The Longest Thread Ever v28 - Page 467 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 10-14-2009, 12:23 AM   #6991
rokudaime_hokage
Chuunin

rokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enoughrokudaime_hokage will become famous soon enough
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

well if you put it that way...
lolol
rokudaime_hokage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2009, 12:41 AM   #6992
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah!

Also, speaking of fat fucks and dumbshits, my friend was over today and she was watching the Tyra Banks show. There was some fatass bitching about how much it sucks to be a fatass. And she said that she goes to McDonald's and orders a meal to eat there, then when she leaves she orders more food through the drive through so that she doesn't look like such a fatass in the restaurant. And Tyra was all like "Society is so horrible to force fat people to go to such extremes to avoid ridicule," and criticized the fatass's family for thinking the fatass should lose weight. Holy shit, Tyra Banks is a fucking moron.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-14-2009), zer0systm (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 12:45 AM   #6993
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,137 Times in 1,404 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

There should be no sympathy for fatties. I relentlessly ridicule them at every turn. I would slaughter them like cattle if the law permitted it.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:46 AM   #6994
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

That's why I <3 you.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:50 AM   #6995
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah!

Also, speaking of fat fucks and dumbshits, my friend was over today and she was watching the Tyra Banks show. There was some fatass bitching about how much it sucks to be a fatass. And she said that she goes to McDonald's and orders a meal to eat there, then when she leaves she orders more food through the drive through so that she doesn't look like such a fatass in the restaurant. And Tyra was all like "Society is so horrible to force fat people to go to such extremes to avoid ridicule," and criticized the fatass's family for thinking the fatass should lose weight. Holy shit, Tyra Banks is a fucking moron.
Well, you've got to admit that she at least knows how to appeal to her demographic.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-14-2009), The Madness (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 12:51 AM   #6996
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
That's why I <3 you.
No spooning, but manly battling would be a good way to show it.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:54 AM   #6997
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

HOW DARE YOU TALK ILL
OF SP00NING

ALSO FATTIES SHOULD DIE
IM WIHT YOU LN
LETS KILL THE FATTIES
AND FEED THIER BODIES
TO 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES

THAT SHOULD END THE HUNGER
PROBLEM

cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-14-2009), rokudaime_hokage (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 12:56 AM   #6998
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

I wasn't saying spooning was bad. Just saying that it isn't for me. I'm not manly enough for it, you see.

And now we have two pros to our plan. Gentlemen, we should blackmail our Congressmen.
Old 10-14-2009, 12:58 AM   #6999
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Also, been playing Demon Soul's. Fucking awesome. Black Phantoms have been invading my realm a fuckload lately. I slaughter them effortlessly, of course. Recently I've been playing with my brother as a Blue Phantom buddy, and we've been fucking with douchebag BPs. Like, he'll invade. I'll be all like "Oh noez, BP, don't kill me" and run away from him. He'll chase me into a hallway or some shit. Then I'll turn around and block off the exit while my brother comes up from behind him and rams a massive Gutz size great sword into the BP's back. Then we'll both ram mother fucking scraping spears into him, and those things break all his armor and shit. He'll try to heal up and we'll let him so we can continue breaking his shit. Then my brother busts out the great sword and smacks him off the side of the cliff so he dies and loses a soul level while we lol heartily from above.

Then we go back to slaying some fucking demons and shit. Goddamn, so awesome.

Edit: FUCK YEAH SPOONING MANLY BATTLE KILL FATTIES HOLY SHIT CUMMING
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 01:01 AM   #7000
The Madness
Passion Rules

Thanked 4,648 Times in 1,771 Posts
The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

That.

Sounds.

AFUCKINGMAZING
The Madness is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Madness For This Useful Post:
Miburo (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 01:03 AM   #7001
The Madness
Passion Rules

The Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really niceThe Madness is just really nice

If there is some sort of online multiplayer for that game I honestly would say I'd buy it, unpack my PS3 and start playing immediately.
Miburo (10-14-2009)
Old 10-14-2009, 01:06 AM   #7002
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

I plan to buy it tomorrow or Thursday, either way I won't be playing until Thursday night.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:12 AM   #7003
The Madness
Passion Rules

I'm watching videos on youtube on it now and there is some pansie running around with a fancy little Griffith sword and shield.

Is there a way to have 2 swords, or a massive sword?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:14 AM   #7004
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

It's awesome. The only thing that sucks is that they make it a pain in the ass to play with someone you know. Like, I can't send my brother an invite to join my game. I have to have him place his soul marker thing somewhere out of the way and click on it before some other fag tries to summon him instead. And there are other restrictions like level ranges and shit like that.

And there aren't any chat commands or anything, so setting up an epic ambush with random people wouldn't always be possible.

It's still fun as fuck though, and I have a huge erection whenever I'm playing it.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:16 AM   #7005
The Madness
Passion Rules

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Hc85xHMA4

HOLY FLAMING DR4GON COCKS!
Miburo (10-14-2009)