate it when people like the post offices and public transport systems go on strike suck a pain in the ass =_=

yeah, i'm working, moving towards finishing my apprenticeship and becoming a qualified Mechanical Fitter. In my final year so i think i have roughly 7-9 months left.

awes bout your 2nd year of uni, how long they usually give you for assignments?
Yeah, they've been doing it quite often recently. Some shyte about pay.

Congratulations, in 7-9 months you'll be making more money then you can buy me Gundams. =D

I think I have until early December for it, but that's alongside the many other assignments I'll be getting in the next couple of weeks.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #6940
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

someday, i will know what my calling is and i will go back to school... but for now i will continue to be a blue collar worker
Old 10-10-2009, 02:42 PM   #6941
Demi-God
BEST

Go do sports science.
Old 10-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #6942
Tabris
Sexy Lady

I don't know what that is. also, sports are the being of my existence

edit LOLOLOLOL the first time i typed that ^^^^ it said "sexistence"
Old 10-11-2009, 06:09 PM   #6943
Demi-God
BEST

I like it when you recite Shakespeare.

Wassap?
Old 10-11-2009, 09:48 PM   #6944
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

^ fedora .
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #6945
SASUKE GURL
ANBU

SASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud ofSASUKE GURL has much to be proud of

Omg, OG And Tabris.

Wassup o___o
SASUKE GURL is offline   Reply With Quote