Itachi's Gift - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-23-2009, 03:55 AM   #1
gokugohan
Born Hokage....

gokugohan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Itachi's Gift

Hey i Just Though will itachi gift to naruto be better than the gift to sasuke i.e all his eye techniques..

Old 10-23-2009, 07:13 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Itachi's Gift

Maybe his IQ

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Lord Blackheart (10-24-2009), platinumrug (10-27-2009)
Old 10-23-2009, 07:23 AM   #3
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

he give him half of his brain? maybe thats why he didn't kill Sasuke...
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lalalila For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (10-27-2009)
Old 10-23-2009, 11:55 AM   #4
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough

a lot of thread had been discussing this...

and most answers says that it's one of the three legendary artifact in an ancient Japanese folklore...

Some kind of Jewel...

the other two artifact being the sword of totsuka and the mirror of "bla bla bla"...
(Susanoo's weapons...)

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:24 PM   #5
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Probably the mirror...I think he cloned it out to Naruto toward the end of his fight with Sasuke. If not, maybe he will appear in Naruto's subconscious to help like the 4th did.

edit: if he does show up again...it would give Itacha a final chance to say farewell to Sasuke...since sasuke can see "stuff" inside naruto such as the Kyuubi.

Last edited by batonnoir; 10-28-2009 at 12:25 AM.
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 06:19 PM   #6
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

since we're talking about Itachi's gifts let me mention a completely random thought that came to my head the other day.

Itachi's gift to Kakashi !!!

By the time naruto started Itachi had all but Grown up, i mean once he started teaching Sasuke he should have reached his peak right?
but yet since then we've seen his chakra capacity grow, (he can do more chidori's for one) and plus his ms kamui that he got later.

well now that we know Itachi was a good guy let me take you back to that lovely day that he was introduced to us...when he first fought kakashi and trapped him tsukoyomi.
kakashi himself said that Itachi could have finished him off in Tsukoyomi and was surprised that he hadn't.

so what i'm saying is that itachi gave kakashi either on purpose or by accident (on purpose i'd like to think) gave kakashi more chakra (or more stamina to be precise) or maybe helped him to use his sharingan more effectively so he didn't use as much chakra as he originally used to.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to woody_3162 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (11-03-2009)
Old 10-23-2009, 06:53 PM   #7
Lord Blackheart
unity

Lord Blackheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Probably the mirror...I think he cloned it out to Naruto toward the end of his fight with Sasuke. If not, maybe he will appear in Naruto's subconscious to help like the 4th did.
Itachi will not appear like the 4th did. Whatever Itachi gave to Naruto will inflict some sort of pain whether it's physical or mental. Nonetheless, It will be something that will most likely almost kill sasuke or suppress his powers.

Itachi said it himself that he hopes Naruto will never have to use his "new gift" http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=7

When Sasuke and Itachi Faught, Itachi knew it would be his last fight and bet on Naruto to save his brother.

eg.
Itachis question to saving Sasuke to Naruto
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=4

&
Naruto's Response
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=6

It's "when all other things fail" type of gift.

Last edited by Lord Blackheart; 10-23-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Lord Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 07:37 PM   #8
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Itachi's gift is power over the 9 tails which may be why Itachi hoped he never had to use it. Minato told Naruto that it was the last time he would do it. Naruto isnt even thinking about it and now he is about to go to war against Buuji possibly, that may even have an effect on his 9 tails.

Naruto will lose it again, Minato wont be there, and Naruto will fully "transform" into the 9 tail beast like he almost did. It will be released in the sense that u still se the beast, but it is still "in Naruto's body. The fail safe allowed the beast to be connected to Naruto's life force if release, needing Naruto's body to "bee free" in it's full size form. 9 tail fox "Naruto" attacks the Beast that Madara sends and the power Itachi left naruto was to be able to control the 9 tail fox like an Uchiha of his MS caliber surely can. This will be Naruto's 9 tail "hax" as many will call it, given by Itachi. Maybe

Itachi expected Naruto to live on, likely expecting that Madara would send Pain after him. Itachi expecting Madara to, or use Sasuke to contain and/or control the Beast, may be what Itachi was planning for. Itachi definitely expected Madara to have a big plan with the Buuji and Sasuke.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009, 06:46 AM   #9
Lord Blackheart
unity

Lord Blackheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
I think the gift that Naruto did receive could actually be the Demonic Illusion which counters a genjutsu and turn it against the person using it. Almost the same thing that happened to Madara when he captured Sasuke. Instead Amaterasu was activated. I think the "gift" will operate a different way with Naruto since he doesn't have the Sharingan eyes. It could be possible that Naruto could have gained immunity to Genjutsu since we haven't seen him fall into one since the run-in with Itachi. Than again, *I could also be completely off*
Lord Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:12 PM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I think itachi sealed some of his spirit inside naruto. In his genjutsu he turned most of his body into crows http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=3 He then shoved a crow down naruto's throat. http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=7. It makes perfect sense.

Sasuke is only doing what he's doing because he's trying to avenge itachi. Itachi must have known that madara would try to recruit sasuke and tell him everything about itachi's past. Therefore he implanted amaterasu in sasuke's eyes as a diversion. He must have known it wouldn't work. Madara now feels relieved that he escaped itachi's "fail safe" Itachi probable has it set up so that the next time naruto sees sasuke, itachi's crow comes back out, and transforms back into itachi. He then tells sasuke to forget about revenge, and that he doesn't want the leaf village to be destroyed. He'll then tell him that he could have refused to destroy the uchiha clan if he wanted too, so sasuke should hate him instead of the leaf. Sasuke will then finally realize that madara is using him as a tool and will forgive the senju for their actions. He and naruto then team up to take on madara

After itachi's talk, sasuke's emotions will change from revenge to justice. He'll still hold a grudge against danzo (and maybe the hokage's advisors), but he wont kill them. Likely danzo will get killed off by someone else, and the hokage's advisors will step down to get replaced by the next generation. (skikamaru and sakura)

Edit: Also it's likely that if the crow does turn back into itachi it'll have a time limit like minato. Although if itachi activated his MS during that time and gave his eyes to sasuke that would be awesome

Last edited by ask me anything; 10-27-2009 at 10:16 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 10:57 AM   #11
moebrown20
Ninja

moebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enoughmoebrown20 will become famous soon enough

Hmmmm..... Itachi skill with naruto power..... that's what I would call overkill!

I think "the gift" will only activate when it makes contact with Tobi or saskue eye(s).

He said that he hope Naruto never had to use it so it's not a controling jutsu but an attacking one.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:56 PM   #12
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Blackheart View Post
Itachi will not appear like the 4th did. Whatever Itachi gave to Naruto will inflict some sort of pain whether it's physical or mental. Nonetheless, It will be something that will most likely almost kill sasuke or suppress his powers.

Itachi said it himself that he hopes Naruto will never have to use his "new gift" http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=7

When Sasuke and Itachi Faught, Itachi knew it would be his last fight and bet on Naruto to save his brother.

eg.
Itachis question to saving Sasuke to Naruto
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=4

&
Naruto's Response
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=403&p=6

It's "when all other things fail" type of gift.
I have to agree with you...Itachi just showing up in Naruto's mind is not "The Gift"...I still think it will happen though because if Itachi has that ability...I'm sure he would want to say some last words to his little bro.

I think the gift is defensive rather than offensive, but if it is a reflective type defence It's gonna cause the attacker a world of hurt...that pretty much ties in to Itachi's "hope you don't have to use it" statement (That and the fact that it means Sasuke was probably trying to kill Naruto). I guess we'll know for sure the next time someone tries to use SG or MS on Naruto.
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:30 PM   #13
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Itachi gave Naruto a dildo in the form of a crow, so that when they finally meet, Naruto will do that thousand years of pain shit with the dildo and instead of pain it'll pleasure sasuke so much that he'll die from how homo sexual he is. End of discussion.
ask me anything (10-28-2009), Widana14 (10-30-2009)